Chapter 7- i think i'm falling for you... NOT... yet!

Prince Charming and Ugly duckling

Nobody’s POV

After sometimes, both Hyuna and Hyunseung reach to a convenient shop. Hyunseung look at Hyuna with a really puzzle look.

“What are we doing here? Did  you take me for a groceries shopping, I don’t have money…”

“Did I insist you to come along with me? you insist yourselves, Pabo… beside, We’re not coming here to shop…” Hyuna push the convenient shop door, followed by Hyunseung, and then a lady who was wearing an apron, she look at Hyuna.

“Omo, Hyuna, You’re late…”

“Miane Unnie Gina… I had a problem earlier…” Hyuna said looking at Hyunseung, Gina look at Hyunseung with a wondering look, but kind of excited.

“Oh…Who are you?” she asked Hyunseung.

“I’m Jang Hyunseung, Hyuna’s classmate…”

“Oh… a friend of her…”

“Ane…”

“Ah?” Gina gone confuse, Hyuna quickly said.

“What he meant, we just meet… so we still can’t consider friend you know… Unnie” Gina nodded her head afterward, even though she was still confused.

“Okay then, bbali, Go to work… Go change into your apron then… Oh Hyunseung would you agree on helping Hyuna’s up? I am kind of busy…I’ll give you some tips then…”

“Ah!” Hyunseung went shock.

“Yah are dumb or something? She asked if you want to help out here, she’ll give you tips… beside do you want to spend time here without doing anything…” Hyuna argue.

“Oh… ne… sure…”

“Good then, go work there with Hyuna with the cashiering… Hyuna please teach him…”

“Ne Unnie…” Hyuna said bowing to Gina and then Gina had left the scene leaving Hyuna and Hyunseung working near the receptionist desk together.

“So this is how we done…”

“I don’t want to work…” Hyunseung frown cutting Hyuna off.

“Yah… why did you agree doing this work anyway…?”

“Because she wanted to give me tips and she needed help…”

“Yah don’t be a cheater…Go do your work…”

“GEE… FINE…” Hyunseung said frowning even louder and touch something on the cash machine.

“Yah… What are you doing…?”

“I’m doing my work…”

“Do it properly… Don’t touch like you own this cash machine…”

“Well in that case… I don’t want to work…”

“Aish, why are you sensitive? I’m teaching you… here, you do like this… first if someone came by and going to pay, you press the code number of the item… to see where the code number… here…” Hyuna took a small packet of nuts and point the barcode number.

“Oh There is no code scanning here… so, do it manually… and if you done doing it, press this… to open up the cash… isn’t that easy?”

“Ah now I get it…” Hyunseung said he was blending with it after just one explanation.

“Okay, I’ll be packing up the things that still not organize yet… so if a customer came please be sure to do what I had told you…”

“Ne… boss…” Hyunseung said, making Hyuna laughs.

“I’m not your boss…”

“Whatever…” Hyuna then left Hyunseung alone in the reception.

 

Hyunseung POV’S

Hyuna already left me alone with the cash; well it’s kind of interesting doing a new thing. Thanks to Hyuna, now I know how to plot the cash.

After a few minute, a customer just steps in and I greeted him.

“Gumawo for coming…” I said, then he search for something then went towards the casher, I done everything that Hyuna teaches me. After then I smile towards the men and he then left. “Come again soon…”

“Good job…” suddenly Hyuna came out of now where.

“Did you finish with the stacking up?” I asked.

“Anduae… there’s a lot of it ran out, so I had to go out to the store room, not far from here and take the item that isn’t at the shelf yet… so please be friendly…”

“Aren’t I that friendly?” I asked, I was taken aback by Hyuna’s word.

“Ane… It just…” she trailed off, “Just forget about it… I’m going… bye…” she said, then left the store, and I’m all alone.

 

Hyuna POV’S

“Anduae… there’s a lot of it ran out, so I had to go out to the store room, not far from here and take the item that isn’t at the shelf yet… so please be friendly…” I said.

“Aren’t I that friendly?” Hyunseung asked me, ‘Omo, did I hurt his feeling… Mianhe…’

“Ane… it just…” my word trailed off, I couldn’t think of any words because I was so guilty then. “Just forget about it… I’m going… bye…” I said, and then left. I walk out the store and search for the item that was ran out from the store. After an hour in the store, I finally ready to go back to the shop, when I saw Hyunseung was being surround by two old women, where they both pinches Hyunseung cheeks and his shoulder. I was in fact laughing.

“What a cute boy is he…” said one of the Haramoni.

“Ne… he is… see at his body, it’s so muscular…” said the other one.

“Ah, Haramonies… I already finish counting, please pay it quickly…”

“Ah so charming…” said the first Haramoni earlier.

“Haramoni… I should be working…” said Hyunseung getting more awkward by the treat. I was getting sorry for him, so I approach them.

“Hmm Haramonies… do you have any problem…?”

“Ah Kim Hyuna… Hyuna-shi… Is this boy a new kid here?”

“Ne…” I answered. “But he just works for today only…”

“Ah too bad… I would like you to meet my granddaughter… she’s pretty…”

“Ah… Mianhe Haramoni I already have girlfriend…” Hyunseung said. ‘So he has a girlfriend… why didn’t he go find her and stay with her instead having stay over my house…’ I thought, annoyed that he was disturbing my life again.

“Oh, who is that?”

“Hmm…” Hyunseung wasn’t answering, he was looking at me, and then he smile. “Hyuna… She’s my girlfriend…”

“Mwo…?” I asked shock. ‘Yah, why drag me…? I’ll kill you later…’

“Ah Hyuna, why didn’t you tell us…? You’re so lucky…”

“Ane… it’s not like that… we’re just…”

“Oh young couple is just too ashamed to tell us about their relationship… Geu-Rim let’s go… Here you are son… 12 dollar all…” the Haramoni said and giving Hyunseung the money.

“Ne... Gamsahabnida…” Hyunseung said taking the money and put it in the cash.

“Hwaiting for your relationship…” I just look at them with an awkward look, as they left I look at Hyunseung with my fierce eyes.

“Yah are you crazy…? You couldn’t think anyone else… Why me? You PABO… Yah… AISH, AIGOO… You pabo… why did you lie to them anyway… why do you get for lying to them?” I burst it all out, but Hyunseung look at me with a very innocent look.

“Are you done?” he asked impassively, making me annoyed.

“Ah… Yah…” I was almost slap his face, when he caught my hand, and look at me with a stunning face. “Y…ah…” he was leaning closer to me.

“YAH… STOP HITTING ME… IT’S HURT AND IF YOU DARE DOING THAT AGAIN I’LL BREAK YOUR HAND APART…” he yelled at me, I was getting madder so I lean back on him and we are now in a twisted position.

“YAH, WHO DO I CARE? I’M NOT THAT SCARE, GO ON BREAK MY HAND THEN… HEAR THIS HYUNSEUNG DON’T THINK I’M LIKE OTHER GIRL…” we both then glares at each other for so long with a fierce full look. Then someone clearing , we both turn around and saw Gina unnie.

“Did something go wrong?”

“Ah ane…” I answered.

“Then why both of you scream towards each other, like you both want to eat each other up…”

“Well, we just practice our uhm…” Hyunseung trailed off.

“Script…” I continue him quickly.

“Oh script for what play?”

“Hmm… we both became Cinderella and prince charming…” Hyunseung answered.

“Owh, but I never watch Cinderella and Prince charming yelled at each other?”

“Oh that’s wasn’t yelling, that was a loud expression…”

“Oh tell me then…” she said, sit on the small chair near the cash register.

“Oh Cinderella, PLEASE LET DOWN YOUR HAIR…” Hyunseung said dramatically, I was laughing instead along with Gina unnie. Hyunseung look at the both of us puzzle. “What?” he asked me.

“That’s Repunzel not Cinderella… You mistook the story…” I said, continue my laughing on him.

“Whatever… all I know is that in every princess has PRINCE CHARMING…” he protested.

“So… I don’t care about it… let just continue practicing later…” I said, holding my laughs.

“Well then you both sure have that chemistry…” Gina unnie said as she left she was giggling. I look at Hyunseung afterwards; he was mumbling something… I didn’t heard it but why should I cares, I continue my work on the item that should be put on the shelf to sell. In an hour already pass, I already finish everything and now it’s time to go, it already… I glare my watch… 10 pm… yup we should be going now. I start to clean up and throw all the empty boxes, as I finish, I then approaches Hyunseung who I can’t see from a far what he was up to. So as I go nearer and nearer, I can tell he was dozing off as he folded his arms on the table and laying his head on top of it.

I lean forward, just want to wake him up, but I was stunned to see his face, he was handsome. REALLY HANDSOME! I gaze all through his face, his close dragging eyes, his smooth snoring nose, his red-pink colored lips, his puff up cheeks, his dashing hair style…I never thought a boy like him would exist, but such an ashamed attitude. I was so close to him, about 3 centimeter apart from his head, more to say from his dashing looks. My heart began to beat faster, ‘what is this?’ I thought, I shook my head to not think about it so much. I clear my throat, it wasn’t that loud but loud enough to wake him up, he look at me with his dragging eyes but then it lid up wide open, he jolt and shove his head away from my face. I smile.

“So let’s go…” I said.

“We finish?” he asked me but I was looking away.

“Ne…”

“But what about my payment…” he started being a jerk again, so I look at him instantly, but he looks away.

“I am going to see Gina unnie after this; I should give her back her key...Let’s go then… no worries, she lives upstairs” I said. He nodded, than we both strolled out from the store, I close the gate then went towards Unnie’s place where it was located just right on top of the convenient shops. The door was open as we knock it.

“Ah Hyuna… Hyunseung… leave already?” she asked.

“Ne… unnie… it’s 10 pm… all the stuff already pack up… and also the gates, I already close it for you… here’s the key…” I said giving back Gina unnie key.

“Ah Gumawo… ah Hyunseung and Hyuna here your payment… oh Hyunseung I really appreciated you came, I was so busy today, you see I’m babysitting my little sister baby girl, she’s out station , so I help her keeping an eye for her baby… I was glad that you came so much… I mean I really so worried if I let Hyuna work alone and no help at all… Gumawo…” Gina unnie explained, we both nodded, as we put our money in our pocket, we both say goodbye towards Gina unnie and left the place.

 

 

The walk was fine, none of us start to make a conversation, and I was so tired to make a speech, so I remained speechless. Hyunseung was also being quiet, he put his both hand in his pockets, and he rather look so blank at the moment. Even at that moment I can feel that he was so cute, he was 4D so much, and I can’t really explained him so much.

I mean, He was so arrogant, then so snobby, then he went kindly annoyed a lot of people, he’s childish, but then in the mean time he was quiet and funny and silly and sometimes being so friendly. Not to mention he is handsome and now he’s cute, and sometimes it’s so hard to tell what he’s thinking. Girl would be crazy enough to take my position right now, but he was kind of a new guy so no one really known him really much except me.

“Yah can we rest here for a moment…” he suddenly break the silent, I look at him, who was pointing his finger on the near bench. I didn’t say any word, I just gave him a nod, we both sat on the bench very long until I was falling asleep.
 

Hyunseung POV’s

On our way back home, walking on the street together I felt like really awkward because none of us was starting a conversation, Hyuna had woke me up earlier and disturb my sleep but in the same time, she makes me realize her beauties, she was really beautiful below the hat that she always wore, my heart was beating so much, I thought that I saw a pretty girl behind my blurry sight when my eyes was so dragging but to find out she was Hyuna. I jolt to see her face really up-close and I shove my head back quickly. Hyuna’s eyes were amazing.

As the walk getting longer, my feet couldn’t wait for a rest, I feel like it was a million miles, when I saw a bench near the park, I called Hyuna.

“Yah can we rest here for a moment…” she turn and look at what I pointed, she didn’t say a word just a nod though. We both settle ourselves on the bench; awkward again, I just went silent. For a long hour I didn’t realize that Hyuna has fallen asleep and her head was hanging in the air and her hat fell down, and that moment, her looks was expose, she was so beautiful and cute at the same time, my heart beats like before. “Why does it beat so fast?” I asked myself in a murmured voice and touch my chest. I look at her; her head was getting lower and lower. Afraid that she might fall down and ruin her beautiful face I grab her softly and took her hat and I wore it, I lifted her bridal style and I started to walk towards her house.

“Despite your beautiful face, you’re so heavy…” I frown and groan at the same time, but at least I had reached her house, her eoma saw me lifting her, she became worried. “She fall asleep near the bench we rested, before continue walking home” I said calming her down, she nodded and lead me toward Hyun Ji bedroom, which was shock to see me lifting her sister.

“Omo, how romantic?” she said. I blush behind the dark dim room of Hyun Ji.

“Hyun Ji-ah please… gets in to bed…” her eoma suddenly angered her. Hyun Ji didn’t protested, she nodded and lay down on her own blanket. Hyuna was fast asleep, as I put her down. I smile for a moment. I and Hyuna’s eoma left their room and she turns to look at me. “Hyunseung, go to rest… it’s a long day for you today… even though tomorrow is weekend… that’s doesn’t meant you have to stay up all night…” she said being curious, I was amaze by her caring mother attitude ‘Eoma never did this to me…’

“Ne… Ahjumma… you go to bed to Ahjumma… you really look so tired…” I said to her, she smile.

“Gumawo Hyunseung…well goodnight…” she said then went inside her room, I went to Hyuna’s room and didn’t think about anything anymore, just to close my eyes and drowse of to dreamland.

---------------------------------------------

So both of them getting to like each other… but still they just don’t know yet…
I want things goes slowly with the both of them… being greedy won’t be so excited anymore…
So what will happen the next day then…? These next chaps will tell you… COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE… I TOLD YOU BEFORE, DON’T BE A SILENT READER… I DON’T LIKE IT, I NEED AN OPINION GUY? I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT… DON’T TAKE IT TO THE HEART BUT I’M JUST BEING HONEST… MIANHE

AND GUMAWOOO!!!! FOR MY READER WHO COMMENTED… I’LL TRY TO UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPS MAYBE LATER… I’M SO BUSY RIGHT NOW, BUT I DO HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAP… DO YOU?