Chapter 14- DANCE BETTLE…

Prince Charming and Ugly duckling

 Chapter 14- DANCE BETTLE…

As the school over, Hyuna and Hyunseung are set to go according to what has they have plan earlier, when they’re busy walking out the school gates, both of them were block by Yoseob, Gikwang and Dongwoon.

“Hmm, wae…?” Hyuna asked.

“Hyunseung come with us…”

“Wae…?” Hyunseung asked them, Hyuna and Hyunseung look at each other.

“Don’t ask why… come with us…” Yoseob said tense, while Gikwang and Dongwoon already pull Hyunseung hands with force, now Hyunseung was like being drag, his feet was sweeping the floor, while the boys start to walk away from Hyuna. Hyuna on the other hand was startle.

“YAH… CAKA, WHY YOU GUYS LIKE THIS… YAH…!” Hyuna yelled, but as she was about to run after them, her 4minute girls came towards her.

“Hyuna… where’s Hyunseung?” Jiyoon asked, Hyuna only look at all her girls, but she started to chase Hyunseung already.

“HYUNA!” all of them exclaimed. Hyun Ji walks out the gate, when she saw Hyuna’s best friends. So she approaches them.

“Hey unnie…” before she could ever finish, all the 4minutes girls gone rushing following Hyuna. Hyun Ji jolted, but seeing what the rush was all about made her curious, so she followed them from behind.

From the start till the beginning, Hyunseung drag his feet until they had reach one place, a place that was wide big, a medium tall building, a large width side, few windows and one small door for entrance, Hyunseung still drag his feet but he was enjoying being pull though. His face was innocent, and he looks as if nothing would have happen. They had reach inside of the medium tall building. Inside of it contains many mirrors, and a small stage, many stairs to go upstairs, Hyunseung was amaze, the place was for dance class. He likes to dance, and for him he’s power beat box.

“Let him sit there boys…” A familiar voice was heard from the stairs, footsteps were heard coming down it. Hyunseung was drag towards a small chair and were push to sit. He looks at Yoseob, Gikwang and Dongwoon all look nothing but a serious look. Someone came from behind Dongwoon tall body, he shove Dongwoon body gently and came forwards Hyunseung.

“JunHyung…?” Hyunseung asked startled, to see JunHyung was the one who behind all the dragging.

“Yup… and you know why you’re here…?” he asked Hyunseung shook his head. “It’s because you and Hyuna…”

“Hyuna… and me…”

“Yes Hyuna and me…”

“Hyuna and you…? Ah?”

“No… Hyuna and you…”

“Me and Hyuna…”

“Ne me and Hyuna…”

“You…? I don’t get it… is it me with Hyuna or you with Hyuna…”

“Aish, can we get this straight… it’s about you Hyunseung and Hyuna… not me JunHyung and Hyuna…” JunHyung frown. Hyunseung nodded together with Yoseob, Gikwang and Dongwoon. “Why you guys nodding at?”

“Oh we just go with the flow…” Yoseob answered.

“Whatever…”  JunHyung rolled his eyes. “Okay, now Hyunseung, you made me do this… you better back off from Hyuna… she’s mine…”

“Correction… oh” Gikwang stop and cough, he was hit on the stomach because Yoseob was stopping him from saying the words that would make JunHyung tempered rise.

“Wait… you mean she’s dating you…? I thought she don’t have boyfriend…”

“She does…” Gikwang said mumbling; Yoseob heard it and stare at him with a sharp look.

“You just thought…” JunHyung said sarcastic. Hyunseung raise one of his eyebrows. “Hyuna and I had dated…”

“WE NEVER GONE OUT… JUNHYUNG-AH” Hyuna scream from nowhere. All the boys startle, except for Hyunseung.

“Hyuna…” JunHyung words trailed off.

“Hyunseung let’s go…” Hyuna said, approaching Hyunseung who was happy to see Hyuna rescuing her.

“Oh guys, my heroin just came I think I should go…”

“Stop… let’s fight…” JunHyung said, making Hyuna and Hyunseung surprise.

“What do you mean fight…? Yah JunHyung, you better stop making fuss, or I’ll hit your ing face…”

“Yah, I’m saying let’s dance fight… the one who can dance perfectly and impress Dongwoon, will be tolerating as Hyuna’s boyfriend…”

“YAH… WHO SAY…”

“Deal…” Hyunseung just agreed, ignoring Hyuna’s yelling.

“Hey… AM I A WOOD TO YOU GUYS…? I’M THE ONE WHO SUGGESTED ALL OF THIS; MY BOYFRIEND IS MY CHOSE… AND HE’S NOT FROM BOTH OF YOU AND WHY DOES DONGWOON DECIDE MY BOYFRIEND….”

“Stop worrying Hyuna…I do not want to be your boyfriend anyway; I just don’t want this freaking ego maniac stop obsessing over you…” Hyunseung put his hand on both Hyuna shoulder, Hyuna look really worried, because she was force to do something she doesn’t like for many times now, she hated it, it’s like she can’t even control her own life.

“I told you hyung… obsessed…” Dongwoon interject.

“SHUT UP DONGWOON… NOW HYUNA, THIS IS YOUR CHOSE, THE WINNER WILL BE YOUR BOYFRIEND…”

“What…?” Hyuna shrieked.

“GO HYUNSEUNG OPPA…” so suddenly a voice came interject the situation. All of them turn around and saw Hyun Ji and all 4minute look at Hyun Ji with their finger on their mouth. “Opps…” Hyun Ji grins.

“Hyun Ji, girls…” Hyuna called them. All the girls, approaches Hyuna and stand right next to her.

“Now Yoseob start the music…” JunHyung instructed, he already off the hook towards the big stage to start the dance, while Yoseob and Gikwang already upstairs, with the DJ equipment and already on the music. Dongwoon on the other hand became the judge, Hyuna thought it wasn’t fair.

“But…” Hyuna tried to stop but Hyunseung stop her first.

“Don’t worry, let just make it flow… we’ll follow his step and if he lose, I never wish to be your boyfriend… but if I lose, prepare for being his girlfriend…”

“NO…” Hyuna trailed off, as Hyunseung starts to follow JunHyung up on the stage.

“Okay let start the dance…”

Hyunseung and JunHyung dance taking each other turn, JunHyung was first to , he dance really full of energetic, and he was making a lot of hip-hop dance, he does it pretty well, while Hyunseung just watch him with amaze.

 

“Wow, Hyuna, JunHyung really got skill, wonder why don’t you accept him yet?”

“What… hey, Jiyoon-ah, don’t ever say like that…”

“Yeah don’t say like that unnie, you haven’t seen Hyunseung oppa dance yet…” Hyun Ji interject, Jiyoon nodded, while Hyuna let out her most heavy breath out loud.

Now it’s was Hyunseung turns, Hyunseung went flipping backwards first, then he start to beat box and then he was like in his own world, didn’t stop making every beat boxing moves.

(I don't really know what to put, so this can explain well... i think...)

“Wow, Hyun Ji, I take back my words, Hyunseung does dance pretty well then JunHyung…”

“I told you…” Hyun Ji and Jiyoon was fantasize, Hyuna wasn’t feeling right.

“What are you worried about Hyuna?” JiHyun suddenly interject her, Gayoon was busy dancing with Sohyun as if they were in a party. “If Hyunseung wins, he already told you he don’t want to be your boyfriend… but that just weird…”

“What weird?” Hyuna asked.

“You guys kiss, but…” Jihyun trailed off as Hyuna look at her with a sharp look, “Okay, but seriously why are you worried about? Seems to me he’s winning…”

“Don’t you see…the judge is one of them… what if they cheat… and what will I say…? I don’t want to be with JunHyung…”

“Why…? JunHyung is a rich guy and he had liked you since junior year…”

“You don’t know about that…”

“Say what…? Hyuna, I’m your best friend, and more to that, I’m more to your sister, tells me why?”

“Because… because… they’re reason…”

“Fine, if you don’t want to tell me suite yourselves… I’ll be joining Gayoon and Sohyun…” Jihyun walk away and approaches Gayoon and Sohyun and join them dancing. Hyuna puffs her cheeks.

 

“Okay the result is…” Dongwoon said making all of the people around nervous, especially Hyuna.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
wow who will it be? Hyunseung or JunHyung…? Why Hyuna don’t want to accept JunHyung? But will she after then? I don’t know… I really anxious making the chapter, because I really was in deep thought like Hyuna.

 

FUNNY SECTION TIME:

(A TEXT MASSAGE JUST CAME…)

Me:  ah just receive… one girl, for Hyuna unnie…

Hyuna: (She came skipping to me… we were in her house) me… yeah gumawoo Qiqi… so who’s the lucky girl…

Me: Oh she’s coming alright… just wait for 2 minutes… her name is HanJiHee… stay in the living room.

Hyuna: But Qiqi-ah why are we here? Why aren’t we like before, in the interview room…?

Me: Oh that’s because I’m bored seeing the stress place all the time, I’m going to enjoy now, so wait here, I want to go see Hyun Ji…

Hyuna: ah kerae-yo.

TWO MINUTE ALREADY PASSES… THE DOOR BELL RANG.

Hyuna: Ah you came… sit… (Hyuna pull you to sit with her in the living room… both of you sit on the floor…) so what do you want to ask… (You asked her then, hearing this Hyuna became stunned…) Oh… HanJiHee-ah… I don’t really accept him… I really do… but can I ask…? Why don’t you want me to accept him? When you asked about this? He-he no offence…

(Hyunseung suddenly appear from nowhere…)

Hyunseung: Hey you’re cruel Hyuna, at least she’s nice to asked you something, can you just don’t ask her back… (Hyunseung turn to you) I’m sorry for her behavior… she’s always like that…

Hyuna: YAH!!!! (Hyuna approaches Hyunseung and hit him and the both of them have a big boxing match…)

(I came back out with Hyun Ji and Mrs. Kim…)

Mrs. Kim: Yah! Both of you stop it… don’t do it in front of the guest… Qiqi please bring the guest out, the situation is embarrassing…

Me: Ah kerae-yo Mrs. Kim… uhm HanJiHee, please come with me… (You followed me, we already outside) I’m sorry for the sudden fight… those kids, never stop fighting, please asked again if you want to okay… don’t be shy… you can asked me too… but that will be waste of time… don’t worry… oh I better go now… I need to calm the both children down and then make them some treats… Mianhe again… gamsahabnida for the question and Anneyong! (You already start to walk, while I gone back inside… As I got inside, Hyuna and Hyunseung was panting on the floor, but they were wet and figures that Mrs. Kim had poured on them a bucket of water…)

THE BELL RANG…

Me: Who could that be?  (Walking towards the door… open it and saw the rest of 4minute and Beast)

4minute & Beast: ANNEYONG! ( they all came inside as I let them in…)

Me: What bring you guys here?

Jihyun: Qiqi-ah… you forgot? You texted us last night… you said a girl wanted to see us…

Me: Oh I forgot… Miane… okay I’ll text her to come to Hyuna’s home…

(All Beast and 4minute nodded their head, Hyuna and Hyunseung also joined… I call Hallowen98, you answered)

Me: she’s coming…

A FEW MINUTE LATER HOLLOWEN98 CAME AND WE ALL SETTLE IN HYUNA’S LIVING ROOM, IT WAS CROWDED BUT HEY WE STILL CAN BEAR IT ALL.

DooJoon: So what do you want to ask? (You start the question and all of 4minute and Beast nodded and lastly grins…)

Jihyun: First of all, we really like to imagine everything…

Gayoon: Yup, Yup… we do (Gayoon said nodding her head like a cute kid)

Jiyoon: Especially Sohyun (All the girls laughs except for Sohyun who suddenly pouted, Beast just hearing)

Sohyun: Yah! I do not… you guys were like a crazy people… not me…

Gayoon: Whatever…  Say you want to join our daydreaming… sure, we’re glad that you would like to join us… because Hyuna already hanging out with Hyunseung all the time, so we hope that you can slot in for Hyuna place for a while she’s gone… (all of 4minute and Beast laughs and me too…  Hyuna stare at Gayoon with her death glare)

DooJoon: Secondly, do we love 4minute? In this story, I don’t really know them yet… so I let this answered by all the five kids… (DooJoon back off)

Yoseob: Ne… DooJoon haven’t met all of us yet except he known Hyunseung… but talking about loving 4minute… hmm for me I love the girl’s teamwork… but obviously I just consumed them as classmate…

Gikwang: (He chuckles) Why do I love them anyway? I’m super rich, I love myself… they’re just ordinary girls…

Jiyoon: (She hit Gikwang head, Gikwang groan) who said we’re just ordinary girls? You know why we were called 4minute?

Dongwoon: Oh why was that?

Jiyoon: Because it’s stand for, 4ever made in unite…

(Beast and I and also you nodded)

Jiyoon: Now Gikwang say what’s the real fact…

Gikwang: Fine… I love them… (He was saying it sarcastically and rolling his eyes…)

Dongwoon: Okay now me…love 4minute? Hmm, I don’t know, in this story I’m a sophomore and I know them from the hyung I always hang with…

JunHyung: Ne Dongwoon just being naive, but the fact is he’s just like a father… (Dongwoon rolled his eyes hate to talk back towards his hyung) Okay love 4minute? I love Hyuna precisely here… but 4minute? Hmm 50/50 I just like them…

Dongwoon: You’re obsessed…

JunHyung: SHUT UP!

Hyuna: You shut up JunHyung, I don’t like you… here we’re just friends… forever will be friends…

JunHyung: But (JunHyung words trailed off, as he followed DooJoon and Yoseob back off)

Hyuna: Okay, now it’s my turn, WHAT????? A present…? A kiss as a prrrreeeesssennt…? Yah what kind of question is that? Yah!

Hyunseung: Yah! Just answer it… be professional… beside it won’t’ happen… only if you wanted (Hyunseung gave her a seductive look Hyuna was puking with it…)

Hyuna: Aish… Well hmm, Hollowen98, you really got me there…. Actually if he gives me that kiss, I’m sure you’ll see another black eye on his face…  Mianhe, but for a dress, that’s completely not him, but if he does, that’s surprise me…

Hyunseung: What to surprise, I bought you clothes didn’t I?

Hyuna: Whatever… (Hyuna rolled her eyes)

Hyunseung: Okay, now me… (He chuckle softly) I’m just acting… I don’t really afraid of this Hyuna… she’s just look like a monster but she’s something different… hey you heard about Bigbang new songs MONSTER?

Yoseob: Yah! Don’t over run this section…

Hyunseung: Okay, okay… fine… okay then… we all should say Anneyong to you right… because Qiqi wanted to take a break…

Me: Hey oppa… why include me?

Hyunseung: Okay, I’ll send you out… (You and Hyunseung walk out the house, and he say goodbye at last…)