Chapter 11- Hyuna became a CUTE DUCKLING…

Prince Charming and Ugly duckling

Hyuna POV’S

I was strip there and here, and was changing whatever clothes that were handed by the shopkeeper. Hyunseung only sit outside the fitting room, waiting for me to come out and in, showing whatever clothes that were given.

“So… what do you think?” I asked, this was the last clothes that I think I want to try. He looks at me with an amaze look.

“Good, perfect… I love it…” he said. Then he pushes me back in the fitting room. “I’ll pick other clothes that you don’t like, then we go to the hair salon…” he said, I grit my teeth try to hold on my anger.

“AISH…” I groan, and then I was already in my usual clothes. He looks at me.

“So let’s go…”

“Yah did you use my money already?” I asked panicky. He nodded, and then walks out from the shop. “AISH…” I groan then stomp my feet at once, then followed him outside. Hyunseung took me into a hair salon, and he told the hair stylist about me. Then the stylist just nodded his head many times then all the hairstylist assistant assist me to sit on a chair, then the hairstylist approaches me.

“Okay, let’s get starting…” he pulls me away from the chair, then took me to the inside, getting ready to clean my hair. While washing my hair, he asked me. “Dear do you go to school…?”

“Ne…” I simply answered.

“Oh… which school?”

“Oh Cube high…” I said.

“Ah… Do you know Gikwang?” he asked again.

“Ne… wae…?”

“Gikwang is my son…” he said. I smile.

“Oh…he’s the president…”

“Yup… okay we’re finish…” he said. I was already washed up then we came back to my seat. I was asked to close my eyes and relax. Then a few minute later, I was done, by the look of it, my hair was curly, I mean so curly, and it really looks like a noodle. I look at Hyunseung who was looking at my hair with impress.

“Good job Ahjusshi…”

“Well thank you, Hyunseung… okay Hyuna we’re finish…” the hair stylist said, then I stood up, I was stiffen, I don’t know what to do now, I was about to grab my cap and wear it back but Hyunseung took it away from me.

“Aish, wae…?”

“Because, it will ruin your hair… okay now wear this…” he said, then gave me two shopping bags, one bag was the one that we got from the clothes shop before. but the other one was somewhere i didn't really know where he get it, so I look at Hyunseung with a very weird look.

“Where did you baught this one? and where will I change…?” I asked.

“ First, don't asked... second, Here, in front of me do you want to?… you dumb, go change at the back, there’ll be one restroom and go quick.” He said, I scoff my lips, and then go towards the one restroom that Hyunseung had told me.

As I got inside the restroom, I took out something from the shopping bag, it was a cute T-shirt and a short puffy shorts, I wore it and it really look cute. the other bag was a shoe, a white cute pairs of shoe, it's really fit me well 'How did he knew my foot size?'.

“I never thought that this might interest me…” I smile towards me in the mirror. I got out as I pack all my old clothes in the shopping bag and surprise Hyunseung suddenly appear and put something on top of my head. I was shock that I gasp. “Yah, what are you doing…?”

“Just want to put this lovely hat…” he said, pointing the hat that was sitting on my head. I took it off, and saw a small sun hat made of rattan, and even though it’s cute, I look at Hyunseung fierce fully.

“Yah, you said, I can’t wear my cap… but why do you gave me this hat instead…”

“A little addition of your cute style…” he impassively said, I pout. “Now wear it now…” he demanded. I pout but I have no choice but to wear it. “Okay wait here, I’ll pay the price…”

“Mwo… yah… don’t finish up my money…” I try to catch him, but he was leading me until we were at the reception. He took out my wallet, I try to close my eyes but peek a little, then turn out to be it’s not a money, but it’s a credit card. “Credit card?” I was surprise. He look at me then giggles.

“I’m busted…”

“But… but how did you have that credit card? Did you steal it…?” my mouth was unstoppable; the cashier was shock to hear from me, that she was reluctant to take the card. Hyunseung giggles.

“Ane… this is my card… my eoma gave it to me earlier… and hey, I’m not a thief…” he said, continuing it with chuckles. I sigh, relief… “Relief?” he teases. I grit my teeth.

“Go pay up, I’ll be going out…” I said then left him inside the salon. “Aish he teases me good…” I said walking towards a pole, and then fold my hand across my chest. a minute after then, Hyunseung came out and we strolled, wherever that I don’t even recognize. “Where are going now?” I asked. Hyunseung look at me.

“Let take a sit on that bench…” he said pointing a bench that was on a park. But then my mind suddenly went aboard. I remember the time when we both sat on the bench last time, and I feel asleep and ended that he has lifted me home. ‘Aish, I’m so embarrassed…’  “Yah are you coming?” he asked me. I was hesitating to nod, and then we quickly move towards the bench and take a rest there. “Ah, I’m so happy today…”

“Wae…?”

“I just got my credit card, and I just turn an ugly duckling into a cute duckling…” he said while giggling, I bit my bottoms lips.

“Stop teasing…” I groan he then just smiles. “Well, why didn’t you want to go home?” I start a conversation.

“I didn’t say I didn’t want to go home…” he simply answered.

“And… what then…?”

“I wanted to be alone for a moment… I mean living in a different world; you see living in your house for the past two days was like a brand new thing to me… I never experience eating on a low dining table and sit on the floor, then I never sleep on a blanket, that hurt my back so much and I never woke up by my own self… but the most that I count was I never experience families love, Hyun Ji and your eoma are two people that I really like the best… despite you who always mad at me all the time…my eoma want me to come back just because she needed me to run appa’s company, but I needed sometimes to think about this… because I knew that running business wasn’t my thing to do… I still searching for something that I like…”

“You can find it someday…” I told him.

“I’m sure I will… so let’s go buy some food for Hyun Ji and eoma…”

“Yah, what about me, I’m starving…” I argue.

“Go buy it yourselves… I already spent all things on you…”

“Yah…” I became mad. He laughs.

“Fine, let’s buy us all something to eat for tonight dinner…” he said. I grew a smile. “There you go smile…”  Hyunseung said, making me giggles.

“Whatever…” I rolled my eyes. He chuckle.

 

 

As we entered a restaurant trying to order something to bring home, Hyunseung do all the ordering while I just watch him. when…

“Prince…?” ‘A prince…?’ I turn around, I saw a brown long haired girl looking at Hyunseung, where Hyunseung look at her with a shock face.

“Jessica?” he asked. The girl name that Hyunseung called was Jessica; they both took a long gaze, until Jessica here burst into laugh along with Hyunseung.

“Omo… we meet again, I thought I never see you again prince oppa… eoma said you left after you didn’t want to come back to your mansion… what happen?” she asked, but then her eyes went to me. “And who is this prince oppa…?”  Hyunseung chuckle, he was happy to see this girl somehow.

“Ah this Hyuna… she’s just someone I know…” he just said, ‘What a pabo, does he think I’m not good in any introduction… gee…’ Jessica nodded, she hand shakes me then we both gave a friendly smile.

“I’m Jessica… I’m Hyunseung ex-girlfriend…nice to me you Hyuna...” ‘Oh she was his ex-girlfriend… she’s so beautiful…”

“Ah… kerae-yo, you’re beautiful…” I complimented her, she chuckle.

“Ah gamsahabnida… you’re cute… Prince oppa really know how to search a girl…” Jessica said while laughing, while I just made a fake laugh. Hyunseung just stare at me then went back to Jessica.

“So oppa, what happen? Why didn’t you want to go home yet? Don’t you feel sorry for your eoma to be alone without appa at the mansion…”

 “Eoma can take care of herself, she never needed me before… all I even known is that she needed me to replace appa… beside I needed to be alone for a moment, just to think about replacing appa is a big task, and you already knew that I go to a real school, don’t you?”

“Ah that… I already knew about that… eoma told me everything about you, since I left Korea…”

“But why didn’t you contact me?”

“Oh, mianhe… but eoma said this was for the best, you know, I was study, you were study… we both grow up to be a better person… but now I have my long time semester break, I come back to Korea…” she explained, I nodded, while Hyunseung gave her a mad look.

“You could have just sent me a letter somehow…” he was a bit fierce, but then Jessica only smile.

“Mianhe… but like I said, I done this for the best…” Hyunseung then cool of a little bit.

“So, why are you here?” Hyunseung change the subject.

“I’m here having dinner with my eoma and appa…” she answered, she gave a really friendly smile. “I better go now… have a nice day…” she said, then wave to us and left towards both of her parents. Our order was already finish, the take outs was still fresh. So we hurry up gone back home.

 

At home, we all have dinner really happy, Hyunseung and eoma and Hyun Ji always had something that cheer the day up. Besides, they already saw me changing my outfit and the both eoma and Hyun Ji kept on teasing me and now here I am just sit there enjoying their company…

“Okay, I have this funny story, you want to hear…”

“Ne…” eoma and Hyun Ji exclaimed towards Hyunseung, answering him happily.

“Okay… here it goes… a father and a son story… the both relative, have this habit towards each other… okay one time the both father and son, when shopping then the son wanted to buy some toy, but the father didn’t like it and gave him a sharp stare, and the boy put it back… then another time, the boy saw a little kitty on a sewage, he took it but the father doesn’t like it, so he gave him a sharp stare, and then he put back the kitty in the sewage… then one day while they were having a ride on the bus, a young lady had her skirt was stuck to her , so the son try to pull them then the father didn’t like what he was doing, so he gave a sharp stare the what did he do?” Hyunseung laughs in the end, I was smiling though, Hyun Ji and eoma was wondering, the both head was twirling thinking what the right answer.

“I know…” Hyun Ji exclaimed. “Did he let it be?” Hyun Ji said. Hyunseung shook his head, then chuckle.

“Okay, we give up…” eoma said.

“Alright… the boy put back the skirt position in her …” Hyunseung then burst to laugh. We all did. The story was hilarious. Then came the night, Hyunseung came to me and gave me something.

“Hey wear this…”

“What now…” I frown. He shoves a shopping bag, and then I took it, inside there was a night gown, a short night gown, that can make my thigh shown. My eyes widen. “YAH… YOU CRAZY… WHY DO I HAVE TO WEAR THIS…? WHEN DID YOU BUY IT ANYWAY” I yelled, he chuckle.

“I got the time to buy it, when we were on our way to the restaurant, didn’t you saw me getting in to the small clothes shop…? Never mind…Just wear it, or I help you getting  into it…” he said,  with a erted look.

“YAH…” I scream, I stomp went inside my own room and change my clothes. As I wear it, I can feel air breezing on my thigh. I got out and Hyunseung was staring long on my thigh. “YAH…” I scream again to him. He jolt, then smile.

“Okay… good night…” he said, and then entered my room.

“Aish what was this all about… why did he want me to wear this…” I mumble, I rolled my eyes then went outside, sitting on the bench taking some air, even though it’s cooled but I can take the coldness. But then somebody sat beside me and it was Hyunseung. “Didn’t you want to go to sleep?”

“Ane… seeing you in the gown, makes me want to see you again…”

“ERT…” I said. He chuckle. Then we went silent… but then.

“Hyuna…” he called, I look at him, then suddenly I feel a warm thing on my lips, it’s wet and lingering and very enjoyable, but then I jolt, Hyunseung just kiss me. He was leaning on my ear afterwards, and then said “Gumawoo…” I was shock to say anything, and then he left. My heart beats so fast, I feel that I can’t breathe anymore… ‘HE TOOK MY FIRST KISS…’

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay now it’s the kissing part… ha-ha-ha
but do you know why he does that? Well, let’s found out the next chaps, next time… Arrasso…?