Team Pink

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

It was another typical school day until the school speakers boomed with the principal's voice. Everyone was startled by the sudden announcement but tried to listen intently while the principal happily explained everything.

 

"As we all know, next week will be the start of our annual U-Kiss celebration!"

 

"U-Kiss celebration?" Jin Ae thought out loud making Dongho glance at her.

"It's where students are required to participate on events like prom, athletic events, field trips, etc. And it lasts for a one whole month." Dongho explained, "It's a way of partly hosting a party or fun activity for the students to enjoy to thank them for studying in this school."

Jin Ae nodded in understanding as she placed her face on her palm, "I didn't know such events exist."

"It only exists here at NH University." Dongho grinned, "This school do cope with the lifestyles of the rich and famous, Jin."

"I can see that." Jin Ae nonchalantly agreed as they listened for the jolly principal to continue the announcement.

 

"For this year's events, we will be having our usual athletic events and for the first time of in our school, we'll be having a fashion show."

 

"Fashion show?" Dongho gaped at the announcement as Jin Ae's eyes glittered in excitement.

 

"However this fashion show is no ordinary one. We will be assigning people who be grouped together to form a unique set of collection of their choice that will be showed to the whole student population who'll be attending the fashion shows."

 

"Bwoh?! They will be the one picking the participants?" Jin Ae blurted in disbelief.

"Why Jin? Had any plans on joining?" Dongho asked curious making Jin Ae sigh.

"I do have actually."

 

"If you are wondering, we decided to pick out the participants so that those who will be watching wouldn't be disappointed. The date for the fashion show and athletic events are set on the same day so it's up to students which event they will be watching. The participants for the fashion show will be posted on our school's bulletin board while those who want to join the athletic events are free to go to my office and sign in their names."

 

The principal went on and on with his announcement while Jin Ae just looked outside the window, half-heartedly listening, with a small spark of hope that she will be chosen for the event.

 

It was lunch time and Jin Ae dragged Kiseop with her towards the school's bulletin board. Hoon and Dongho warily followed Jin Ae as she dragged Kiseop with her ignoring his questions and protests.

"Why is she so excited to see the bulletin board?" Hoon asked as they stepped up their pace.

"Because she wants to see if she will be able to participate in that fashion show thing." Dongho replied, then said sorry to the girl he had bumped into.

"You're interested in that Jinnie?" Kiseop asked.

"I do." Jin Ae said eagerly turning back to Kiseop, "I know you're not interested in that Seoppie but if ever I got picked, watch me okay?"

Kiseop softened and gave her a smile, "Even if you didn't ask me too, I would."

Jin Ae smiled back and turned back in front and saw that a lot of people were already standing in front of the bulletin board. Dongho and Hoon widened their eyes and gawked at their two friends.

"There's no way that we could pass thru all of them." Dongho blurted making Jin Ae sigh.

Jin Ae was about to walk her way into the crowd when Kiseop grabbed her hand - the one dragging him a while ago - and entwined his hand to it. Jin Ae looked at their hands then at Kiseop who gave her a smile. Kiseop pulled her closer to him and squeezed her hand in reassurance. Jin Ae swore she felt her cheeks burn with Kiseop's actions and the fact that she could already smell his perfume because they are standing too close to each other didn't help her calm down.  

As Kiseop tried to walk towards the board, it annoyed him that there are a lot students. He hated crowded places for some reason people would get a bit violent and pushing is evident. And like what he had predicted, pushing did occur. When someone accidentally hit Jin Ae, pushing her with a bit force that made her almost hit her face on Kiseop's shoulder, Kiseop made sure to send a glare towards the culprit.

 The student was cowering in fear as he saw Kiseop's look at him, "K-Kiseop-ssi."

The students around looked at the scene and instantly felt sorry for the guy. He warily bowed down, saying sorry and after he did, he run towards the other way. Kiseop looked ahead and felt the students stare making him hiss.

"Move."

Instantly, the students parted like the red sea and made way for Kiseop and his friends towards the bulletin board. As Jin Ae followed Kiseop's lead, she looked back at Hoon giving him a look to which he instantly understood. As they approached the board, Hoon looked back giving the crowd his best smile.

"What are you doing? You could go and take a look with us."

The students felt a bit more relieved and went to approach the board making sure that they leave enough space between them and Kiseop.

Kiseop nodded at Jin Ae telling her to read it and when she did, she turned back to him with a wide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter