Trip

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

"So, how was your mountain tripping Jin?" Dongho asked, his eyes never leaving the tv screen. Jin Ae was getting cozy on the sofa flipping a fashion magazine. The group decided to invade Hoon’s crib after school and is all getting cozy in their entertainment room. Jin Ae stared the fashion magazine first before responding.

"Well, it was tiring but fun."

Dongho looked back at her with a confused look, "Fun? Even if that Kevin bastard was around?"

"Hmm."

Hoon came in with a bowl of popcorn in hand and offered some to Jin Ae. "Don't tell me the two of you are actually getting along?"

Jin Ae thought back at the times she spent with Kevin in mountain and shrugged, "Yeah. We are getting along. In my dreams."

"The two of you would never get along Jin," Kiseop snorted, grabbing a few popcorn popping them in his mouth, "Both of you are polar opposites. I'm sure you hate everything about him right now."

Dongho moved closer, ignoring the movie playing, joining their conversation, "If they are polar opposites, then wouldn't they attract each other then? I mean, Opposites attract you know."

He rolled his eyes and grabbed the bowl of popcorn off Hoon's hands. Hoon glared at him but let him hold the bowl of popcorn. Jin Ae rolled her eyes.

"Attract? I highly doubt that would happen Dongho." she said as she continued reading the fashion magazine.

"So Jin, do you have plans this coming saturday?" Kiseop asked changing the subject. Jin Ae looked up from the magazine, tilting her head.

"As far as I know, I don't. Why?" she asked as her three friends pumped up their fist.

"Well you see Jin, the three of us--" Hoon got cut off by the sudden ringing of Jin Ae's phone. 

She held her hand up smiling, "Wait, I need to get this one."

After minutes of waiting, Jin Ae slumped back down on the sofa with a sigh. The three worriedly looked at each other before turning back to her.

"What' wrong?" Kiseop asked.

"Sorry guys, change of plans. I'm going on a trip this saturday." she said making Dongho pout.

"But what about our trip?" Dongho asked as Jin Ae raised her eyebrow questionnably.

Hoon sighed, "Since the school is celebrating its foundation anniversary, we won't have classes next week so we planned to spend it with you on a trip."

Jin Ae bit her lip as the guys explained their plan to her, "I'm really sorry. I can't cancel this one guys."

"Why?" Kiseop asked disappointment evident in his voice.

"It's a business trip. sort of. Company gathering I guess?" she stated making the others's shoulders deflate.

"Looks like the three of us would be spending one whole week together." Hoon sighed as Dongho pouted.

Kiseop rolled his eyes, "Yey, How fun."

 

Jin Ae looked at herself at the mirror as she was wearing her anchor charm necklace. She walked back and looked at herself in front of her full body mirror. Her outfit consists of a white sleeveless tie front top, a galaxy dyed high waist shorts, white Meredith Wendell belt and her pale sea green Jeffrey Campbell boots. Satisfied, she grabbed her Mango metal sunglasses and Botkier Lucy sea glass shoulder bag opening the door using her left hand where her Juicy Couture juicy pave icon bracelet dangle. 

As she walked down the stairs, Nana greeted her with a bow which she returned with a smile.

"Is everything ready?" Jin Ae asked and Nana bowed.

"Yes young miss. Your luggage is already at your car's trunk." Nana smiled and Jin Ae nodded.

"Thanks. Where's dad?" Jin Ae asked as she looked around their house.

"Already in the plane, young miss." Nana said making Jin Ae look at her bewildered.

"But I thought this trip...How? He left me?" Jin Ae asked shocked.

Nana shook her head, "Apparently, Mr. Woo and his business partners changed the plan. The CEOs would go on a trip and their heirs would"

"go on another one." Jin Ae finished her sentenced and cursed under her breath. "So great."

Nana handed her her car key and looked at her with concerned eyes, "Will you be alright young miss?"

Jin Ae softened at her personal maid's words, smiling at her, "Of course, why wouldn't I be? Besides it's a trip so it'll be a lot fun right?"

Nana smiled and bowed, "Of course. Well take care and enjoy young miss. See you in a few days."

"Thanks Nana, See you soon." Jin Ae waved and strode her way out of their house.

 

A black Porsche Carrera GT was parked near the Royal Carribean seaport* with Soohyun leani

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter