Chapter 26- “You love him…and I know you do, just tell me the truth”

Prince Charming and Ugly duckling

Hyunseung POV

I came out of my room when Yoona jump on me like she never had seen me her whole life.

“Oppa!!! I miss you…” Yoona scream as load as she wants. She was so high up on my body, like 3 feet up on me. I was about to let her go when she grip me harder. “Yah Prince oppa…are you going to let me off? Usually you just hold me up until we enter the dining room together.” She pouted. I smile, for forgiveness.

“Let’s go…” I said to her cheerfully and walk towards the dining room. In the dining room, eoma sat there with two more plates on two empty seats. Eoma was reading her newspaper and now she’s putting it down, looking up at us with a bright smile.

“Ah Prince, you’re up early today?”

“Eoma I have school remember?”

“Ah yeah… but with Yoon like that? You should pull her down, sweetheart…” Eoma started to fork her food, and eats it.

I put Yoona down and she walks towards her seat, which is next to eoma. I sat alone on the other side, sitting in front of them both. I put the blankets on the table. Eoma clear . She widens her eyes towards the blanket. I look at it and felt electric shock through my mind.

“Ah… sorry eoma… I forgot…” I said and quickly put the blankets on my lap.

“I bet that girl teaches you bad manners in her house? Typical normal Korean girl” she said snottily. It really burns, she’s mentioning about Hyuna. If I have that guts, I would tell eoma, Hyuna isn’t just a typical normal Korean girl, but she’s an amazing person, that shows me to be humble and down to earth, compare like living like hell in a grand mansion. Have to wear this, Have to wear that, Have to be like this, Have to be like that, and have to eat like this and that, ext. I’m tired being too royal when I’m just the son of a simple upraising company CEO, I’m not even the CEO to be acting like I’m some rich guy.

Seriously what I’ve learn all this time, that I’m not rich, my dad is, I’m just living in his roof. He has to feed me, give me clothes, pleasure, luxury. All of those stuff, it spoilt me and I hate how he raises me like that. Sometimes I’m blaming him for giving me those.

“Who... Eoma…are you talking about Hyuna unnie??” Yoona ask. Eoma don’t want to answer, she smile and stood up.

“You both eat up and go to school… I need to visit Appa and go straight to work…” she said and kiss Yoona on her forehead. I realize, sometimes Eoma loves Yoona more than me.

“Oppa… let’s walk to school… I hate going to school in a limo because sometimes it attracts attentions…I hate it…”

“Okay…” I said and finish up my breakfast.
 

 

I reach the classroom right as the school bell rang; I sat on my seat and look at JunHyung beside of me. Yesterday event flashback, my heart started to burn. I nudge him on his elbow. He turn around.

“Enough say, you try to kill my father…now you want my girlfriend??” I said whispering with no warns. JunHyung smiles. A smug smiles.

“Your girlfriend huh?” he whispered back. I suddenly realized what I just said.

“I meant… my friend..girl as in the gender…and a friend…as in the closest way…” I got a little nervous. I turn towards Hyuna, she just talking with So Hyun. Hope she didn’t heard what I said.

“Okay then…”

“What do you mean okay?? Yah! I hate the way you smothering things with her… I know who you are… you step away from her” I said again. JunHyung start to chuckle

“You sound jealous…are you jealous?”

“Jealous…Yah! I’m serious” I said in a mad tone. JunHyung began to laugh. The whole class look at us. I glare at all of them with a chuckle “I just made a joke…he found it funny…” I said.  But then my glare stops at Hyuna, who now turn away quickly in front. I sigh.

“It’s hopeless Hyunseung-ah… she forgot all about you… she have me instead…” JunHyung smirk. I gulp. What do you mean she forgot all about me? Did she replace me? with you? I hate this. “Hey relex… if you don’t believe it… I’ll make you a bet… what if we split teams… my team…your team… Hyuna choose who’s the best…then she’ll pick who she wants… trust me…she likes me…” JunHyung rub that words all over my face. I have no choice but to accept it.

“Okay… count me in…”

 

JunHyung POV

Hyunseung accepted with no hesitation. It’s really stupid how he acts without even thinking. What does Hyuna sees in him?? It’s so weird how this two connect. Seriously Hyuna is a real genius and she’s is fair and very mature. Unlike him, he’s really stupid and childish, all he cares is his needs and wills but he never realize how the consequences happens.

“Alright… we’ll discuss this with the group later… we have a new member… I bet he don’t know nothing… you’ll have him…” I said with a grin. Hyunseung grunt.

“See if I care…” he said “I’ll bet I win over you…” he added. We both shake hands, the sign of an agreement. I have to say, the plan work out up until now. Hope I can do this without any damages or distraction.

Next, I have to go see Hyuna, a little play I made so that Hyunseung get jealous, that’s the first one then second so I could talk Hyuna into confessing how she feels about Hyunseung for real. It’s really painful how this works, but to tell you the truth, I’m eager to do it all.

Sometimes I would think that I have lost my mind and want to slap my damn face because I’m helping this two creatures to get their sick love life back in the right place. Maybe I should find out why the both of them not talking with each other anymore. The reason why Hyunseung left from Hyuna’s place for a start, Hyun Ji helped me once by telling me Hyunseung left their place without saying good bye. He just disappear the next things Hyun Ji knows after she was fighting with her sister.

Hyun Ji also told me that she knew Hyuna was helping out Hyunseung’s mother to make Hyunseung leave but what she didn’t know why Hyunseung really left, why he started to change his mind to leave when he told everyone, that he doesn’t want to leave. So many times that his mother persuaded him to come home but he didn’t. What’s the matter??

 

Hyuna was in line at the cafeteria, she was laughing with her friends. She looks happy, wonder if she mind if I have to talk about her and Hyunseung things. I hope she doesn’t hang me up.

“Hyuna…Hey…” I called her as she took off after paying her food. She looks at me with a friendly smile. I came forward to her.

“Hey…” she said. Her friends all look at her waiting. She looks at them, and wave, signaling that they should just leave her and she’ll catch up afterwards. She turn back to me and smile “What’s up??” she asked.

“Are you busy??” I should ask first, I feel like I’m disturbing her to eat her lunch.

“Nope…not at all… I can eat later…” she puts her tray on the side, on top of the trash bin. I look at the food. “I just not in the mood to eat…”

“Looks like you’re just wasting it…”

“Not really..” she look behind her, and found a girl. She smiles to her. “Hey… you want to have mine?? You can share it with your friends…” she said. The girl didn’t hesitate her offer, she grab the tray and took off just like that. Hyuna turn back to me “See…wasn’t that easy?”

“No offence, but you look like you have tons of money…”

“Nope not at all offended, though I thank god… you see, I spend a lot of my time saving up money in my bank… that I didn’t realize I reach up till 2 thousand bucks… enough for my family…and to think that I should give some charity… and I just did… to that girl…” she smile again.

“Oh… that’s great…” I lost my words.

“JunHyung…why you called me?” she asked.

“Ah…yes… hmm can we talk somewhere private… we can talk at the studio…”

“Okay… I hope it’s something important…”

We both got out from the cafeteria and walk towards the studio. While walking, I can sense two pair of eyes looking at us.  I know it’s Hyunseung’s but that’s the point. I want him to pile up his angriness and lastly it will reveal that he loves Hyuna. All I have to do is to know Hyuna’s own feeling.

“Do you remember when you dance on that stage…?” Hyuna asked as we enter the Cube Studio. She pointed the stage and walk towards it.

“I do… but do you remember how Hyunseung beat me up…?” I asked. There was a long silent until Hyuna sigh. She look at me and smile. She nodded.

“Yup… but all of that just some silly memories…” she said. She suddenly made a chuckling sound. 

“One that silly is always good to remember…it helps you…”

“Nothing is good to remember when it comes to Hyunseung…” Hyuna cut me off with a confession. It really works but it’s too fast.

“Why??” I asked. Hyuna open but only her head shaking to me. She didn’t want to tell, but it was that close. “Come on… Hyuna… I thought we’re friends…” I persuaded.

Hyuna didn’t answer me, she sat down on the edge of the stage and I sat beside her. She look around. Then she looks down. I can hear some sniffing. Then she wipes her eyes. She’s crying.

“I’m sorry… I don’t want to cry..but this keep happening to me…why am I such a pabo…why would I even have this feeling…” She burst out. I reach up to her and put my arms around her. From the way she’s crying, I can sense she’s hurting so bad. What did Hyunseung do, to make her feeling like that? To make her cry like this??

I her back gently, she cried so hard that she started to shaken. Her breathing shuffles, her eyes swollen a little. I grab her wrist and pull her in my arms. I pat her back.

“Hyuna… just let it out…you can tell me everything…I promise you, I will kept it a secret” I softly whisper to her. She began to pull herself slowly away from me.

“I didn’t want to remember everything about him…all of him… but him always in my mind…everything he does to me…all the things we made… I remember him more and more…” she said with a squeal. “I know that it’s all my fault… the words that I said was harsh… I didn’t mean it… I try to call him and all but he doesn’t want to listen… I feel so much hurt on seeing him, I feel so guilty… I shouldn’t do that to him…I want to say sorry, but every time I see him, I just reluctant to speak any words…”       

“What happen?”

“The night before I was submitted in the hospital…” she took a minute to breathe. “Hyun Ji and I had a small fight… because I had help Hyunseung’s mother pack up all Hyunseung’s stuff and basically I was kicking Hyunseung’s out…” She looks at me with a very sorrowful eyes “ I wasn’t in the right mind… Mrs. Jang offers me money, and Hyun Ji knew that happens… because she told me that I won’t go against people if it wasn’t for money…” she paused and she stood up. “Let’s walk out and go back to class together…I’ll tell you along the way…”

I nodded and followed her from behind, we walk out the studio and Hyuna began again.

“I never knew Hyunseung heard the fouls word I told Hyun Ji… I call him big ego selfish brat guy that I ever met, it wasn’t the right thing to say but I said it… I regret… but he asks me if it was all the truth… the reason I kick him… I couldn’t lie to him… I can see from his eyes, the passionate feelings that I can feel from him… I told him that his mother offers me money and he didn’t believe me… he slap me on my face and the next thing I knew he left me in the rain, hours I been cried in the rain…no one was there, I was hopeless and I realize right then…I love…” she stops her words as we stop in front of our classroom. She was about to get in but I stopped her. I pull her hand and whisper to her ear.

“You love him?” I asked. Hyuna stare at my eyes. Her head nodded. That was it, the truth that I been waiting for. I let her hand go and the both of us enter the class and take our seats. I can see Hyunseung didn’t like what he sees.

 

Writers POV

JunHyung had share his plan with the Beast boys and they all together surprised.

“SPLIT UP?” said Gikwang in a shocking voice. JunHyung stare at Gikwang who jaws drop down. All the boys also drop their jaws.

“Split the Beast boys?? Why??” Yoseob began questioning.

“Because I and Hyunseung don’t have that chemistry yet, and we might fail you guys…so I believe this is the good way to pass us all in the meantime…” JunHyung intelligently lied, he looks at Hyunseung, who didn’t even look at him. He was gazing at something else. He wasn’t in a mood to talk to anyone.

“But we work so hard for the song… you made the songs for us… now who will sing the song??” Dongwoon felt so disappointed.

“Don’t worry…I’ll figure something out…” JunHyung said. Hyunseung came forward.

“And I’ll make the song to…” Hyunseung said with confidence.

“I heard discussion…what is happening?” Suddenly Papa Hong came in and brought along DooJoon. The beast boys silent. They all stare at DooJoon.

“Hyung?” Dongwoon call out. Hyunseung was surprise.

“Oh… you guys have known each other, I see” Papa Hong said a little proud. At least he’s not making an introduction for DooJoon. “So DooJoon, meet the beast… I guess we came at the wrong time huh?” He asked the boys.

“No papa Hong… you’re right on time…” Hyunseung said moving forward to DooJoon. “DooJoon-ah” he hugs DooJoon very tight, until DooJoon choke. “Opps…sorry…” he said with a chuckle. Seeing DooJoon made him happy.

“Hello Hyunseung… nice to see you…” DooJoon said patting Hyunseung on the shoulder. Dongwoon came with the next hug, then Yoseob then Gikwang all of them except for JunHyung. DooJoon stare at JunHyung. “JunHyung… right?” he asked.

“yeah…” JunHyung said with a smile. DooJoon approach him and JunHyung expect for a hand shake but instead, DooJoon gave him a hug. All the guys were smiling except for Hyunseung, and then they join the both of them. JunHyung felt a little awkward and chuckle. He looks at Hyunseung who is leaning against a table, sipping his water bottle, looking sharp at him.

In JunHyung’s heart, he hopes that everything he had plan would work out and he would be friends with Hyunseung. Before, He never hopes that he really wanted to be Hyunseung’s friend, closest friend. He really wants that to happen between them, now. He doesn’t like the war they’re having right then.

“Say… we’re six beast boys…” Yoseob suddenly speaks with a glad chuckle. They all stare at him and broke up the hugging.

“Well…I like how that sound…” DooJoon said and smile. JunHyung and Hyunseung shook their heads.

“We don’t” Hyunseung and JunHyung said simultaneously.

“Oh yeah… we just remember… they both plan to split us up…” Gikwang said in a serious tone. Yoseob and Dongwoon nodded their head.

“You…guys did what now?” Papa Hong said with astonishes voice. All of them looks at Papa Hong, they forgot that Papa Hong was still there with them. Mistakenly, they said it right there. JunHyung decided to discuss that plan with Papa Hong after they succeeded to create their own music then Papa Hong with have no choice but to agree. Now, it’s no way that all of it would happen.

 “Papa Hong...” JunHyung wanted to start the talking when Papa Hong cut him off.

“You guys are splitting? And you know the performance task will come by like few more days… how the hell would you guys finish that up? Tell me…who plan all of this at first…” Papa Hong sound pretty mad. The boys all look at Hyunseung and JunHyung, but then Hyunseung stare at JunHyung. It’s the truth though. JunHyung plan all of this. DooJoon just stare at all of them.

“I can explain…”JunHyung said begging. Papa Hong is ready to listen he cross his arms together and stare at JunHyung. “Hmm...” JunHyung walk up to Papa Hong and stare at the floor. “I and Hyunseung don’t have that cooperation… we want to but… we just can’t…so we thought that by splitting up would make us better… I mean for just once…then after we done our task performance… we’ll get back and make our entrance exam performance together…”

There were silent around the room, all of them stare at JunHyung and Papa Hong. They all hope that Papa Hong would agree, even if they don’t agree at some point but what JunHyung had spoken was all right. DooJoon didn’t know anything but he knew something going on with Hyunseung and JunHyung. He knew everything about them but clearly he just doesn’t know what to react with the situation, maybe just be quiet and wait.

“Okay… Consider this a favor, but you promise me after this you guys would sing again together… I didn’t want to make two boys team… beside DooJoon is in his senior year… either this would help you guys debut as a real boy band for Cube entertainment…” Yoseob, Gikwang and Dongwoon jump in the air like kids. JunHyung nodded with a bright smile. DooJoon only smiles. Hyunseung gave an unsure look. Either he liked it or not, it’s unreadable.

“I promise…” JunHyung swear his heart out. Papa Hong sigh, he was relief that the boys are being mature on making some great decision.

 

 

Hyuna POV’s

We practice in the dancing hall when I heard some cheering sound from the waiting room. I look at Jiyoon, she usually curious but right then she ignore it and practice her dance move very focus. A new improvement from her, I’m impressed. I then gaze towards Jihyun and Sohyun who were focusing on singing the lyrics while dancing. Gayoon in the other hand was taking a nap on the floor. We were dancing by hours already.

“Heart 2 Heart 2 Heart…” Sang Sohyun while jumping on her feet and swipe her arms. She really a fast learner, I join her and JiHyun. Then Jiyoon followed us afterwards. We were in unison, it was a really good phase. Then Gayoon woke up. She look at us and smile.

“Woah…you guys work so hard… I can’t believe we really in it to win it…” She compliment. The four us stop and stare at Gayoon, then glare at each other. We laugh immediately.

“I never thought so too…” I said. We all taken a break and sat down on the floor all in circle. Sohyun taken a sip of her drink. She looks at me and smile.

“Hyuna-ah…since when are you so close with JunHyung these days?” SoHyun question, I was surprise that she would mention about that.

“Yeah… I thought you don’t like him because he liked you…” Gayoon said nudging me on my arm.

“Not to mention, he stills likes you…” Jiyoon then press her words. I cleared my throat.

“Trust me guys… he’s not really what you think he is…”

“Hyuna… I know you have change for the past few months, but you still don’t know which one is bad and which one is not…” Ji Hyun said. My forehead crumbled up, confuse by JiHyun’s words.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean… JunHyung may seem a little innocent in his expression…but you do know the rumors about Hyunseung’s father” JiHyun said. I gotten even confuse.

“What that have to do with JunHyung…”

“JunHyung attempt to kill Hyunseung’s father…” Sohyun said with a very emotional tone.

“But I thought it’s just some rumor… you guys told me…”

“We told you it was, but Yoseob told me that Hyunseung is suing JunHyung…and right then it’s not just some rumor, it the truth…” Jihyun said. I stare at her, really surprise. JunHyung never told me anything about this. But then, should I asked him??

 

FUNNY SECTION

(HYUNA, HYUNSEUNG, ME, HYUN JI AND EVERY CHARACTER WALKS IN THE INTERVIEW ROOM, SITTING LIKE WE’RE IN A FAN SIGNING OCASSION)

HYUNA: QIQI, YOU SHOULD TELL THEM WHY ARE WE ALL HERE FOR THIS CHAPTER FUNNY SECTIONS? (HYUNA STARE AT ME)

ME: HEY GUYS!!! (WAVING AT ALL OF YOU) HYUNA UNNIE, THANKS FOR THE INTRODUCTION…(I SMILE AND THEN TURN TO YOU GUYS) I HAVE TO SAY IT’S BEEN SOOO MUCH WORK ON MAKING THIS FAN FICS…AND TO FIGURE THE WHOLE STORY, I HAVE BEEN TRUMBLING TO SO MUCH HARD TIME, I MEAN I BEEN IN AN EYE INJURY, AND SCHOOL SCHEDUALE, AND A FEW TIMES I FORGOTTEN ABOUT ALL OF THIS… SERIOUSLY I DON’T REMEMBER FOR A WHILE I’M A WRITER TO ALL OF MY READERS…AND I’M SORRY THAT I KEPT YOU ALL WAITING… NOW HERE I AM GIVING YOU SOME GOOD NEWS AND SOME BAD NEWS…HEY GUYS… SHOULD I TELL THEM, THE GOOD OR THE BAD ONE FIRST?? (I TURN TO ASK ALL OF THE CHARACTER THERE)

HYUN JI: I THINK YOU SHOULD GIVE THEM THE BAD NEWS FIRST…SO THAT EVERYONE WILL SMILE AFTER THEY READ THE GOOD NEWS…

ME: I GUESS YOU ARE RIGHT HYUN JI (I GAVE HER A BIG SMILE, BUT THEN I TURN MY SMILE) WELL THE BAD NEWS IS, I GUESS THE CHAPTER WILL END THREE MORE CHAPTER... WE WILL END PRINCE CHARMING AND THE UGLY DUCKLING SOON…I HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE NOT THAT SAD…(I ALMOST WANTED TO CRY) I REALLY AM HAPPY WRITING THIS STORY ALL THE WAY, I MEAN THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE I FEEL CONNECTED WITH MY CHARACTER…NOT ONLY WITH THE CELEBRITY CHARACTER HERE…BUT ALSO THE CHARACTER I MADE UP… KNOWING ALL OF THEM IN MY IMAGINATION FEELS LIKE I’M IN MY OWN WORLD… AND TO SHARE IT WITH ALL OF THE SUBSCRIBER AND THE READERS… IT’S WHAT I BEEN DREAMING FOR MY WHOLE LIFE…TO SHARE SOMETHING THAT I VALUED THE MOST WITH PEOPLE WHO LOVES MY CREATIONS… BUT DON’T WORRY, I WILL CREATE MORE AMAZING ORIGINAL IDEAS TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU…MAYBE WITH ANOTHER STORY…

HYUNSEUNG: (HE SNIFF HIS RUNNY NOSE) I FEEL SO TOUCH WITH HER WORDS… QIQI, DON’T CRY, I THINK OUR SUBSCRIBER AND READERS DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU CRYING TOO…RIGHT GUYS?

ME: (MY EYES START TO TEAR) I KNOW THEY DO… I HOPE SO (I LOOK AT YOU WITH A BRIGHT SMILE) I HAD DONE SO MUCH WORK, SO PEOPLE WILL KEEP SUPPORTING ME HERE…(I TOOK A SECOND TO BREATHE) I THINK I’LL JUST GONNA TELL THE GOOD NEWS THEN…(I SMILE)

ALL OF THE CHARACTER: (NODDED THEIR HEAD)

ME: THE GOOD NEWS IS, PRINCE CHARMING AND UGLY DUCKLING, MAYBE WILL HAVE A SHORT SEQUEL, JUST ONE OR TWO CHAPTER…FOR EXTRA STORY TO TELL… JUST WAIT FOR IT OKAY… (I STOOD UP) I THANK EVERYONE SO MUCH FOR ALWAYS BEEN WAITING…(I BOW 90 DEGREE TO ALL OF YOU)

ALL OF THE CHARACTER: (ALSO FOLLOW BOWING AT ALL OF YOU)

HYUN JI, HYUNA AND HYUNSEUNG…

HYUNA: I’M GUESSING THIS IS A GOOD BYE…

HYUNSEUNG: THANKS FOR READING THE FUNNY SECTION ALL THIS TIME…AND QUESTION THAT ALWAYS BEEN ASKED… I’M SO HAPPY!

HYUN JI: YUP…AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING QIQI AND ALL OF US…IT MEANT SO M UCH TO US…

HYUNA: YEAH… FUNNY SECTION WILL END BY 3, 2, 1….

AHNYEONG!!!!!!