Can I call this love?

Prince Charming and Ugly duckling

Writer's POV

When you're in love, the best you can do is to chase them, to get them at some point they will see it clearly why you wanted to be with them. Hyunseung ran across the street, taking cab, going around many many many streets, many many many roads and many many many houses, and finally he's in front of the one that he wishes she never get away. He hope that she's there inside her house. The place where they began, the place where the love arouse.

He couldn't help but thinking what to say to her when he saw her face but all he can think of was to hug her and tell her, on how sorry he is. Remembering the day he left her, under that raining.. he thought, if he was her, he never forgive him even in a million of years. There without anything in his hand, wearing a casual wear, he walk passing the gate door, and approaching the front door. He then knock it carefully.

There was a sound of running footstep coming towards the door. Hyunseung was already out of breathe. His mind went blank, his blood went up like it wanted to burst any time soon. Whoever had answered the door, he wasn't ready at all and when the door swing open, he ran off and hide behind the bushes.

"Who's there?" a voice that seem familiar to him had asked.

Hyunseung hit his forehead for being a coward sometimes, but then he look over his shoulder seeing who had answer the door. As he expected it was Hyun Ji, with a confuse face. It was a bit a relief that it wasn't Hyuna, or not he would have miss the chance.

Hyun Ji look around the house front yard, scanning for somebody around. She wonder maybe it was some little kids who love fooling around knocking door until she saw a figuring behind the bushes of the front yard. That must be someone who had knock the door earlier. She got mad a little, because she thought that person was playing around until she thought that figure was somehow seem familiar to her.

"Hyunseung oppa?"

Hyunseung flinched, he turn his head slowly, looking at Hyun Ji with a big smile. He stand up straight, scratch his head and with his other hand on his pocket.

"Ah, Hyun Ji... I was just hmm..." Hyunseung words trailed off.

"Was Just?" Hyun Ji chuckled "You're looking for Hyuna unnie is it?" 

Hyunseung gulped, slowly he nodded and look away. He was red as ever and Hyun Ji find this entertaining and she laughed.

"She's not at home, she's at Cube dance hall... she said that the girls had to practice hard..." Hyun Ji said before she walk away with a wink and a very cheeky smile.

Hyunseung wanted to say thank you but Hyun Ji already got in the house, so he quickly took the nearest bus and go to the Cube Highschool straight away. As he drop off the bus, he ran as fast as he can towards the Cube Studio and quickly dash in the Dancing Hall.

 

The girls were busy practicing their part each one of them when the dancing hall main entrance slamp wide open. All the five of them got surprise and all went jumpy. Hyuna look at Hyunseung with a blank look where all of her other friends look at her. they know he came for her.

"Hyunseungie..."

Hyunseung went straight towards Hyuna, panting, he grab Hyuna's back,and touches her chin slowly and went for a kiss. Hyuna was in shock but she got lost and kiss Hyunseung back. Jihyun, Gayoon, Jiyoon and Sohyun drop their jaw and couldn't believe what is happening right in front of their eyes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYS!! I MISS YOU ALL... please leave me some comment, and with every wisdom you said... I'll do the best I can for the last Chapter!!! Which is the ENDING IS COMING!!! TROLOLOLOLOL

 

OH GUYS PLEASE GIVE SUPPORT TO MY NEW FICTION...
(BEAST)

AND ALSO PLEASE SUPPORT MY ATMOST FICTION THAT WAS ALSO HELP BY MY GOOD FRIEND/ SISTER maiquynh1711

Assasination Love Story (Assasination Love Story )

And if you're were wondering please also support my other fics,

Love is Troublemaker

Love Is Troublemaker 2

AHNEYONG!!! FROM QIQI