Coincidence

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

The sun shone down on Jin Ae signaling the start of a brand new day. Nana came in waking her up and preparing for her bath. Jin Ae sat down and sighed.

*Another hell day* she thought and stood up walking towards the mirror. Even though she just had her first day at school yesterday, it already felt like she's been studying at that hell place for so long.

"School. I hate." she muttered and went towards the bathroom to take a shower.

After doing her daily routine, she went to the garage and look at her cars. She doesn’t want to go to school, but the thought of meeting her new friends kept her for skipping the day.

"Oh well. They're worth the reason for going to school anyways." she muttered and rode one of her cars to school.

 

As usual, girls were flocking over Kevin and his friends as they walk at the hallways. Soohyun slung an arm around his dongsaeng as a playful smile was obviously on his face.

"So, how was the maiden yesterday?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows. Kevin looked at him and laughed.

"Well. Surprisingly, we didn't do it hyung." he said as his friends looked at him with wide eyes.

"What do you mean you didn't do it?" AJ asked.

"Don't tell me you’re changing Kevin." Soohyun said clenching his chest in shock.

Eli just stared at Kevin as he silently waited for his answer. Kevin shook his head.

"It appears that someone was there where we are doing it and you can say that I lost interest after the intruder walked in." Kevin said as his friends nodded in understanding.

"So, who was the intruder? A crazy fan girl? A couple? A bitter one?" AJ asked as Kevin smirked.

"A different one." he remarked and his friends stared at him and raised their eyebrows.

 

Hoon was leaning at the railing near the parking lot when someone tapped his shoulder. He looked at the person and saw Dongho widely smiling at him.

"Annyeong hyung~" he greeted cutely making Hoon laugh.

"Annyeong~." he replied ruffling his dongsaeng's hair.

"Aish. It took 30 minutes to fix this hair!" Dongho pushed his hands away and leaned at the railing near him.

Hoon laughed shaking his head and looked away. Dongho looked at his hyung and tapped his chin.

"You looked like you're waiting for someone hyung." he said and Hoon smiled.

"I am waiting for someone." Hoon remarked as Dongho widened his eyes.

"WHO?!" he shouted and Hoon looked at him. Before he was about to answer his dongsaeng, a white Audi R8 entered the scene gaining their attention. Jin Ae stepped out of the car locking it and walked towards the school's entrance.

"Cool ride, Jin. Cool ride." Dongho said in awe and Jin Ae smirked.

"Why Thank you Dongho." she responded as Hoon looked at the two of them with wide eyes.

Jin Ae walked towards the two and smiled.

"Annyeong Hoon~" she greeted gaining Dongho's attention.

"You know hyung too Jin?" he asked as Jin Ae nodded.

"How did the two of you know each other?!" Hoon asked as Dongho faced him.

"I was about to ask you that hyung!"

Jin Ae shook his head and calmed her friends explaining everything. The two nodded in understanding and Jin Ae smiled.

"But, how come you two know each other?" she asked tilting her head.

Hoon and Dongho smirked and faced her.

"Long story." the two said in unison as Jin Ae raised her eyebrow.

"If its r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter