71 - February 21, 2012

What Is Love To A Machine?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry."

It was the only thing I could say, or even think for that matter. 

I let the rain drench me, not caring as I just stared at the pile of loose soil that stood before me. I would have never thought that I would have to go through putting my first love ten feet underground. Well, life is full of surprises...

I didn't want to just leave her there, on the ground dead with something sticking out of . I couldn't leave her there, so I put together some money, and had her buried in a small cemetery across town near my parents. The only one who attended was Luhan, the only other person who had known her and while I stood there stone faced, he cried in mourning. I couldn't cry anymore, I didn't want to. I had avenged her, I knew she was with my parents, looking over me with a smile and that made me content.

Once the rose was placed on the coffin, I dragged Luhan away. He was quite the whole ride home, and I didn't mind.

 

 

 

"They killed Victoria and Krystal while Amber is siding with the traitors. Now is the time to strike!" Luna exclaimed, slamming her fists onto the table. "Heartless, we need to move forward now!"

"Patience, we will strike soon enough."

 

 

 

"Mindless, Heartless has moved to this planet called Earth. He's working with Anonymous. What should we do?"

"The fool. We should let him parish at the hands of the twelve forces but let you spare him the embarrassment. Get the others and go forth."

"Yes, my lord."

"The tree of life is in your hands, Commander Leetuek."

"Understood."

 

 

 

"Luhan? Are you okay?!" Luhan looked up to see Lay gazing down at him with a concerned expression. The blonde sat up and ran a hand through his hair. "I'm fine, but what happened?" Lay knelt down and gently placed a hand on Luhan's forehead. "You fainted just now... but I can't sense anything wrong. Have you eaten today?" Luhan faintly nodded and looked around. He had just been fine, no dizziness or any other symptoms. Everything had just turned black within seconds. "Let’s get you home to rest." Lay helped the boy up and wrapped his arm around his waist. 

 

 

 

"Tao, are you okay? You look pale." He only shook his head as he walked over to me and lied down on top of me. "I'm okay Gege, I just came from taking Sehun home. He fainted in the park without much notice. It was really scary." I ran my fingers carefully through his hair as he nuzzled his nose into my chest. "He's okay though, right? He could have possibly just been tired." I tried to comfort him as best I could. "Maybe you're right." He sighed as he turned his head to the side, looking blankly at the backrest of the sofa. I closed my eyes and let my

Please log in to read the full chapter