222 - September 22, 2011

What Is Love To A Machine?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

  I wonder what my mate is like? I wonder if it's a she or a he? What kind of person they'll be? The questions kept pouring into my mind as I hugged the pillow close to me and rolled on my bed in frustration. I look at the clock that was above my small television. 3:30. Another day wasted without finding my counterpart. I sigh into my pillow and turn my self to face the wall closet to my bed. I shut my eyes and not even a few seconds later, I hear a loud thump and some groans behind me. I quickly turn to see Kai and ... who the hell is that? Why does he seem so ... "Little time to explain. Sehun, Kyung Soo, Kyung Soo, Sehun." We both stared at each other blankly. "How did you two get in my house?" I asked watching Kai go through my closet and grabbing random pieces of clothes. "I teleported, cool huh?" He said without even looking at me. Teleported? You can't be serious. "Jong In!" Kyung Soo shushing Kai. "Kyung Soo, he knows. He's an Exotic like you... and me." My neck could of snapped from the quickness that I turned to look at Kai. "You were printed on?! When?! By him?!" I pointed at Kyung Soo and he looked at me with very wide eyes that should belong to an earth owl. "It was a few days ago. Neither of us could help it, when we first saw each other we..." Kai stopped for a moment before looking at Kyung Soo. "Clicked." The wide eyed one answered and they both smiled at each other. I couldn't help but feel happy and jealous at the same time. I then realized what Kai was doing. "Wait, what's happening then? Why are you packing clothes?" He quickly stuffed the clothing in a bag then grabbed Kyung Soo's and my arm. "We're going to China." Kai smirked. "What?!"      

 

  -Later-          "Hm Gege." Tao moaned o
Please log in to read the full chapter