78 - February 14, 2012

What Is Love To A Machine?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Valentine's Day, a holiday I've never really celebrated before, until now.      "What would you like to do for Valentine's day?" I asked, looking at Tao from across the room. I was fixing the buttons of my shirt in front of the mirror while Tao was playing with Cake on the bed, holding her small paws delicately between his fingers. He looked up as me and smiled softly. "What would you like to do? I've never celebrated Valentine's day so I don't really know how to." He gave me a sheepish smile along with a small shrug then continued his attention to Cake, burying his nose into her soft fluffy chest. I moved over to the bed, sat down and lied my head next to Cake's and stared up at Tao. "Well, I've never really celebrated it but it's a day where couples go out and do couple stuff." Tao once again looked at me and let Cake go, who started to cutely nibble on my ear to play. I sat up slightly on my elbow and rolled her over using my hand and placed my pointer finger on her small black nose. I watched as her small paws wrapped around my fingers and she started playfully biting the tips of my fingers. "Hm." Tao tapped his finger against his lips in though while I continued to play with Cake, nuzzling my nose into the side of her small, fuzzy head. "Let's stay in today. I'd like to just spend time with Gege and Cake." He nuzzled his face on the other side of Cake and I smiled. "Okay, Tao."  

 

Chen grabbed his acoustic and started strumming a familiar rhythm with his fingertips. "Yixing, remember this song?" He continues the steady flow with his fingers as he murmurers the lyrics. "I don't know you, but I want to, all the more for that." Lay walking into the room and sat down next to Chen, a smirk playing on his lips. "How could I forget? That's the song you seduced me with." Chen chuckled and put his guitar back down then turned to Lay, who wrapped his arms around Chen's neck. "Know what today is?" Chen leaned in and planted soft butterfly kisses along Lay's jaw, sending shivers down the other's spine. "You're earthling holiday of love? Yes, I know what today is." Lay's eyes fluttered shut as Chen's lips connected to his weak spot, the skin that connected his neck to his shoulder. "What would you like to do?" Chen asked in between kisses. Lay placed his hands on Chen's shoulder's then moved them to the collar of his shirt, pulling him closer to him. Lay scooted back further onto their shared bed, dragging Chen along with him while ing his shirt. "I want to do you."  

      Chanyeol flicked his wrist as fast as he could while holding onto the big colorful plastic bowl with his other hand, unknowingly making a mess all over Baekhyun's counter top. Baekhyun walking into the kitchen, a freshly bought bottle of vanilla from the store since they wanted to make a cake from scratch for Valentine's day. What Baekhyun didn't expect was to see his towering boyfriend covered with flour and chocolate cake batter all over the kitchen. The smaller could of swore there was an eggshell nestled on the top of Chanyeol's hair and was curious if that was a chocolate hand print on the fridge or if he was just seeing things. "Chanyeol, the kitchen is a me-" Baekhyun couldn't finis
Please log in to read the full chapter