chapter 1-once upon, they first meet

Prince Charming and Ugly duckling

*Once upon a time, in a far away kingdom, where every fairytale is exist, love between two people blooms from the first sight, they both easily find love and get married* (a sound of book shut… then a little chuckle)

“What the heck is this?” a girl asked between her laughs, she was laughing at her only step sister.

“Yah that’s called love story… talking about Prince Charming and Cinderella…” her step sister complains.

“Whatever…when will you grow up, Hyun Ji” she laughs again, her step sister began to pout.

“Yah unnie… stop laughing at me… you’re just too boyish Hyuna unnie… you don’t understand love…” Hyun Ji angered. Hyuna laughs again, she began to mess Hyun Ji hair and then Hyun Ji push her hand away.

“I understand love more then you Hyun Ji… like loving eoma… that’s real love… you cared about them… that’s love to me… but loving a guy, AISH so childish…”

“Yah Unnie… you say those words because you had never fallen in love…” Hyuna laughs began to get even, Hyun Ji mouths pout so hard.

“Like you do?” Hyuna step sister. Between the both of them, Hyuna love to sister very much. Hyun Ji always sulks and reported at her mother, but their mother doesn’t even mind, because she knew Hyuna was just teasing.

Hyun Ji stomp her feet, then took back her library books that she borrowed and stomp out of the room. Hyuna laughs as her sister got out from her bedroom. She sighs, and then smiles.

“Love, why waste…?” she asked, she sighs softly and let herself sat on her wooden chair relaxing her body. She then glare on her watch, it’s just passed half an hour already. She had to go out, her best friend, 4Minute, are having a study group, they were all a senior so they had to work hard and smart to achieve what they want for the future.

Hyuna stood up and took her study stuff and ran out from her room, she walks inside the living room saw her step mother watching TV.

“Eoma… I have to go out, 4 Minute study groups…” she told.

“Ah ne… be careful honey… ” her eomoni said. Hyuna then took off.

 

HYUNA POV’S

Riding on my bike, I cycle down the hills going towards Jihyun house. When I stop on crossing the train railway, I look left and right and then it began to show green light. I continue cycling when I accidently bump on a guy that crossing in front of my bike. I take a shock break, looking at the boy so worriedly.

“Gwenchana…? Are you hurt?” I asked panicky, I put my bicycle on set and rush towards the person, the boy groan.

“Ouch… that’s hurt…” he said. I look at what he touches, there was a bruise on his elbow, my eyes widen, and I bit my lips.

“Mianhe…” I apologize. He looks at me, and then he looks fierce fully.

“Yah… didn’t you saw me?” he asked angrily.

“Mianhe…” I can only said that, and bow upon him. I offer him my hand, but he push it away, ‘Boy he’s arrogant…’ I thought. He stood up by himself, and then took off just like that. ‘What the heck is wrong with that boy…’I wondered. I then focus back on my way to Jihyun forgetting about the arrogant dude.  

 

As I reaches Jihyun house, all the 4 girlfriend of mine already start without me. I pout as I was ditch first before I even came.

“Yah you all started without me?” I asked, pouting I look at them, my arms on my hips looking at them with a pouting look. They laugh.

“Hyuna, you don’t fit being a pouting childish girl… it’s not cute… you look like my brother…” Jihyun tease Hyuna. Hyuna just smiles.

“That’s why I hate being a girl…”

“Yah… don’t say that… deserve what you had, at least you’re almost perfect…” Sohyun then mock.

“Yah… almost perfect…?” Hyuna widen her eyes.

“Yup… almost perfect… you are half perfect…” Sohyun explained.

“What do you mean by half perfect…?” Hyuna asked, very annoyed by what Sohyun had said.

“You’re just like an UGLY DUCKLING… you look ugly because you don’t know fashion and you look almost like a boy with that short hair of yours additional with the hat you always wear…”

(this is what hyuna wear: and her cap:) but imagine she have really short hair...

 

“Yah…” Hyuna exclaimed, all her girls laughs.

“Okay enough… let’s study…” Jiyoon instructed.

“Kerae…” the other girls hailed her on the same time.

 

 

Nobody POV’S

The morning was actually a calming day, for a boy like him, a rich boy. He can make the day a living heaven. His parents are gone for their own business, he doesn’t mind, as long as they give him the money, he’s happy. He then thought of something might cheer him up, his best friend, DooJoon.

“Jang Ahjusshi…” he called his butler. The butler came very fast, just by flicking your finger once then he’ll come like thunder.

“Ne…young master” the butler said while bowing on him.

“I’m off…”

“Where to sir…?”

“I’m going to DooJoon house…”

“Wae…?”

“I want to have fun there…” he said impassively.

“Ne… young master…”

“First call him for me…”

“Ne… young master…”

“Now…” the boy demanded.

“Ne…young master…” the butler then ran towards the house phone, and dial DooJoon home number.

As Jang butler hang up the phone, he told his master, DooJoon was at home. The boy began to get out from his mansion and take a walk instead of using his limo. Why you asked, well he just feels like it…

 

 As he walks crossing near the train railway, he was hit by a bicycle, he didn’t know that it was his fault because the crossing traffic light was red, but he blame it on the boy that hit him.

“Gwenchana…? Are you hurt?” the boy asked panicking, but his voice was soft like a girl. ‘Why the heck is his voice sound like a girl? Maybe he’s a sassy… Arghhh who cares… he bumps me… I should be angry on him…’he thought. When he felt something pain on his elbow, as he look at it and touches it.

“Ouch… that’s hurt…” he groans.

“Mianhe…” he only said. He then looks at the boy straightly, fierce fully.

“Yah, didn’t you saw me?” he asked angrily.

“Mianhe…” the boy only said it again, and then bow on him. Then he offered his hand, but the young master pushes it away.‘Do you think I’m that pity in needing your help dude…’he thought, he then stood up by himself and then just took off and went towards DooJoon.       

The young master walk towards DooJoon gates; the bodyguard saw him and let him in. he nodded at them and walk in. As he reaches the main mansion, DooJoon was playing some video games. He smiles looking at his buddy.

“Yo DooJoonie…” he called.

“Oh Hyunseung…” he then startle as Hyunseung came without noticing, and then he put down his remote control and emerge Hyunseung and hugs him like a brother.

 

 

Hyunseung POV’S

 “So what’s that game you’re playing?” I asked as the hug end.

“Just something my father bought from England… it’s the latest one; it’s not even on sale yet…”

“Cool…” I exclaimed but then I felt something sting and painfully like a needle poke on my elbow many times. I groan in front of DooJoon. “Ouch…”

“Omo… Wae…?” asked DooJoon, he was panic to see me suddenly groan.

“It’s this…” I said pointing on my elbow.

“Omo…” DooJoon shock, touch my elbow and it started to get even pain, I groan really hard now.  “Ah Mianhe… leave this to my maids…” he said, then walk out the living room and called his maid. “Yah… bbali, someone been injured…” he scolded them for being so lazy.

“Ah ne young master…” they said and bow at him. I sat down on the sofa and the maids came near to me and check my elbow. They can see that I was really injured because it’s started to swollen and bleeds so much.

“Eotteoke…?” asked the first maid (FM), she looks at the second maid with a worried face (SM).

“Go on take the first aids box…” SM instructed. FM start to look for the first aid and then came back bringing it in her hand.

“Here…” she handed to SM.

“Okay… this may sting a little young master…” said the SM towards me. I bit my lips, and cross my legs together. SM then gave me some kind of a liquid that might as well, will makes me…

“ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I yell. SM just closes her eyes for a moment, as she listening towards my scream. Even the pigeon that was miles away are flying away hearing my loud scream.

“Mianhe… now, we’re done…” SM said, as she done giving a big plaster for the bruise.

“Ah…” Hyunseung just said and then both maids got out as soon as they finish from the living room.

“So how was it? You scream so loud… hope the loan mower doesn’t hear it…” DooJoon teases.

“Yah… it’s really hurt you know…” I argue. DooJoon laughs on my face really hard.       

“You just like a girl…”

“Whatever…”

“So where the heck did you found that bruise?”

“I was hit earlier, before I even came here…”

“Oh Jongmal…? Who did that to you?”

“Some boy… I don’t even care that much…”

“Ah… What do you want to do now?”

“I don’t know… do you have scrabble?”

“Yes… what big mansion for?” He said, I laugh. We’re freaking rich, there’s no way that we don’t have like anybody who don’t really have it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL, Hyunseung thought Hyuna a BOY, hope you guys love it…
Want to know more… SUBCRIBE AND COMMENT… DON’T BE A SILENT READER, I NEED AN OPINION…