Chapter 2-Once upon, they second meet, AGAIN!

Prince Charming and Ugly duckling

 

Hyuna ran in the hall of her high school, she was late as usual, when her discipline teacher block her way before she even got in her classroom.

“Well, well, our Hyuna is late again… detention… go mop the junior year Level 1 class, DON’T MISS ANY SPOT…”he yelled, Hyuna sighs.

“Kerae sir…” she said, looking down and went toward the junior year LEVEL 1 class. The class empty, so it was easy for her to work around, when…

“Yah… I’m just late, and I’m a new student…” she heard someone had argued. She watches the person being push by the discipline teacher.

“Even though, you’re a new student here… that doesn’t mean that you should break the rule…”

“Aish, law much… who are you a teacher or a lawyer…?”

“In this school, I am the lawyer and a teacher… now please, go clean this class with our professional late comer…” The teacher mock Hyuna, who suddenly stop sweeping the floor, she gritted her teeth, annoyed by the teacher. “What Hyuna? You hungry…? Continue cleaning…”

“Aish… Ne…” Hyuna yelled hard, she was irritated much, the teacher smirks, then looks back on the boy.

“You too…Hyunseung”

“Aish…” Hyunseung frown. This is the first person that had forces him to do work, or even demanded him to, first day of school; he just found out that he hates school. Hyuna continue her works, didn’t care about the new student that just transfer to their school, all she cares that she needed to clean the place up and leave as soon as she finishes. As the teacher got out and leave the both Hyuna and Hyunseung alone in the area, the area suddenly went silent.  Hyunseung didn’t want to do work, he wasn’t actually lazy, he didn’t know where to start, and working wasn’t his things. Hyuna didn’t mind, it’s his priority, should she care, NO… A BIG (N) IN FRONT AND (O) IN THE END… NO!

When Hyuna already done, she was about to walk out the class when Hyunseung start to called her.

“Hmm… excuse me… can I asked…?” Hyunseung asked.

“What?” Hyuna turn around and look at Hyunseung, but something in his face seems familiar to her.

“Where will senior year, Level 1 will be?”

“Hmm, it’s upstairs, on the third floor…” Hyuna answered, she was wondering about Hyunseung looks, she was thinking deeply, she went closer to Hyunseung making him startle.

“Yah, Yah…” he shout, he was surprise that Hyuna was so close to him, she was leaning her head on his face, observing every details of his face.

“Do I know you?” she asked, still looking at Hyunseung closer. Hyunseung was almost fall, when he grabs the edge of a study desk.

“No…” Hyunseung said directly, but then as he clearly looks onto Hyuna’s face, he seems to know her somewhere. “Maybe… because I also seem to know you somewhere…” he said, Hyuna back off, she step 5 centimeter from where Hyunseung was standing. Hyuna thought deeply then she looks up at Hyunseung.

“Can I see both of your elbows…?” Hyuna suddenly asked Hyunseung was astonished by what Hyuna had wanted, so he hesitantly said.

“Shh Sure…” he said then gave out his both arms and closes his eyes, afraid that Hyuna do something horrible to him and when Hyuna observe his elbow, she had found a big plaster, she back off surprise, she look at Hyunseung face, then back to his elbow, she had done this like constantly, when she started to grin awkwardly and clap her hand once, making Hyunseung opens his eyes.”Wae…?”

“Well, I think I should go now… hope you’ll find your class then… new comer...” she said, grinning so awkwardly, she pats Hyunseung shoulder then began to walks quickly out of the classroom, leaving Hyunseung really in a deep astonish.

“What the heck is wrong with her?” he asked, then look at his elbow, when he suddenly realize, he remember about yesterday event, when a biker bumps on him and made his elbow swollen and wound for a day. He looks back quickly outside the door, but Hyuna had already vanished. “So he was a she?” he asked surprise.

 

Hyuna POV’S

I had reached my classroom, when the bell rang and the first period already passed, myteacher saw me and greeted me friendly.

“Omo Hyuna late as always…?”

“Ne Seam…”

“Unlucky… but don’t worry, just copy your friends note… okay… just asked me if you don’t understand anything…” my teacher said kindly, I smiles and bow at her.

“Ne Sungchingnim…” I said.

“Okay Hyuna have a nice day…” said my teacher and then she lefts. I puff my cheeks and walks in my classroom.

“Yah Hyuna… why can’t you be punctual…?” Sohyun asked as I sat on own my sits.

“She’s a boy… boys love to sleep…” Jihyun then tease, I grit my teeth, looking at her with my death stare but then as I remember about meeting the boy I just bump over last night, my hearts felt guilty and went silent.

“Yah you seem quiet? Is there a problem?” asked Jiyoon, who apparently my sits mate. I shook. Then I just when click, my brain just made a light bulb. ‘Did Hyunseung say LEVEL 1?’ I thought. When the door was knock, all of us look at who had came, and there he was Hyunseung, panting looking at our math teacher.

“Sorry I’m late, I was lost, but I finally found…” he stop, look at the label mark that said…” Level 1, SY...”

“Ah… you’re a new student…?”

“Ne…”     

“Well then come in… we were about to starts… introducing yourselves then…”

“Mwo…?” Hyunseung asked shock, that was weird, he was more anxious. “I can’t do that…”

“Why not…?”

“Because…” Hyunseung bit his lips. “Because I don’t know how to…” everyone then burst to laughs, I can’t hold it much longer and laughs so hard, he didn’t know how to introduce himself, that’s just weird.

“Well why didn’t you say so… never mind then… just go sits next to JunHyung there…”

“Mwo…?” JunHyung, the one that we all called charismatic and snobby guy, I heard he had a crush with me, that’s just weird. Who would love an UGLY DUCKLING like me? But hey I don’t like snobby or even arrogant one. Hyunseung was one of them.

“Wae JunHyung, afraid that you’ll be torn…?”

“Mwo…?” JunHyung then became mad, by Gayoon mocks, which was hailed by much laughter including me. “Are you crazy…? How can I be torn by a guy who doesn’t even know how to introduce himself…” he said snobbery, like I said; he just too snobby to be like.

“Snobbery…” I yelled to him, JunHyung heard what I said, but he just held back, he seems to be afraid to talk back to me. My friends look at me, and giggle, JunHyung still have a crush with me. That’s just insane, he is snobby and rich but he couldn’t find a right kind of girl to like, why me?

“Stop it guys, be nice…” our math teacher initiated us, and to find out Hyunseung was looking at me, I was noisy just now, and he just found out that I was also attending in his class, my heart ache again. It’s hurt, but why do I have this feeling when he is so arrogant to be sympathize. I look away, looking outside the window, then look back at him, hoping that he didn’t watch me anymore, but he remained looking at me. He then smirks.‘A SMIRK…? WHAT THE…?’

 

Hyunseung POV’S

I walk on the third floor hallway, when I felt like I’m lost, Hyuna who the girl I meet had left and didn’t tell detail, she so going to be dead, first she hit me, and make this painful bruise and then this, she is so troublemaker.

For a long walks and a very tiring one too ‘didn’t thought that school is horribly a gym place…I sweat like a pig…’I finally reached the class I been looking for. I knock, looking at the teacher.

“Sorry I’m late, I was lost, but I finally found…”I stop, then look at the label, just to make sure it’s right.” Level 1, SY...”

“Ah you’re a new student…?” he asked.

“Ne…”

Well then come in… we were about to starts… introducing yourselves then…” my hearts began to beat fast ‘But I don’t know how?’

“Mwo…?” I asked shockingly, “I can’t do that” I honestly said.

“Why not…?”

“Because…” ‘Don’t Hyunseung, you’ll be laugh at…’bit my lips “Because I don’t know how to” Everyone then burst to laugh, I was in fact embarrassed. ‘See what you have done to yourselves.’

“Well why didn’t you say so… never mind then… just go sits with JunHyung…” the teacher said, pointing towards a boy who looks so cool and charismatic. He rather looks shock, hearing it.

“Mwo?” he said.

“Wae JunHyung, afraid that you’ll be torn?” asked a girl with a long hair and who looks pretty.‘TORN, Do I look like a monster truck?’

“Mwo…?” JunHyung was mad, he was laugh at. “Are you crazy…? How can I be torn by a guy who doesn’t even know how to introduce himself…?” ‘Ouch, that just mean…’ I was taken aback.

“Snobber…” then I heard a familiar voice, I look at the person, I was right, it was Hyuna; she was in this class but she just left like that, and didn’t tell me, that’s just mean, you let me search everywhere.

“Stop it guys…Be nice…” instructed the teacher. I look at her so long, where I can see she was giggling about something, then turn to look at me, where her face was like been strike. I look at her very long where she look away, as I walk closer to JunHyung table, she look back and I give her a smirk. She was shock. ‘You’re dead, Muahaahahahaha….’