182 ll - November 2, 2011

What Is Love To A Machine?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun felt the grip on his throat tighten. “Tell me you’re lying.” Onew hissed out through clenched teeth.  “I-It’s true. I d-did.” Baekhyun choked out still clawing desperately at Onew’s hands. Of course he was lying, but it didn’t change the fact that he wanted to print on Chanyeol. Before Onew could open his mouth, the bathroom door opened. “What are you guys doing that your…” Chanyeol’s eyes widened as he saw an almost blue faced Baekhyun with his hyung’s hand wrapped at his throat.

 

“What are you doing?!” Chanyeol roared and Onew instantly get go. Baekhyun dropped to the floor, reached for his throat and choked on the new air supply that filled his lungs. The taller instantly rushed to his side and rubbed his back comfortingly. “Are you okay?” His whispered softly and Baekhyun weakly nodded his head. “Get out.” Chanyeol growled, not taking his eyes off of who he thought was his best friend. “Let me exp-“ Onew was instantly cut off. “I said get out!” Chanyeol whipped his head to face Onew, tears of anger in his eyes. The oldest had never seen his dongsaeng like this before, so he just hung his head low and left without another word. In his mind, the scene kept replaying over and over. How was he to face his best friend who was now the enemy?

 

 

 “So how did this happen?” Tao asked pointing to Sehun who was sitting on the couch quietly with his hands folded on his lap. Sehun quietly raised his hand and both of them looked to him. “Can I explain to Tao hyung?” Tao’s lips curved into a smile and he nodded his head.

 

 “Well, it all started when we first came to China…” Sehun began to explain and Tao tilted his head curiously. Suho noticed this and explained. “He was with two other Exotics, well one and his human counter

Please log in to read the full chapter