164 - November 20, 2011

What Is Love To A Machine?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

  The small round cheeked boy walked down the crowded airport with luggage tightly clutched to his chest. “Aish, China’s so crowded.” He murmured to himself as he squeezed through the crowd to get to the exit. Once outside, he rested on a bench and reached into his bag and pulled out a warm meat bun he had just bought. “Yum.” He his lips and before he could even taste it, someone bumped into him causing it to fall on the floor with a plop. “My bun.” He quickly turned around to see a boy with deer like eyes wide and apologetic. “I’m so sorry!” The blonde deer eyed boy waved his arms around. “I can’t understand you sorry.” The round faced boy frowned. “Oh you’re Korean!” The deer boy exclaimed in nearly flawless Korean. “You know Korean! I’m saved!” The round faced boy quickly stood and smiled. “Oh so cute! When you smile you look like a baozi! Can I touch your cheeks?!” Before he could respond, the blonds hands were already cupping his cheeks. The round faced boy shocked and glued to his spot. “Oh how rude I’m sorry. I’m Luhan.” The blonde smiled happily taking his hands away from the others face. “I’m Minseok.”

 

 

“Are you sure you want to go back? You haven’t printed yet. You can always bring them here.” Suho tried to keep Sehun from leaving. “We need to stick together. We are one.” Sehun turned to Suho and gave a small apologetic smile. “I know it’s wrong to leave you guys but I feel like I need to make up with hyung. He’s probably very worried.” Suho nodded and ruffled the youngers hair. “Whatever you think is right. You have Baekhyun’s and my number if you need anything.” Sehun finished packing his things and looked at the older. “I will Suho hyung.” The older guided the younger to the kitchen to pack a lunch box for him. “You guys should spend new year’s with us. December’s only eight days away, and you still haven’t met Kris or Luhan.” The younger nodded. “It’s going to be the year of the dragon right?”

 

 

“The teleporter from before is straight ahead.” Taemin whispered under his breath but loud enough for Minho to hear him. “Plan X. Go.” Minho commanded and in seconds, Taemin dashed forward towards the teleporter.  Minho punched the ground with enough strength to make the concrete split underneath him, gaining the two’s attention. In a flash, Kai was gripped by Taemin around the neck. In an attempt to escape, Kai teleported away but unfortunately brought Taemin with him.  D.O was left with Minho.  “Why did you even follow us here?! Leave us be!” D.O stepped back while Minho took a step forward. “Masters orders.” Minho lunged forward while D.O quickly dodged to the right and stomped on the ground, making it crumble just as Minho did not too long ago.

 

“Get off me you jerk!” Kai grabbed hold of Taemin and flung him off of his back. Taem

Please log in to read the full chapter