Brother

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

"It's good to see you again, lil sis."

 

It was a nice thursday evening and it was a nice time for the Kims to have a wonderful family night out. That is, before the big brother showed up. Everyone around the dinner table we're quiet, so silent that you could hear a pin drop. Mr. Kim looked at his daughter who's silently playing with her food which made him sighed and looked at his long lost son. He sat up straight and decided to break the silence with a cough gaining the attention of the two.

"Myungsoo, I haven't seen you for awhile." Mr. Kim started making Myungsoo scoffed.

"Yes and that's because you all thought I was already dead." he spat making Mr. Kim flinched.

"S-Sorry about that son, we looked for you everywhere --"

"Really?" Myungsoo raised an eyebrow and glared at his father, "Why do I find that impossible to believe in?"

"Son, I'm--"

"SHUT UP!" Myungsoo raised his voiced making Mr. Kim widened his eyes, "You've forgotten all about me, just say it. It's much better that way. Actually, you wanted it that way don't you? Afterall, I'm just --"

"STOP IT!"

The two men looked at the source of the outburst. Jin Ae placed her utensils down and glared at her brother.

"It wasn't dad's fault, Myungsoo." She said making Myungsoo smirked.

"So, you call me Myungsoo now huh? Even that already changed Jinnie?" 

Jin Ae ignored his remarked and continued, "What dad said was true, we looked everywhere for you! We've been searching for almost two years! It was only when everyone of the rescue team had given up that we also lost our hopes in finding you. After what everything that happened, who would have known that you would eventually show up?! Don't give dad that attitude now!"

"Don't give him this attitude? You don't even know half the truth Jinnie." Myungsoo glared at her, "If only you knew, I bet you would even start a rebellion after him."

"What are you talking about?" Jin Ae asked in confusion while Myungsoo stood up.

"Why don't you ask our dearest father? I'm sure he would explain to you anyway." He glared at their father and left.

Uncomfortable silence filled the air when Jin Ae looked at their father and decided to break it. 

"What is he talking about father?" She asked as her father as he sighed and held her hand.

"Jin, what he said was true. There are still a lot of things you don't know." he said making Jin Ae's stomach flipped.

"Then, tell me everything about it father." she said making her father shake his head.

"The problem is, I don't know how to Jinnie."

"Just tell me. Please." She pleaded making her father look away.

"But, Jin."

"Dad, please." She said, "I have the right to know right?"

Her father looked at her and sighed looking down at his hands. "I-I just can't -"

"Forget it." Jin Ae stood up fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter