Chapter 22- It wasn’t me (NAEGA ANIYA)

Prince Charming and Ugly duckling

 

I froze as I saw JunHyung picture in the fail, it’s like I was a jackass, that was really being fool too much, and it was really too much. That’s why he suddenly step on me being so nice and all because he wanted to hide his guilt, that two time murderer traitor.

“But we still don’t have any prove… because the nurse died and it became hard for us to invest about it…”

“Well, thank you agent Yoon So… you save the day…” I said and shook his hand.

“There’s no big deal… I’m here to help… don’t worry…we’ll get it in no time…” As then he left.

 

I don’t believe it, it’s like everybody are turning against me, maybe I better off taking care of my father company thinking of my mother offers last night.

 

Last night…

As I left, my heart were broken into pieces when my mother talk me into replacing my father for a while.

“Now that you are back… why don’t you quit school and work as your father replacement… quit school, homeschooled again while working…” She said, but I didn’t respond to her, all I ever think was how hurt I was by Hyuna.

 

DooJoon POV

I’m having a nice lunch at school, when I got a text massage from my cousin.

‘Hyung…Where’s Hyunseung hyung today?’

“That’s weird… he’s not escaping isn’t he?” I asked to myself, then my friends heard me. the all look at me puzzle.

“What are you talking about DooJoon?” one of them asked.

“Ah nothing…” I answered. I get back to my phone and text Dongwoon back.

‘I don’t know… maybe he’s sick or something… try asking that girl he always with…’

‘Hyuna?’

‘Yeah… whatever…’

‘She’s absent too…’

‘What seriously…’

‘Yeah…’

‘Gosh… I’ll ask him later face to face… right after school… so see you next time cuz…’ I said and ended our conversation. I put my phone back in my pocket, stood up and left the cafeteria. I’m planning to move to Cube High any sooner, I’m afraid of Hyunseung that much.

 

Writer POV

After some while, Hyuna finally being discharge and pay fully cash for her medicine bills, thanks to Gina, she’s free of debt. Hyuna and Hyun Ji chuckles as their mother made some funny reaction and they went home right afterward by a taxi.

At home, Hyuna felt really solemn, of the place remind her of Hyunseung most.

“Unnie…” Hyun Ji startles her, while Hyuna was sitting on the floor of her bedroom. Hyuna looks at her sister as she approaches her. “Unnie… you owe me a big deal…”

“What happen?” Hyuna chuckle, Hyun Ji started to pretend messaging her not so hurtful shoulder.

“You made me, Jessica, and MinHyuk… work our butts of this afternoon… you and Hyunseung oppa really are troublemakers…” she nag.

“Sorry… I forgotten about it… as the matter of fact, thanks by the way, at least I don’t get the chance to do it all...” Hyuna said with a full laugh. They started to teases each other afterwards and their life when back to where Hyunseung never existed.

 

DooJoon POV

After school, I ask my chaffier to bring me to go at Hyunseung mansion, wonder if Kang Butler knew anything about where Hyunseung be. As I got there, Hyunseung was the one who immediately greets me. It wasn’t cheerfully but it was more surprise greet, I was surprise because I thought he still be with Hyuna and it really puzzled me.

“When did you get home?” I asked. Hyunseung just stare at me blankly before he answer “Last night… come in hyung, I didn’t expect you’d come anyway, but I guess you were surprise I’m home right?” he asked back, and I nodded.

I get in the mansion and went in their living room, the house looks empty, though I still can see people working all around but the place really was silent.

“Where Ahjumma?” I asked as I take my seat on the long sofa and Hyunseung sat on the mini sofa, that was facing me.

“She’s really tired and didn’t get to work today, she’s in her bedroom sleeping…” something about his tone made me still guessing why.

“Why didn’t you go to school today?” I asked again, he grins.

“I guess, I needed sometimes alone… everybody in school are trying to go against me…” he said and the sentence was full of meaning, I was about to asked him what is wrong when a maid came and brought us something to drink. “Gumawoo…” Hyunseung said to her. “Hyung… you just came back from school?” he asked as he pointed my uniform. I grin and nod.

“MY cousin asked about you’re absent in school… so I was wondering and was going to see Kang Butler if he knew where you are and what you up too…” I said and chuckle, taking a sip of my drink.

“And you came to see me instead…” he made a funny fact. I nod and laugh along with him. Maybe it smells fishy but I guess trying to enjoy a little time with Hyunseung might not be wrong. Why he left Hyuna? When he try so hard protesting his mother not to bring him back home and made the two family have a lot of argument and Why the act was a sudden different, like he said everybody in school are against him… that just weird.

 

 

Back to Writer POV

The next day, bring a different atmosphere. Hyuna and Hyun Ji arrive at school cheerfully. It’s like there’s never anything that happen to them before, after getting in the class, Hyuna’s whole classmate cheered for her as they all knew her reason of absent yesterday.

“Hyuna you sure, you okay?” they all had asked her. Hyuna chuckle and nod, she turns to look at her best friend when she caught Hyunseung came in the class. He looks normal but he brought two men; that looks like cop and their homeroom teacher, Mrs. Soe.

“I’m sorry everyone… but there is two men here that came with Hyunseung and they needed to find… JunHyung…”

“Naeka…?” JunHyung pointed himself. The teacher nodded and JunHyung came in front and they went with the cops along with Hyunseung. The class buzzes around.

“You happen to know what happen Hyuna?” they suddenly asked Hyuna. Hyuna shook her head and felt as if she was the reason why.

 

JunHyung POV

I was taken to the downtown and I was being question by the FBI agent in the confession room, while Hyunseung waited with my teacher outside.

“I’m sorry kid, my name is Yoon So and I believe this is you..” the agent call Yoon So show me a picture of me talking with a nurse at the counter, I think it was the other day when I meet Hyunseung father.

“Yeah… I was meeting Hyunseung’s father…”

“So tell me, what happen…?”

“Nothing… I was visiting, and I happen to ask the nurse of his condition that just it…”

“But you knew that Hyunseung father when to the ICU the next day…?” and that caught my thought real good, Hyunseung was blaming me attempt on killing his father, I didn’t answer instead I blown across and dash outside, pull Hyunseung by his collar and choke him tightly.

“How dare you… after all of me trying to be nice on you… you blame me for attempting murdering your father…” I scolded. Hyunseung choke and I heard my homeroom teacher trying to calm me down. All the cops went blistered, trying to calm me down.

I starts to rise my arms into a full fist, the cops tried to pull me away, Hyunseung closes his eyes so everything stops immediately and suddenly there’s a woman screaming at our way. We all turn to her and stiffen.

“PRINCE…” she came approaching Hyunseung and that’s when I was taken in the bar, for disrespecting the cops and also trying to pull a fight. Hyunseung face was all sorrow looking at me directly with his mother who cried on his side. I hate Hyunseung! I HATE HIM!

“Look it wasn’t me…” I said towards the cop that charges me in the bar. Instead of believing he left me with constant chuckles. “Yeah right…” he said. I sat down on the cold ground floor and sigh of disappointment.

After an hour distressing in the bar, a cop came in and he smiles at me.

“Well child… you are one lucky boy, someone already bail you out”

“My parents?”

“I guess…” I was terrified that he answer it like that. My father is a strict man and my mother… I just don’t want to get there. But then as I got out, I find a guy waiting for me. As he turns around, I find out who he was and surprise.

“You…” I pointed…

~~~~~
So maybe I believe that JunHyung didn’t do it, then again who the heck that bail him out?

FUNNY SECTION:

Me: HELLO EVERYONE! (I wave my hand very constant) I’m sorry for the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! Update…

Hyuna: (Chuckle) that is one heck LONG word you are saying that Qiqi… hehe!

Hyunseung: Now I guess your apologizing for delaying huh?

Me: (Nodded) ne… well done oppa… I never thought that you’re so brainfull…

Hyunseung: HEY!

Me: I was kidding… anyway, (Suddenly someone came bursting and hug me tightly) What the ( I look and it was HANJIHEE) OH my… well ( Hug you back ^^,)

Hyuna and Hyunseung: (Smile) they indeed misses you Qiqi… you’re getting so much attention more than us now…

Me: who say? (I chuckle as I let go of HanJiHee) I guess you need to comment the new update…please keep up the wise comment you always did… (I look at my subscriber) Everyone I wish that you’ll do the same thing. Don’t give up on commenting at my fics… either it’s this fics that you subscribe or my other fics, please never give up… and I will never give up on giving you something great to read at…GUMAWOO

Hyuna: Oh yeah…

Hyunseung: I’m hungry…Let’s eat some Kentucky Fried Chicken…(He rubs his stomach)

Hyuna and Me: Let EAT… YUMMY! BYE ALL!