149 - December 5, 2011

What Is Love To A Machine?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Tao it’s not a big deal!” I roared as I tried to receive the phone from him, only to lose my footing and crash into the couch. “Yes, he will be missing work today, he hasn’t been feeling well lately.” I ran my hand through my hair and sighed. There’s no winning with him.

 

Once Tao hung up the phone, he grabbed my hand and pulled me off the couch with ease. “Come Gege, let’s take a nap before I have to go for practice.” I let him pull me into the bedroom but I pushed him down onto the bed first. I climbed on to the bed, until my body hovered over his. I let a smirk play upon my lips as I bent down and pressed our lips together softly.

 

His hands moved to my waist and his thumbed lightly graced the skin over my hipbones. I smiled into the kiss as he nipped at my bottom lip. I moved my lips from his and lightly moved down to his neck. “Gege, you need to rest. We can’t replay last time.” His hands gently pushed my shoulders and I looked down at him with a frown. “Tao, I’m fine.” He shook his head and brought his hands up to cup my face. “That’s what you said last time before you fell.” I sighed, and crawled off of him and let myself fall to the side of him, my back facing him. So what if I got a bit dizzy and needed to rest. It’s not like I actually fell. “Gege, don’t be mad.” He tugged at the back of my shirt. I’m not mad at you, I’m mad at myself for being weak. I can’t even take a little dizziness.

 

The pitter-patter of tiny feet filled the room then the soft creaks of the bed as weight shifted behind me. He’s going to use Cake against me. And just like that, I felt a wet tongue on my ear. I couldn’t help but smile and turn around to see our new adopted ‘baby.’ A small black and white Pomeranian puppy that Tao graced wit

Please log in to read the full chapter