Chapter 9- BAD NEWS

Prince Charming and Ugly duckling

 

Nobody POV’S

For after sometimes, Hyuna and Hyunseung were still being home alone together, Hyun Ji has told she is having a stay over till it evening, the same as Hyuna’s eoma, who is still working until the sun is ready to set. Like always, this two Hyun never had been peace since the day they meet, during Lunch Hyunseung nags of Hyuna’s simple cook.

“Yah… why did you only made KIMCHI?” he asked, arguing. Meanwhile Hyuna gritted her teeth, annoyed by Hyunseung arrogant behavior had came back again.

“Well, at least I did make something… if you don’t want to eat fine, stay hungry I don’t mind…” Hyuna yelled back.

“FINE…” Hyunseung yelled, Hyuna rolled her eyes

“FINE…” she answered back.

“FINE…”

“SHUT UP…”

“YOU SHUT UP FIRST…”

“YOU…”

“YOU…”

“I REALLY HATE YOU…”

“I REALLY HATE YOU TOO…”

“GOOD… Then stay away from my life…” Hyuna finally stood up and let Hyunseung alone sitting beside the dining table. Hyuna slam Hyun Ji bedroom door, and lock it so Hyunseung won’t mind about her. Hyunseung let out a heavy breath. But then Hyuna came out and came back towards him. “HERE… GO BUY YOURSELVES, SOMETHING THAT’S NOT KIMCHI…” she yells again then took off from the room back to Hyun Ji bedroom.

Hyunseung look at what Hyuna had just gave him; it was some money and cost almost 20 dollar.

“Yah, what do I got from 20 dollars…” he mumbled.

“Oh Oppa… haven’t eat yet?” suddenly a voice came. Hyunseung turn around and was surprise.

“Mwo… Hyun Ji? Why did you come early?”

“Oh my friends suddenly had to go on a trip with her parents, so I got to go home pretty early then… so why haven’t you eaten yet?” Hyun Ji asked, looking on the KIMCHI that haven’t been touched yet.

“Hmm, I don’t have any appetite on eating any KIMCHI…”

“Oh…” Hyun Ji just said. She was more focus on looking for her unnie. “Oppa, where’s unnie?”

“She’s inside…” Hyunseung pointed towards Hyun Ji’s room. Hyun Ji nodded.

“So oppa… can I asked?” Hyun Ji took a seat beside Hyunseung. Hyunseung look at her with a wondering look.

“What?” he said.

“Do you have girlfriend?” Hyunseung suddenly chuckle.

“I don’t, I never had once since 6 years ago…”

“Oh… so you’re available…” Hyunseung nodded.

“So why did you asked anyway?”

“Nothing…” Hyun Ji impassively said, and then slowly looks towards her own bedroom door. Then a smile grows slowly on her face. “Oh oppa… I’m also wondering… Who are you by the way? Since we meet, I only known your name and about you being kick out by your father…” Hyun Ji turn towards Hyunseung and asked.

“Oh, me… well I can say I’m the next heir of my father… he’s quite a strict man… so that’s why he gave me all this punishment… He’s the one that send me to school without my permission…before I just gone to homeschooled and never been a trouble”

“Oh… so your father is a strict man… what about your eoma?”

“Oh, eoma is the person who just give a little concern about me… she never took care of me though… she’s exactly the same as appa, who never stop working and watches me…”

“Your life is …”

“Tell me about it…” Hyunseung sigh. “But at least I have a best friend… Yon DooJoon, he’s a special person… he cares about me… he’s like my older brother… whenever I have problem I go to him, I met him since I was a child, he was the first person to approach me and bring me to play, he also the coolest brother and his parents is my parents friends, that’s how we got connected … but when this happen, my father had ordered his parents to not help me in any consequences … I really miss him though…”

“Well then go call him?”

“How…? you guys don’t have a house phone…”

“Well, I have my phone… here I can lend it to you…” Hyun Ji took out her phone and gave it to Hyunseung.

“But before that… can I asked you now?” Hyunseung suddenly asked. Hyun Ji nodded.

“Where’s your father anyway… ever since last night… I never seen him… does he work outstation?” Hyun Ji remained unspoken; she was stunned to hear what Hyunseung had said.

“I err…”

“Our father, died 2 years ago…” Hyuna suddenly appears interject their conversation. Both Hyunseung and Hyun Ji look at her shock. Hyuna approaches them slowly. “We promise never have spoken it, even though our guest asked… but it’s look like you must know about this… our father died 2 years ago… and after then I took the family responsible…” Hyuna continue, she then took a sit beside Hyun Ji.

“But why do I must know this?” Hyunseung asked weird by Hyuna’s few words.

“Because, if we keep on silent, you could have asked eoma, and this would break her heart… she‘s strong but she’s just too fragile…  even though Hyun Ji and eoma isn’t my real relative, but I never assume them as outsider… and since you will live here for temporary… DON’T EVER NAG OF SOMETHING YOU DON’T LIKE… I WILL CUT YOUR TONGUE, I SWEAR I WILL…” Hyuna suddenly went mad. Hyunseung shock, but he yelled back.

“YAH THAT’S MY PROPERTY TO NAGS SOMETHING I DON’T LIKE… HERE YOU WANT TO HEAR…NAG, NAG, NAG…”

“AISH… NAGGER…” Hyuna yells, Hyun Ji who watches them shook her head and began to move away from the two sick people.

“NAG, NAG, NAG, NAG...” they both kept on yelling towards each other, until one of them finish yelling… Well that won’t happen…

 

On that night, Hyuna had left working again, but this time Hyunseung didn’t come along, he was hanging out in Hyuna’s room. He took out Hyun Ji’s phone that she lend and immediately dial DooJoon’s phone number.

 

DooJoon POV’S

I walk upstairs about to enter my room, when suddenly my phone rang. I took it out, saw the call was from an unfamiliar number. I look at it, really long, “Should I answer it?” I mumble then sigh, push the answering button, while entering my room.

“Hyobseyo…”

“Hyung…?” I hear a familiar voice, my eyes widen.

“Hyunseung…?” I asked.

“Ne…”

“Omo… Oh god… where do I start… Hyunseung… Gwenchana…?” I stop, look right and left, for sure no one was there in my room, and I lock my door then sat on my bed.

“Ne… I’m fine… how are you hyung?”

“I’m fine… where have you been?” I asked again.

“I’m living somewhere… but its fine, I did say I’m fine…”

“Yes you did, but at least tell me where’ve you been living…?”

“I don’t want to… because there’s no need to…”

“Then why did you call me?” I was shock to hear a sudden call from him but then he’s just call for no reason.

“I call because I miss hanging out with you hyung… I just need to know how are you… that’s all… oh how’s my eoma and appa?” I was shock to hear what he asked. ‘So he hasn’t heard yet…’

“Hmm, Hyunseung…” my words trailed off.

“Wae…?”

“Your eoma is fine… but your appa…” my word trailed off again.

“What happen to the old man?” I can hear he was grinning. I took a deep breath in.

“Your appa, he’s sick, he got in the hospital this morning, after you’re gone he suddenly went fainted and now he’s in coma… Mianhe… I wanted to tell you… but you were gone, all of us didn’t know… your eoma, is now trying to search for you… she had to replace your father company and run it while he’s sick…she wanted you to come back, if I hear anything from you… now hear I am, and you are safe…it’s time for you to come back…” after I said that to him, the other line became silent, I can only hear the sound of his breathing, I try to call his name many time but he didn’t reply and at last the line suddenly were cut off.

 

 

Hyunseung POV’S

I thought as I left everything would be okay, after hearing those news from DooJoon hyung, I became stiffen and cut off the line suddenly, I slowly put down the phone then ran out from Hyuna’s house, Hyun Ji and her eoma who was focusing the TV suddenly went shock towards me who was running speedily from their house, my tears began to flaw, I didn’t know when it began but I can feel the heat.

“Eobojie… Mianhe…” I sob. I ran as fast as I could, but then I stop, the streets were so far I stop; I didn’t know where I was. I bent down on my knee, trying to catch my breath.

“Hyunseung…?” suddenly a voice just urge me. I look at the person. Hyuna… she looks at me with wondering face. I didn’t mind about her I began to run away from her.

 

Hyuna POV’S 

I was going to throw out some trash to the trash bin that was a mile away from the shop, but as I was half of my way, I saw a familiar figure body in the middle of the streets. Hyunseung bent over his knee, but I wasn’t sure yet that it was him so I call his name but as he turns to look at me, I saw he wasn’t look like the Hyunseung I know. He was different, his look was so sorrow. He ran off as he saw me.

“What happen?” I asked myself in a mumbling voice. I quickly walk to the trash bin and throw all the trash then ran back to the shop. I asked to go home early for the night. I told Gina unnie that something came up. She didn’t say a word and asked anything, I ran out from the shop and quickly went home. At my house I asked my eoma about Hyunseung.

“He just took off, we were both watching the TV, when we heard a quick footstep… we turn around and Hyunseung was like a lightning…” I scratch my head where it wasn’t itchy at all.

“I’m going out… you both sleep well, don’t worry about me… I’m looking for him…” I said, but before going, I entered the kitchen and pour a hot water in a thermostat just in case, then ready to walk out from my house and go on the dark streets.

 

Hyunseung POV’S

I’m lost, I was nowhere, and I was alone in the bus stop that I just found. Sitting there looking down, my heart ache, I couldn’t do anything now. I don’t know where he is, appa is sick, but I couldn’t do anything about it.

“Why am I so pabo… appa wae…?” I know he been a very strict man, but he’s my father, I love him, I never hated him.

“You know if you want to run away so badly, please run on the right time…” a voice suddenly interject my attention, I turn my head and saw Hyuna.

“Hyuna…” she found me, but how? “How did you found me?”

“Eh, at least thank me for finding you… By the way… aren’t you feeling cold?” she asked, taking sit beside me. As she said that, I felt shivered from the bottom to the top of my body.

“Now that you mention it… I do feel like it… Did you bring something hot?” I asked, she nodded, and she took out a thermos and handed it to me. I look at her with a cautious look.

“Don’t worry; it’s just a hot water… just to ease the coldness…” I nodded and without a word I drink up the hot water, and just like Hyuna had told me, the hot water can ease my coldness, at least but thus the clothes that I wore was so thin and won’t prevent me from the cold, the warm sensation didn’t last long. I take another sip, but suddenly I felt something really warm, so warm and so cozy. I look to my left, Hyuna lean on me and her arm was all around my body. “I know the water doesn’t help at all… just let me ease it last longer…Don’t think it’s something…” she said, and then we both were in that situation until I finally broke it up by asking her a big favor.

“Hyuna… can ask for a favor…? I know you won’t like it but can you?” I asked hesitantly.

“What?” she asked back.

“Hmm, I know you have helped me by lending me a place to stay… I appreciated it… but can you please help me find where my appa is?” I look at Hyuna with a very pleading look, while Hyuna was shock to hear what I just said.

“What happen to your father? Isn’t he at your mansion…?”

“Ane… he’s sick… this morning he fainted and now he was found to be in coma…I try to see him, but then I figure that I couldn’t do anything or to find him… I don’t know any hospital that he submitted in… Seoul here is large… Hyuna I beg you, Mianhe I need your help…”

“I…I…” Hyuna couldn’t speak, she was either surprise hearing my appa being submit in a hospital or maybe she was hesitating to accept my request. “I… Hyunseung, this is very big problem and this is about your father… if I accept your request I might not succeed… like what you said Seoul is large… I’m small Hyunseung…”

“Please Hyuna; you’re the only person I can count on, since I meet you, my life is upside down…”

“Wait…now you blaming me?” She cut me off and suddenly went mad. ‘Well this all really her fall, but because she was my only hope… I had to…’ I thought.

“No… Hyuna, please understand me… this is my appa…” Hyuna sigh, and then she look down.

“Appa eotteoke…?” Hyuna suddenly mumble, her voice might be low but I can hear it clearly. ‘So you’re thinking about your appa… Hyuna you might understand this…’ my heart whispered. Hyuna turn to look at me. “I try…” she only said. My lips grew a smile.

“Gumapta Hyuna-ah…” I only said.

“But how did you find out about this? “ Hyuna suddenly asked.

“Ah about it…” my head had lightened a bulb. ‘Oh yes, why didn’t I ask from DooJoon about this? Aish Jinjja… but if I found where appa was… will I be seeing eoma and will she asked me to come back and force me temporary replacing appa? I don’t want to…I don’t want to become a boss, or even CEO, even if it just for a short time, it’s scary … I just want to see appa only and come back to leave with Hyuna after seeing him…’”Well, hmm, Hyun Ji had lent me her phone, so I called my friend… he told me everything…” Hyuna suddenly went bursting into flame.

“YAH…PABO…YOU COULD’VE JUST ASKED FROM HIM… AISH JINJJA… AIGOO… HYUNSEUNG, AISH PABO…”

“Mianhe… I just taught about that…”

“AIGOO… HYUNSEUNG YOU JUST MADE THIS SCENE SPONTANEOUS WITH ALL YOUR PABO CHARACTER… SOMETIMES YOU’RE JUST PABO AND CHILDISH AT THE SAME TIME…”

“Yah, that’s just my behavior, I just can’t change… can you?”

“AIGOO…HYUNSEUNG-AH…” Hyuna called my name in frustration, she had shaken her head many times and let out one frustrated sigh, regretting of my paboness.

  -------------------------------------

LOL, HYUNSEUNG JUST MADE A FUNNY PABO SCENE… HAHAHAHA…
HYUNA REALLY CARING…
OKEY GUYS HOPE YOU’LL LOVE THIS CHAP…
and soe for the late update... i'm really busy...