116 - January 7, 2012

What Is Love To A Machine?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“He’s not getting better. He needs constant supervision to make sure he doesn’t stop breathing. He’s fainted about three times this week. The loss of blood isn’t helping either.” Lay moved the hair out of his face as he spoke to Chen in whispers out of earshot of Luhan and Suho. “Do you have any idea what’s wrong with him?” Chen asked leaning against the wall. “No, it’s very frustrating. I’ve looked through the medical dictionary thrice and nothing matches all these symptoms.” Lay rested his head against Chen’s shoulder as he puffed air into his cheeks, a cute habit he often did when he was confused. “Do you think Tao could save him?” Chen ran his hand through Lay’s hair softly and sighed. “Tao’s not exactly an option at the moment…”

 

 

“Please eat something.” Baekhyun placed a bowl of rice in front of Tao, who refused to look up from his hands. “Please?” The only response he had as a small shake of the head. Baekhyun sighed, retrieved the bowl and walked into the kitchen, defeated. He shot a frown to Chanyeol and the taller nodded in understanding. Chanyeol then walked into the dining room and stood across from Tao, leaning his elbows on the table and a smile on his lips. “Tao, how’s about we go get some cake?” The same response occurred, a slight shake of the head. Chanyeol’s smile quickly faded as he watched Tao move from his seat and into the spare room that Baekhyun had supplied him with. Once the door closed, Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun who also sported a frown.

 

“We have to get them back together Baek, Tao’s a mess and don’t get me started with Kris.” Chanyeol leaned against the chair Baekhyun had taken a seat in and stared down at him. “Chanyeol… I know you care about Kris and I know how much you look up to him…” Baekhyun started and Chanyeol raised a questioning eyebrow before he quickly released there was bad news coming. “Just don’t. Tao will save Kris.” Baekhyun looked away from Chanyeol’s prying eyes. “He’s not doing so well.” Chanyeol shook his head violently, his curls bouncing softly. “Don’t you think I know that? I see him every day. I won’t let my hyung die.”

 

Befor

Please log in to read the full chapter