Chapter 25-Truth isn’t just some fact; it’s the reason.

Prince Charming and Ugly duckling

Writter POV

JunHyung send Hyuna to her place, Hyuna smiles.  In her thought, JunHyung wasn’t a bad person at all. Maybe he looks kind of arrogant and all, but he still the dude she knew before, that have kindness in him and a little gentle. Hyuna turn towards him and grab JunHyung’s hand –which had made him by surprise- she shook it and pull her hands away immediately.

“Thanks JunHyung-ah… I appreciate you made my day a ‘well spend’ day… so now, I guess I’m going” Hyuna said cheerfully. She was about to take a turn when JunHyung urges.

“Wait Hyuna… there’s something…that, I want to tell you…” JunHyung took a step forward to Hyuna. Hyuna was a bit confused by his action, but she couldn’t read what was going to happen.

“What?” she said. JunHyung leans over and gave Hyuna a peak. He step back and stare at Hyuna that looks surprise. She was all paralyzed, her eyes weren’t close, and instead it was wide open. JunHyung felt rather guilty by his sudden move. 

“I’m Sorry about that…” an awkward silent “Hmm… Hyuna…” JunHyung stop his words, because Hyuna shut his mouth with her hand, she shook her head. She didn’t want to hear more, she know what he was going to say. It’s the ‘L’ word, but she couldn’t bear seeing someone hurt, just like what she’s feeling now.

“JunHyung-ah… we’re Friends…Okay?”

“Okay…”

“I’m really sorry JunHyung-ah…” in Hyuna’s heart she felt sympathy just by looking at JunHyung sorrow eyes. She understood it all. The feeling of loving someone with all of their heart, but when one doesn’t have the same feeling, one must be responsible to nurture the heart. And right then, she has to nurture JunHyung’s heart, so he won’t get hurt so much.

“It’s okay…I can take it” JunHyung smiles. Hyuna knows that his words it’s not truthfully from his heart; it’s just something he made up. She knows but she tries to ignore about it and let JunHyung heals himself this time.

“That’s good to know…I hope you’ll find the right one, one day… I’m going to go now, see you tomorrow…at school” she said a little hesitate.

JunHyung nodded, now he understands that Hyuna didn’t love him the way he loves her, in fact he already know. So now he has to retreat. Hyuna wave at him and then enter her house. JunHyung look down, and sigh. “I’m done…” he feels a bit relief.

“Yup…” suddenly a voice came from his side, he turn and startle. His body shoves away, but his legs still stand to where he was standing.

“How…the hell…what…the…huh??” he was in shock that his word flew by, hanging.

“What? Look at your face; you look like you saw a ghost…” Agent Yoon So laugh so hard, his cheeks turn red. JunHyung rolls his eyes, feeling irritated.

“What?” he just said, in a mad tone. Agent Yoon So took a deep breath then he goes in a straight face. So quick he put his hand on JunHyung left shoulder.

“So how does it feel to get closer with Hyuna?”

“It’s alright… at least we’re back like we used to…” JunHyung started his talking with a walk, his legs moves away from Hyuna’s front house, Yoon So walk along with him. 

“Used to, what do you mean??” Yoon So was a little surprise. In his thought maybe Hyuna and him were like some kind of in a relationship, broke up and Hyuna were the one who dump him. He stills wants her, but she don’t, so basically a brokenhearted situation for JunHyung. For a moment there, he felt sorry.

“We used to be friend; closest friend, I told you that already… we’re like friends that hang around a lot of time…it was a long time ago, back when we were in junior year … until I broke the friendship into a friend zone... I fallen for her and I confessed to her… she didn’t reply my text, my calls and she didn’t even come to school for three days, she told our teacher she was sick, but her friends told me, she really felt reluctant to see me… it was a sad story, but I’m alright… thanks to you I got her back…” JunHyung confesses. He really does feel sincerely gratitude towards Yoon So. Maybe, a little gratitude towards Hyunseung, if it wasn’t for his stupid misunderstanding, he wouldn’t even dare to talk to Hyuna at all.

“Oh…I thought…” Agent Yoon So stop his words then shook his head. “Nevermind…” The both of them became silent, then Agent Yoon So start talking again “So what’s your next plan now??”

“Well… you said before… you needed to distract Hyunseung… earlier today, I saw his limo park in front of our school, coincidently Hyuna was also there… she was about to walk home by herself, so I emerge her and began to make him jealous…”

“How would you know that Hyunseung would get Jealous??”

“Because, They been in the same roof before and he should have fallen for her… truthfully, they’ve kissed… and he started it…”

“How the hell would you know that? I thought… Hyunseung didn’t like you…and Hyuna wasn’t talking to you…” Agent Yoon So was a bit surprise, little did he realize, JunHyung was a better investigator than himself.

“The whole school heard them talking…they were having a silly conversation in the announcement room…” JunHyung chuckle, he use to get jealous on it and get pissed off but right now it’s seem a little funny and maybe it’s too funny, that he burst on laughing. Agent Yoon So got a little awkward by his laughing.

“OoooKay…” he said awkwardly. JunHyung reduces his laugh and stare at Agent Yoon So.

“I’m sorry, but if you heard all of it, you could have laughed either…”

“Well then… I could have…” Agent Yoon smiles “So now, basically, you wanted to make Hyunseung Jealous and make him approach you and Hyuna, that getting closer again…and make a fight…but then…how is that suppose to help??”

“Hmm… actually I want him to approach me… just me… we have this school performance… it’s like a test…if we didn’t do well, our school record will go down…even if we score high in our entrance test…I’m planning to make a split up for the time being… I know that I and Hyunseung are one team, including the other boys…but if this going to help Hyunseung’s life and Hyuna… I’m willing to do anything possible…” JunHyung explained.

They are walking towards a convenient shop, buying something to drink, along on taking a stop there with some instant ramen noodle, sitting on a table with a clear view window.

“So my plan is… I’m going to form 3 on 3 competitions… and I’ll make it as like Hyunseung team VS JunHyung team… both of us fighting for Hyuna… but instead we made Hyuna to choose either me or Hyunseung, I’ll ask Hyuna to choose Hyunseung…it’ll be risky, and I know…because both of them have really rock headed…” JunHyung continues. He blow his hot noddle, then taken a bite. Agent Yoon So, take a sip of his hot coffee.

“Risky…hmm” Agent Yoon So stop, taking another sip of his drink “What if you made her confesses to you… I mean… before the competition, you guys have to have some practice right? So why don’t you…” Agent Yoon So stops. JunHyung chuckle.

“I got it under my control…” JunHyung said with a smirk. Agent Yoon So shut up. He don’t know what to say anymore. He now, has to give his trust towards JunHyung and so far he can. He was to handle a case that no one could even dare to handle it. His case was make Hyunseung’s mother  or should he say, step mother…he had to capture her  for her crime, so far she hasn’t leave a single track, no evidence, not a clue, but the civilian assume it was her, so has to make a move to make her claim the truth.

He needed to make another shocking truth out towards Hyunseung and Hyuna, because the truth holds the real story.

 

Hyuna is the daughter of Mr. Jang’s company right heir. Before the company was held by Mr. Jang, the late holder of the company was eventually Hyuna’s late Father, he was also Mr.Jang’s best friend since they were children.

Kim Hyo Woon left his company when his late wife died and pass it down to his childhood bestfriend/ his share holder. He told Mr. Jang that his wife had died after giving birth to Hyuna. Back then, Mr. Jang only known Hyuna during her first 5 days of living, the next thing he knew, Mr. Kim left his place and move out, starting a new life with Hyuna as a single father.

Mr. Jang remarried and the next thing he knew, Hyunseung was send to him, he was 6 months old. His ex-wife died in cancer. He regrets to ever let her go, because he had thought that his ex-wife cheated on him because she always gone home late at night and she always never there for him when he needed her instead she was the want who needed him the most. Unfortunately, regretting didn’t make anything back again. He raise Hyunseung and spoilt him as he gotten a lot of income he became richer. His wife, So Ja, acts strange the more he gets to know her.

He had found out that his old friend remarried and he was invited. He remembers Hyunseung and Hyuna sitting together and play together with her new sister Hyun Ji. The three of them really made his day. After a few years past, they haven’t seen each other, he had to work harder and he hasn’t had time for a visit until the worst thing happen. His old friend passed away.

He move to his friends village in the purpose of looking after Hyuna’s family from the distance. He bought his mansion and live there with family, Hyunseung was homeschooled, so nothing was worried him to make a transfer student and all. But then his wife, had showed her true color. So Ja was a criminal in Japan, she rob banks and create gangster there. She move to Korea for a new life, but actually she was hiding.

He knew this story from a Japanese detective, but he kept it a secret and plan for a small investigating operation towards his wife. For his surprise, his wife attempts to kill him for a few times but her chances were thin. He had to do something, his wife wanted his money and he needed to safe Hyunseung. He create a plan, where he hire a lawyer and put up wills saying that his properties are given towards Hyuna and Hyunseung, only if they get married. So therefore, he had to school Hyunseung to match making Hyuna and Hyunseung.

He plan it all, he put Hyunseung to a real school and force the teacher to place him with Hyuna’s class and he must be close with Hyuna. He needed someone to detect Hyunseung’s school life. He asked one of the best investigators, Won Yoon So.

Yoon So had it all plan, He reads Hyuna’s record where she is always late for school. So one time he had to stop Hyunseung from entering the school, until he had to be late and bump with Hyuna. It was incredible that everything works out well. But he couldn’t believe how Hyunseung and Hyuna that competitive with each other and always get in trouble. He had to make them fallen in love.

He suggested to Mr. Jang to ground Hyunseung and throw Hyunseung from the house. He also suggests that Mr. Jang should make everyone Hyunseung know kick him out. Then he will have no choice but to sleep at Hyuna’s place. The plan work well, until it was busted by his wife and they had a fight that night. Everything was revealed. Poor, Mr. Jang he wasn’t that strong and he got hurt and past out.

So Ja knew about Hyuna, she knew about all the plan that Mr. Jang have to give his properties towards Hyunseung and Hyuna if the both of them married. So she had to make them both crumble and she had to do what she had to do. She match make Yoona, and contact the girl, forces her to come back to Korea. She made everything by force. Yoona was her toy, so she could easily force her. But what she doesn’t know Yoon So was an agent working for his husband.

 

FUNNY SECTION

The door swings open, I steps in with a puffy looks and guilty eyes.

Me: Don’t get me wrong… I’m having my second semester and it’s so hard… I really am looking forward for the next update…so here I am making the update...hope you are happy

Hyuna: (Enter with an orange on her hand) Want some?? (she sat beside me and look at all of you) Don’t get me wrong too… I’m on your side…but seriously, when she’s not around…I’m everywhere (she close and chuckle)

Me: Including your ?? (Now I’m chuckling)

Hyuna: Yah!! (She slaps my hand) Mind your words… and no, I don’t go near my …

Hyunseung: (Suddenly comes in) Hey I heard … what’s wrong with you guys?

Me: I don’t know…you tell me (I said with a smug face)

Hyuna: Qiqi said first…

Me: But…

Hyuna: HAAH… she said it again (She pointed on my face)

Hyunseung: Seriously Qiqi?

Me: Gosh… all I said was B.U.T…not with B.U. With a double T…

Hyuna: It’s just the same thing…(She grabs Hyunseung) Come oppa…we must go and leave Qiqi alone (She stomp away with Hyunseung dragging his feet on the floor following her out…)

Me: I never thought that she could change this far when I was away… (Shrugging my shoulder) Anyway… GTG… need to do the next chap for you Cows… (Laughs) Kidding… Readers and subscribers… oh yeah… I wanna ask…all of the readersss and subscribersssss all of 70+ subscribers…

  • Who so far in the story, you like the most???… Excluding Hyuna and Hyunseung…absolutely everybody here loves them…
  • And Who SO FAR in the Story, in your real life that had the same attitude with anyone you know???  (If you don’t know…just answer the first question) –Describe what the similarities are. (just a little short explanation will do)

SO that’s just all from me now! Hope you guys keep on reading and subscribe!!!!! Okay!!!!! Hey you in front of the Phone!! Answer my questions will ya!!! (laugh)

I walk out with a friendly wave, feeling so much happy…