Chapter 4- Hyunseung’s reason going to school

Prince Charming and Ugly duckling

As I gotten home, I saw my father already being there, he looks at me with a mad looks, I know that he was mad at me, for being late, ‘yah you guys always being late, why can’t I?’

“You’re late…” he started; I just walk away, while nodding my head. I really hate listening to him. He forces me to school, it wasn’t the usual him, he always makes me happy but today he makes me miserable. I hate him, I really do, he’s the reason I go on to school. Before I was homeschooled, and no rules were set, I love it, but where the hell he gets the idea on schooling me, he’s just an old gag.

As I got inside my bedroom, I slam my body on my bed. I sigh, closing my eyes with my arm, I had fallen asleep.

 

The next morning, I was woken up and it was the maids. I slowly grab my towel and went to my washroom, while they clean up my room.

“Get out…” suddenly a voice shouted, like it was scolding the maids, it was my father, he was mad at them for a reason. As I got out from the washroom, I saw my father sat on my bed.  “WHAT’S WITH THE SWOLLEN EYE ON YOUR FACE…?”

“I hit a street light…” I simply lie. He went near to me.

“Careless… Hyunseung, when can you be mature…?” ‘When you gave me what I want…’ I didn’t answer him as I was searching for my school uniform.   “Hyunseung answer me…” he asked scolding me, I sigh.

“JUST GIVE ME WHAT I WANT… AND LEAVE…” I scolded him back; it wasn’t my style talking back and yells on him. He was about to hit me, when my mother came bursting.

“ENOUGH…” she yells. It was close; my mother came to my father and pulls him outside, before that she looks at me fierce fully. “Please prince” ‘Prince, the name that eoma always called me since I was born…’ don’t do that anymore… go to school, just have breakfast outside…” she said pleading and then left. I frown, I slowly went down to the floor, and hit my closet really hard. I frown, for the last time, and slowly stand up and took my back pack and went to school immediately, even though I know I was hungry.

 

On the streets, my stomach growl, when I saw a cart and it growl more loudly, I was embarrassed because I can see someone else was there and heard it growl.

“Aish…” I frown, ‘if it wasn’t for his hot tempered, I must have eaten…’

 

NOBODY POV’S

“Aish…” Hyunseung had frown again, he was about to enter the school gate, when he saw Hyuna had also just came, and was over not far from her. Hyuna suddenly saw Hyunseung and was biting her lips, she wasn’t hoping to see him but it’s was like destiny.

Hyuna tried to avoid him, but Hyunseung quickly block her way. He looks at Hyuna with a sharp look, he then point the red ring on his eye, she just reply with a chuckle, getting in Hyunseung nerve.

“Yah…” he scolds.

“What?” Hyuna asked impassively.

“You have to owe me…”

“Mwo…? You started the fight…” Hyuna said, as she looks at the bump on Hyunseung eye. “Does it hurt?” she asked, suddenly became sweet, Hyunseung rolled his eyes.

“You can’t charm me Tomboy…” Hyunseung mock, Hyuna who was getting in tempered again, step on Hyunseung feet so hard. She then left Hyunseung in front of the gate, which was jumping like a crazy person, leaping cause of the pain. Hyuna on the other hand was stomping her feet all the way to their classroom. When Hyunseung finally catch her up, he grab Hyuna’s arm and yell at her again.

“YAH… YOU, WHY CAN’T YOU BE SOFT AROUND ME…?” He said. Many students in the hall started to look at them.

“WELL WHY CAN’T YOU STOP BUGGING ME AND DISTURBING MY LIFE AND MADE ME MAD ALWAYS…?”

“BECAUSE YOU DID THIS (POINTING HIS ELBOW) AND THIS (POINTING HIS EYE) TO ME AND THE NEW ADDITIONAL THIS (HE POINTED HIS FEET)… I’M HURT AND YOU DON’T FELT ANY GUILTY?”

“WHY SHOULD I, YOU ARE WAY TOARROGANT TO BE SYMPATHIZE TO…?”

“YAH…”

“WHAT?”

“YOU KNOW I DON’T MIND PUNCHING A GIRL…” Hyunseung said, stepping closer to Hyuna.

“WELL I DON’T MIND PUNCHING A BOY… WANT ANOTHER MARK?” Hyuna mock, she also steps closer to Hyunseung.

“Well I don’t mind giving you both detentions…” suddenly a strict voice came from nowhere, and both Hyuna and Hyunseung turn their head and look at the principal who was tapping her shoes in a rhythm folding her arms across.

“PRINCIPAL…?” Hyuna exclaimed Hyunseung wasn’t familiar with her so he just looks at the principal with a blank look. They both step away from each other.

“You both, in my office…” she instructed.

“Ah ne…” Hyuna said looking down. Hyunseung was puzzle, but Hyuna had pulled him by his shirt and he was like a donkey, stubborn and looks stupid with his blank face. Hyuna look at him, who was dragging his feet on the floor. “Yah…” Hyuna whispered in a sharp tone of hers, Hyunseung wasn’t stubborn after then; he was following Hyuna and the principal towards the principal office.

“Wait here… I’ll call you both when I finish up my case…” she said seriously, Hyuna nodded, while Hyunseung still puzzle and blank. They both had to cut the class again, and were waiting outside the principal office for a long hour.

“This is your fault… if it wasn’t for your childish attitude, I wouldn’t be here…”

“Whatever…” Hyunseung was lazy to care anymore; he was more focus on his stomach, that growl again. Hyuna overheard it and slowly she creep looking in her bag peck and took out her lunch box, she had cooked it the night, she tap Hyunseung shoulder and pass it to him. He looks at her with a weird look. “What’s this?”

“It’s something I cook last night… it’s a Tteokbokki and odeng… I was craving this last night and made it as dinner, I got a left over and decided to bring it as my lunch but hey if you want it… you can take it… its look like you didn’t have breakfast and you should eat some…” Hyuna said, with a smile. Hyunseung was stunned for a moment, for his entire life, no one, excluding his maids and his butler, Hyuna was the first person that had given him food.

“You didn’t poison it right?” Hyunseung said before he eats it and look at Hyuna with a wonder face, Hyuna was giving him a sharp look, meaning that she wasn’t a murderer.  Hyunseung innocently open the lid and took the chopstick that was provided next to the container and eat the odeng that was covered with Tteokbokki, one of the most famous streets foods in Seoul.

“Is it good?” Hyuna asked, wondering if it really that good of her cooking, Hyunseung slowly nod. He was hungry; sure the food might taste good, even though it wasn’t, but actually Hyuna’s food really satisfied anyone who wanted to eat these two famous dishes. After eating Hyunseung gave the container back to Hyuna, where she took it back and place it back inside her bag.

“Hmm, as a token of my appreciation… here…” Hyunseung said, taking out his wallet and gave Hyuna a few money. Hyuna was shock to see that much money, Hyunseung was a rich guy, that’s why he acts like a double dwebb, but now Hyuna thought he wasn’t that dwebb anymore.

“Hyunseung, please I was sincere…just keep your money…” Hyuna said, shoving away the money back to Hyunseung.

“Ah Okay…” he said impassively and kept it back in his wallet. Hyuna suddenly became materialistic.

“On second thought, can I have it…?” she said, not a shameful.

“Sorry, one time opportunity…”

“Yah…that’s not fair” Hyuna suddenly yelled. ‘I’m sorry did I think of him not a dwebb, he is still one big headed dwebb…’

“Well life isn’t that fair…” Hyunseung said, when he disgustingly barf in front of Hyuna, Hyuna wave her hand back and forward in front of her nose.

“Yah… you’re disgusting…”

“Who cares…?” Hyunseung said, leaning back his back on the wall. Hyuna rolled her eyes, ‘For a guy like him, he was so different then other rich guy, who have mannered…’

After a while, the principal had finally called them, and immediately gave them a detention slip and both must stay after school. Hyuna nodded, while Hyunseung weirdly look at the paper. He wasn’t use in punishment, that people called detention.

“So we just came by in the class, and then sit doing nothing…?” Hyunseung asked. The principal nodded. “Cool…” he was amaze that the punishment wasn’t like his father had use to him, like beating him, if he didn’t do his work or let him stay out from the mansion for hours even though it was raining… it was freaking horrible.  Hyuna look at him with a puzzle look. ‘Is he some kind of an alien…?’ she thought. ‘Weirdo…’ she curses him. 

“Well then, glad you like it… but please don’t do it again…” said the principal. Hyuna and Hyunseung nodded. “Now go back to your class…” they both then left.

---------------------------------------------------------------//----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh- I made what is still in each person; I mean Hyunseung can be a little disgusting even if he was fragile and so annoying sometimes, and Hyuna where she can cook even if she was a boyish girl…

P.S IN THE LAST CHAPS, I PUT THE BUTLER NAME JANG RIGHT? IT'S ACTUALLY KANG... TYPING ERROR, THE J IS NEAR THE K... HEHE