Family

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click

Time seemed to stopped as Sungyeol was gawking at the wide screen in front of him. The sound of the clock ticking was the only thing that can be heard as his eyes never left the wide monitor. It was only when his pen had fallen from his desk that he was sent back to his senses. As he straigthened up from his seat, he wiped the sweat that had unknowingly fallen from his forehead as he shook his head in disbelief, "I-Im-Impossible."

 

Woohyun was patiently waiting for further orders when the man showed up. He instantly put his guard up and when he shifted his gun to point at the man, cold shivers run down his spine. He took a double check with his viewfinder and when it was confirmed, he couldn't believe what he's currently seeing, "Him?"

 

Myungsoo stared straight at him in the eye as the man took a step forward. His face was soon clearly shown as he moved onto the light, sending shivers down Myungsoo's spine. Myungsoo held on to his gun, never putting it down as he studied the man's move.

"Myungsoo."

"Freeze!" 

Myungsoo tried to remain as calm as he can but seeing this man in front of him, every ounce of his strength seemed to slip away.

"Kim Myungsoo," the man said once again as he took another step making Myungsoo raise his head in alert.

"I told you to freeze!" Myungsoo raised his voice, earning the man's attention, as he took a step back, never letting his guard down. Myungsoo glared at the man as he took a deep breath, "I demand you to tell me the reason why you are here."

The man watched him as Myungsoo stared blankly at him, making the man shook his head. Myungsoo's lips formed a thin line as his patience started to drift away.

"I demand you to speak, Woo Michael."

 

A sound of a glass breaking took all of the audience' attention. Now facing a pale faced Kevin Woo, everyone seemed curious as to why the leading man of  the night seemed to have a mixture of emotions - happy, shocked and most of all worried. Jin Ae looked at the guys as they tried to move the attention away from Kevin and she walked towards him with worried eyes. She touched Kevin's cheek, making the latter look at her in the eyes as confusion was written all over her face, "Baby, are you okay?"

Kevin touched Jin Ae's hand as he took a deep breath before looking back at her, "I think I will be."

"Are you sure?" Jin Ae asked as she held Kevin's hand, squeezing it lightly.

Kevin studied her expression before shaking his head, "I don't know angel."

"Is there something wrong?" Jin Ae asked now even more worried than before, "You know you could tell me."

"I'm sorry baby," he started as Jin Ae worriedly held Kevin's both hands in hers.

"Kevin, what's wrong?" she asked making Kevin looked at her straight in the eyes.

He knew he made a promise with him, but he couldn't keep it any longer from Jin Ae especially since it's making him a lot worried. He contemplated about the thought first before deciding that it was just right for Jin Ae to know since it involves both of their families. He took a deep breath and gathered every courage he had, "It's about Myungsoo hyung."

 

 

"Kim Myungsoo."

Myungsoo gulped as Woo Michael kept on calling his name. His hands were shaking and the thought of Woo Michael and the prime suspect are one couldn't sink in to his thoughts yet. He was lost in his thoughts when the sound of Hoya's voice brought him back, "L! The suspect's heading towards you! Keep your guard up!"

Myungsoo took a step back as he shakily pointed the gun towards Michael, "I told you to freeze!"

"I didn't expect to see you here," Woo Michael bitterly smiled as he studied Myungsoo's expression. He looked up at the night sky before looking back at Myungsoo, "she did well raising you, Myungsoo."

Myungsoo felt a lump on his throat as he tried to maintain his composure, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Your mother." Michael smiled at him and pointed at the sky, "I bet she's smiling from up there."

Myungsoo cringed at his words then he heard Sungyeol's voice from the earpiece, "What the freakin' hell, L. Capture him."

Michael tilted his head as he placed both his hands in his pocket, "Myungsoo, why are you pointing a gun at me?"

"Don't you dare pretend to be innocent now, you murderer!" Myungsoo glared at him making Michael flinched.

"Murderer?"

Myungsoo chuckl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter