Lost

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

How many times do I have to tell you that it doesn't matter? I'll just make you mine.

 

Driving her blue Jaguar XKR-S to school, Jin Ae warily looked at her rear mirror and stared at the gold necklace hanging around it. Staring at the necklace made the scene at the bleachers cross her mind. She warily bit her lip as she felt her heart race. She shook her head and concentrated on the road.

"So, this is the side effect of admitting it huh?"

Arriving at school, she parked her car near a familiar orange Lamborghini Murcielago. Stepping out, she grabbed her bag along with the necklace and locked her car. As she walked away, she took one more look at the car and snickered as she saw the plate number, "I guess its a sign."

The car had a customized plate number making it impossible to miss. It only had three letters that can make anyone recognize to whom the car belongs to.  Three letters that read 'WOO'.

 

As Jin Ae walked along the hallway, she found it weird not to see any of her friends. She warily looked around and noticed that nothing weird is going on for all of the students are acting normally.

"That's weird." she blurted as she made her way towards her locker. "Where are the pabos?"

She blew on her bangs and ignored the students who from time to time would stare at her. Approaching her locker, she opened it and sighed while staring at the gold necklace on her palm.

 

Just like magic, you'll fall hard for me baby.

 

"Yeah, and just like magic, you freaking left me hanging, you bastard."  she muttered as she wore the necklace around her neck. She ran her fingers over it with a smile and started grabbing the things she'll need for her class. As she was finished, the bell rung right on cue and she strode her way towards her first class.

She already found Dongho there and greeted him with a smile before sitting down on her seat. She instantly opened her book on the page of the topic they'll be tackling that morning and grabbed her notebook placing it beside the book. After fixing her things, she looked outside the window with a pen in hand which she unknowingly taps over her book.

 

You know the saying, 'the more you hate, the more you love'. I knew it, you love me.

 

"Cocky bastard." she blurted as she shook her head.

"Jin?"

She looked to her side and saw Dongho staring at her with a confused look, "Are you okay?"

She looked at the younger one before breaking out into a smile, "Why wouldn't I be?"

Dongho stared at her for awhile before shrugging, "Just imagining things maybe."

She grinned back at him reassuring him things are fine and then stared back at outside the window.

 

I would't mind giving you this gorgeous body as long as you are mine.

 

*I'm not okay.* Jin Ae sighed as she was lost deep in her thoughts. *Not until I get what I want.*

Her thoughts were cut off when their professor came in and started her two hour boring lecture.

 

 

It was lunch time and as Jin Ae was putting her things back to her locker, she couldn't help but wonder where the hell is that angelic bastard. She warily touched the necklace he gave and stared at it.

 

Don't worry. I'll catch you if you fall baby.

 

"Why do his words keep playing inside my head?!" she muttered as she slammed her locker door shut. A lot of students stopped to looked at her making Jin Ae shake her head and glare at them.

"What? Scram." she hisssed making all of the students disappear in a matter of seconds.

She leaned back at her locker and played with the necklace. "Where the freaking hell are you?"

As she was still standing by her locker, the guy she's been looking for finally came into the scene with hands wrap around a girl. The bright pink fashion statement of the female made Jin Ae instantly looked at their way and shake her head. She watched as the playboy gave her a weird look before looking away. 

Jin Ae noticed that Jinkyung was also giving her a look - glare and kept her arms around Kevin making Jin Ae bit her lower lip. As the two passed by in front of her, giving took a deep breath and stood up straight in her place.

"Even if I'm flirting or I had eyes on someone else sometimes, I'm still yours." she stated as she stared straight at the floor trying not to witness any reaction that could possibly happen any minute.

Kevin abruptly stopped in his tracks and turned back, looking at Jin Ae with mouth slightly opened. Jinkyung hissed as she also stopped in her tracks waiting for Kevin. He just stared at Jin Ae for good five minutes before she held her head up and looked towards Kevin's way.

"Sounds familiar?" Jin Ae asked as Kevin continued staring at her.

Kevin gaped at her as he was trying to process what Jin Ae is trying to tell him. As Jin Ae took a step forward, Jinkyung stood defensively beside Kevin and continued sending death glares at Jin Ae which she just ignored.

"I thought you always get what you want Kevin?" Jin Ae tilted her head as Kevin snapped out of his thoughts.

"I do. I always do, Jin." he smirked as Jin Ae studied his expression.

She warily looked at Jinkyung before looking back at Kevin, "Then, she's the one you want?"

Jinkyung gawked at her as Kevin flinched at her statement. Jin Ae took another step forward as she placed her arms in front of her chest.

"Didn't know you'd stoop so low just to be with her my playboy." she smirked as Kevin stared at opened and Jinkyung snickering.

"Excuse me?!" Jink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter