Chapter 3- THIS IS WAR…

Prince Charming and Ugly duckling

Hyuna POV’S

“Bye Hyuna…” all of my best friend wave at me and left. I walk in my path when I accidently bump on a boy that I wish I didn’t.

“Hyuna…” he called my name sarcastically. I grin.

“Hey…”

“So where are you going?”

“I’m going home…”

“Well then don’t go yet…”

“Mwo…? Wae…? You’re not my mother…”

“I owe you apologize…” Hyunseung said innocently, I was confuse, his face shows no freaky thing, but my heart felt something will going on.

“O…Okay…” I said uncertain.

“There…” Hyunseung suddenly said. Two guys appear and grab my hands, I suddenly scream and my eyes suddenly saw somewhere different.

“MWO…?” I asked confused, I was back in my classroom, ‘so school wasn’t over yet… oh dear’I look around and all my classmates were looking at me, also my teacher. I immediately look at Hyunseung who was smirking at me. I rolled my eyes. ‘Why the hell I dreamt about you… FREAK’

“Okay… class, thank you for making this class fresh with your scream Hyuna… well let us contin…” The teacher was cut off as the bell rang; it’s time to have lunch already. “Shameful, we’ll continue next time… go on have a break…” said teacher then got out from the class. We all stood up and bow on her, she now is gone.

“What did you dream about Hyuna?” asked Jiyoon. All of my friends who heard her question laugh.

“Nothing…” I answered simply.

“Nothing…? You scream like a girl…” Jihyun tease, then all my friends hailed her by laughter.

“I am a girl…”

“Whatever… oh let’s eat… you coming Hyuna?” Gayoon asked me. I look at her, ‘I don’t have money… so I better stay put…’I immediately shook my head, and then all my friends left me alone. When I saw Hyunseung looks at me. ‘What the heck does he want?’I rolled my eyes and look outside the window beside me. When a clearing throat was heard near me, I look at who it was and it was Hyunseung. I frown.

“What?” I asked impassive, really uninterested to him. he sat at Jiyoon seats and look at me, laying his chin on both of his arms.

“You know… you really look ugly…”

“Who cares…?”

“I do…”

“Why?”

“Because, I hate ugly girls, especially a girl who looks like a boy…”

“Mwo…?” my tempered raise up, my fist was getting itchy to hit him on the face.

“You heard me… TOMBOY…”

“Yah…” My fist then went abroad and hit Hyunseung face, he then faint and everyone was like gasping. I look at him fierce fully when…

“HYUNA… DETENTION... CAN ANYONE PLEASE BRING HYUNSEUNG TO THE NURSE ROOM…?”

“Yes sir…” It was Yoseob and Gikwang, Yoseob, the vice president, the son of the famous chef. Gikwang, the president, the son of the famous hair style-r and both of them own a very big mansion.Oh yeah, they both are snobby and arrogant, with both position, and they get even.

“Good… bbali… Hyuna after school, you are in detention…” I frown. DETENTION AGAIN…

 

Hyunseung POV’S

As I slowly open my eyes, I was in a different place, when I felt something hurt around my eyes. I groan.

“Ouch…” then a nurse came near me.

“Mister Jang…so happy to see you wide awake… I called your parents already, but they both are busy working… anyway, please went to the hospital after this…”

“Wae…?” I asked curiously. Then the nurse took a small mirror and lends it to me.

“Here, see it by yourselves…” as I look inside the mirror, I can see ….

“ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I yelled, my eyes was covered with a round ring, it’s huge and pain, ‘THIS IS WAR HYUNA…’

 

After I got release from the nurse room I walk out the school exit, I tried to call my driver, but he said he was busy taking care of my mother, who was going to shop in COEX mall. I frown, and had to walk back home, when I saw a familiar figure. Hyuna was heading out from the gate, seems she also got out from school that late. I purposely follow her from behind, just to find out where she lives, and maybe I can easily sue her after knowing where she lives.

As I walk from behind, she was singing, her voice was good but not as good as my voice. I try to catch her up, clinging from every pole of the streets to the next pole, then towards every street light, I feel like I was a creepy old stalker, who cares, there’s no one here. Then I realize her streets were so far, and my legs was getting bummer. But then finally, as she walks in a house, I can’t see properly from afar but as I move forward and move closer to her house gates, her house wasn’t grand, it was an ordinary ugly house, a poor people used nowadays. I step behind. ‘So she is a poor citizen… but she’s going to a rich school, where the heck she got all money to pay the fees… maybe she go to work, figures her looks was bummer’ I hummed (yeah), nodded my head and walk away from her place, going back to my house.‘Why sue, if she’s poor…’I thought.

vania17 [block]  on 5-9-2012 06:04:01 says: x
Wooahh ! Nice start !
Please update soon

updating now!!! hehe

Hallowen98 [block]  on 5-9-2012 05:57:13 says: x
even HyunA has short hair, i don't think that HyunSeung could say she is a boy -___-
Update!

Well depends on it... because i imagine that Hyunseung only look at Hyuna's upper body... not all of it, he was actually to arrogant to care... okay... sorry if you think it's dump...

HyunSeungie12 [block]  on 5-9-2012 05:46:05 says: x
Update!! Sorry , can you change the font colour? I like this !

i already change it for you okay... thank you for liking it...

Catalina390 [block]  on 5-9-2012 05:34:04 says: x
wah update~

hmm, hmm... :)

maiquynh1711 [block]  on 5-3-2012 07:16:15 says: x
Update,plz!hwaiting!

i am updating...