168 - November 16, 2011

What Is Love To A Machine?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Stop joking around and tell me where Kibum is!” Amber demanded gripping the front of Jonghyun’s shirt and shaking him lightly. Jonghyun’s face remained as dark as when the younger had brought up his lover. “I told you Amber, he’s gone. Those bastards took him from me.” Jonghyun hissed through clenched teeth.  Amber’s grip slipped from Jonghyun’s shirt. “No.” Amber shook her head while her fingers carded through her hair. “No one could defeat the Almighty Key. He… he,” Jonghyun wrapped his arms around her and held her shaking form tightly. “I know.” It was all he could say as he forced his tears back while she let hers flow freely. “I’ll get them back.” He whispered and her grip became tighter on his shirt. “No. We’ll get them back.”

 

 

  “So this is how you handle your members?” Onew didn’t have to look back to know who had spoken. “Leave us be Victoria.” Onew didn’t move his gaze from the busy street below him. “Master is very disappointed that you’re taking so long in destroying the six. You’ve already let two of them print. The earthbender, the teleporter, the thunder holder and the healer. What’s wrong with you? You call yourself a leader?”  Onew stood up, on the edge and turned to her. “You know nothing! They’ve taken one of my members!” Onew stepped off the ledge and closer to the other leader. “Yes, Kibum, I know. Don’t mix emotions into this!” She flicked her long blonde hair to the side. “I am not, I-“ Victoria stepped forward. “I know about your little friend being an acquaintance to one of the six.”

 

Onew froze dead in his tracks. The air seemed to become thinner to his lungs as a cool wave froze his spine. “Step down and let me take the mission.” Victoria took another step forward. “No.” Onew waved his hand and increased the gravity around Victoria causing her to fall to the ground and to be plastered against the cold pavement of the rooftop. Before he could get her down, in a split second, she has shot a highly poisonous needle to the other’s neck. She knew he would resist, so she had to bring him down. Onew knew he didn’t have long before the poison spread, so quickly, he fled.

 

 

 “Baekhyun-ah, are you okay?” His deep voice calmed the smaller a bit but once he turned to meet his eyes, the nervousness came rushing back. “I need to tell you something Chanyeol-ah.” The smaller shivered slightly and the taller grabbed him by his wrist and dragged him down onto the bed he was lying on. “You can tell me anything Baek.” The smaller smiled nervously. “Well, for th- the month we’ve been g-going out… I kind of kept s-something from you.” Chanyeol’s face became a mix of seriousness and confusion as he propped himself up on his elbow and hovered over Baekhyun. “It h-has to do with the scar on my neck.” Baekhyun looked up into Chanyeol’s eyes. The taller smile

Please log in to read the full chapter