Chapter 13-PEOPLE AROUND HYUNA AND HYUNSEUNG:

Prince Charming and Ugly duckling

soe for the late updation, it's holiday though but i'm so busy spending time with my families... and there's a lot of family function too... so MIANE!!!  please understand me... *wink~wink* okay!

Thank you for the subscriber... SARANGHAE... and for my commenter... GOMAWOO...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Hyuna and Hyunseung walks down the hallway, passing through all student:

4minute~

Jihyun and the three girls went back to their table, as they were stunned by what just happen a while ago, Sohyun began to make a small sound, she sounded like mumbling to herself. Jiyoon who sat beside look at her as if she was scared on Sohyun reaction, Gayoon was poking her food with the chopsticks, with her eyes and thought somewhere else. Jihyun on the other hand broke the awkwardness.

“Yah… stop being so awkward… Sohyun stop mumbling something… Gayoon, don’t poke your food, it’s rude… and for Jiyoon, stop staring at Sohyun like that…” she argue. Obedient as they are, the three of them look at Jihyun; waiting for what will she say next. “Now, girls we should not worry about Hyuna… she’s always like that…now just finish our meal…” Jihyun slowly grab her chopstick and continue what she had eaten earlier. But somehow in her mind, she was thinking about Hyuna and Hyunseung…

Jihyun thoughts:

If they both really shared kiss, maybe they shared something more than that… leaving in one place would be so awkward, plus Hyunseung really look so cute… (Shooking her head) okay seriously what might they shared more than that…

JIHYUN DAYDREAMING:

Hyuna and Hyunseung in Hyuna’s bedroom one night, Hyuna was holding Hyunseung hand, they both kissing… Hyuna push Hyunseung on the wall, kiss him roughly, Hyunseung started to pull her thigh and drag it through his, both of them shared so much hot lingering kiss, as Hyunseung started to undress Hyuna, then Hyunseung slowly unclip her bra and reveal Hyuna’s Hyunseung message it, then Hyuna started to ed Hyunseung t-shirt and then reveal his packs, both couldn’t take each other anymore, all began to obtain more what to expect, Hyuna and Hyunseung had made love… Hyuna wasn’t a anymore…

JIHYUN DAYDREAMING ENDS, AS SHE WIGGLES HER HEAD, LOSING EVERY LITTLE NERVE THAT SHE HAVE…

The other girls, start from Gayoon, she was daydreaming about something that maybe Hyuna and Hyunseung does something sweet together…

Gayoon thoughts:

Does Hyuna and Hyunseung done something sweet somehow…

GAYOON DAYDREAMING:

Hyuna giggles as Hyunseung gave her a bouquet of flower, Hyunseung and Hyuna walks down the streets hand in hand and then Hyunseung stop their walk, and he lean closer to Hyuna and gave her a lingering passionate kiss.

GAYOON STOP DAYDREAMING AS SHE WISH SHE WAS IN THAT SITUATION…

Jiyoon on the other hand, wouldn’t really believe what was happening, she knew Hyuna so much, Hyuna is different, she doesn’t like guys like Hyunseung at all, and for she believes that Hyunseung is a burden leaving in Hyuna’s place…

Jiyoon thoughts:

Hyuna definitely does something cruel to him, maybe they didn’t kiss, it was just Hyunseung who was teasing and plan that all up because he couldn’t handle being threatened like a maid.

JIYOON DAYDREAMING:

Hyunseung was sleeping cozily in his blanket when Hyuna came bursting and pour a bucket of cold water to him.

“YAH...!! WAKE UP…”

“YAH…why did you do that…?” Hyunseung asked, he was frowning and he was soaking wet. Hyuna smirks, she folded her arms across her .

“GO WASH UP MY CLOTHES, OR I’LL KICK YOU OUT FROM HERE…” Hyuna yelled, Hyunseung didn’t have a choice but to wash Hyuna’s clothes in the washroom, her clothes were piling in a big basket where Hyunseung gasp and gulp at the same time seeing loaded of unclean clothes. Hyuna came from behind, she pushes Hyunseung harshly. “DON’T MISS ANYTHING… DONE IT BY TODAY…”

JIYOON DAYDREAMING ENDS, AS SHE STABS THE FISH FILLETS IN HER PLATES WITH ONE OF HER CHOPSTICK STICKS, SHE WAS INFACT GRINNING EVILLY.

While Sohyun was looking at the three of her friends, who was like lose in their own thoughts, she was obviously naïve but though she already figures how they kiss and what happen behind the story, because she was the genius one beside Hyuna. She knew exactly how Hyuna and Hyunseung began to be that close, because she have seen one day when Hyunseung was running around the shopping area with Hyuna tagging behind him, and to think too she had realize Hyuna’s new image, but didn’t want to bother, because Hyuna wasn’t the type of girl who like to be asked, except if she wanted to shared it.

HYUN JI~

Walking down the hallway, Hyun Ji had followed the 2hyun from behind, as the two couple were drag to the principal lounge she stood there watching the both Hyuna and Hyunseung cuddling to each other, she can see Hyuna was crying, she smiles, looking at the both cordial relationship. ‘Hyuna unnie has found her true love, but she couldn’t see it yet…Unnie I hope you can see Hyunseung…’ she thought. But then as Hyuna and Hyunseung were called, Hyun Ji immediately walk away, but she had bump towards a girl, a brown long hair girl, the girl smile at her.

“Oh Anneyong…” the girl greeted her friendly.

“Anneyong…” Hyun Ji answered, she smile back at the girl.

“So, why are you rushing earlier…?”

“Oh, I was seeing the two people who were drag in the principal office…”

“Two peoples…?”

“Didn’t you hear anything from the telecom…?”

“Oh… that yes I heard… Jang Hyunseung and Hyuna… I know them…”

“You do… but you look like a new kid here… are you a transfer student?”

“Ne… I’ll start tomorrow… I’m Jessica…”

“Oh Jessica… I’m Hyun Ji; I’m actually Hyuna’s dongseang…”

“Ah… but you look really different then her…”

“That’s because we’re step sister…”

“Oh… that’s great then… I’m actually Hyunseung best friend from childhood…”

“Oh… that’s great…”

“Yup… but Hyun Ji actually I’m his ex girlfriend, but I’m over it… we’re just friend…”

“AH… I’m fine with that…” but the bell rang. “Oh I better go now… see you next time okay Jessica… oh what level are you in>”

“I’m in level 2”

“Oh that’s my level…”

“Ah kerae-yo… well I hope I’ll be in one class with you then…”

“Me too… kerae-yo… Anneyong Jessica,” Hyun Ji had left, Jessica just smile because she had made a new friend.

FOUR BEAST BOYS~

In an empty classroom where the four snobby Beast boys always hang out in, JunHyung walked back and forward. Dongwoon who sat on the teacher table in that empty classroom was the only friend that was with JunHyung right then watches him walking back and forward with his head.

“Yah… hyung, can you stop walking back and forward, can you at least walk in a different direction…? My head is steaming looking at you like that…”

“Can you shut up Dongwoon; I’m waiting for Yoseob and Gikwang…”

“Gee….I just wanted you to stop making fuss, just relax… they’ll come, we just need to take 5 minute more to wait for them… what so fuss anyway for you to worry about Hyuna… Hyung, you know your eobojie, had arrange your marriage with CEO Goo’s daughter, Hara…”  JunHyung stop his walk, look at Dongwoon with a sharp look.

“Don’t ever mention about that clumsy freaking girl around me… I hate her… she’s just too girly…” JunHyung curses. Dongwoon stunned on JunHyung shouting words.

“Fine… what’s so great about Hyuna anyway, I know she’s a bit pretty, but she’s out of dated taste Hyung…”

“You’re just a sophomore, a kid, you don’t know anything…” JunHyung mad tone was still on the ease.

“Yah, even though I’m younger than you all, but I acted more like a grown up between Yoseob and Gikwang those…” Dongwoon protested himself.

“Fine a grown man… you want to know why I like her…” JunHyung stop for a moment, he took a sit as he pull one chair and turns it around and sat with his hand clutching folding across on the top on the tip of the chair. “Because she’s someone different, you never seen a girl who acts so aggressively with anyone… she’s super tough and she never stop fighting until she wins… she’s amazing, she’s the one who help me, even though I acted so mean to her when we were in our junior year…” JunHyung ended with a smile. Dongwoon just form a sarcastic smile.

“Oh well, you’re just obsessed with her not loving her… I’m sure someday, you might fall for that Hara girl…”

“Whatever dude I hate her…”

“Suite yourselves, here comes the two lovely couple…” Dongwoon said pointing his mouth towards the door, there Yoseob and Gikwang walk in with a calm face, they sat beside Dongwoon on the teacher table, they impassively look at the both Dongwoon and JunHyung, who JunHyung was waiting for them to speak something, but instead they just sigh and silent.

“YAH… WHAT HAPPEN?” JunHyung finally yelled out his anxious feeling.

“About what…?” Yoseob innocently asked. JunHyung became tenser.

“YAH… WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR FREAKING MOTHER MAYBE…? WHAT ELSE, THAT DUMMY HYUNSEUNG AND HYUNA…”

“Oh about that…” Gikwang said in a calm tone nodded his head but didn’t say any words.

“WHAT?” JunHyung asked shouting making the three boys jolted their shoulder. Dongwoon look at Gikwang who was poking Yoseob waist, so Yoseob can explain the whole situation. Yoseob gulped his saliva that is now in his glands and it was hard to swallow that he chokes a little bit, but then Yoseob clear his throat.

“Oh, hmm… Hyunseung really kiss Hyuna… they both really did kiss…” Yoseob said, hoping for JunHyung not to exploded, but JunHyung already smash the chair he sat at and it broke into pieces, the boys didn’t worry, because JunHyung Haraboji had founded the school anyway.

“THAT STUPID HYUNSEUNG, I SHOULDN’T LET THEM BEING CLOSE; NOW HE’S TAKING HER AWAY FROM ME…”

“Correction… she’s not your y…” Gikwang was stop as Yoseob touch his hand, so he would stop saying something that might tempered JunHyung more. JunHyung who didn’t respond on Gikwang urges continue making a big explosion.

“ THAT DUDE, I HATE HIM… BOYS, I WANT YOU BOYS, TAKE HIM LATER ON AFTER SCHOOL… BRING HIM TO ME… I’LL KICK HIS TO PIECES, LET HIM CRIED HIS MOMMY…”

“Where do we take him?” asked Dongwoon.

“Just take him to our usual place, at the studio….”

“You mean…”

“I MEAN… THE STUDIO…”

“To where we dance…?”

“Ne…”

“BUT… WHAT IF PAPA HONG MAD AT US…?” Yoseob asked with his worry tone.

“Papa Hong won’t mind if we borrowed his place…”

“But that’s the Cube studio…” Gikwang then said.

“CUBE, IS MY HARABOJIE FOUNDATION YOU …”

“Oh I forgot…”

“NOW THAT’S CLEAR…” the school bell then rang, Yoseob, Gikwang and Dongwoon had already stood up ready to go, but they stop as they didn’t see JunHyung making any move.

“Aren’t you coming back to class?” asked Yoseob.

“No… I don’t want to see that stupid freaking creepy Hyunseung…” JunHyung cursed, The three boys look at each other, with an impassively look, they shrugged and then left JunHyung alone in the empty classroom, that had been abandon since long ago.

 ----------------

So hmm, that’s it, I just want to include people who were close with Hyuna and Hyunseung and what will happen next with them… So what will happen next? JunHyung is making a fight with Hyunseung… what fight do you want it to be? A Dance or a real fight ahahahahaha… and for Jessica… do you want her being best friend with Hyun Ji… or maybe something beyond more… and for Hyuna and Hyunseung, what do you want to happen next? Should they still be a frienemy or a loving couple…? But I prefer, let them know each other first then I’ll make sure they fall for each other… how about that? 

 FUNNY SECTION TIME!

(Someone open the door to the interview room… the person was Hyunseung, he walk approaching you guys…)

Hyunseung: Okay, I got the call, Qiqi called me and you wanted to see me? Okay… what’s the question…? (First question from uknownadya) Ah… okay, I don’t know its Hyuna’s birthday… I guess if it was maybe I just leave it already… you know I spend my credit card with her most… so I guess all that clothes represent the present?... (He chuckle...) Okay next… (Question from HanJiHee) Oh the cute dress (He blush and chuckle again) my opinion if she wore it… I guess I would kiss her again…(When suddenly the door burst slam open… Hyuna with her angry face approaches Hyunseung)

Hyuna: YAH! WHO SAYS YOU CAN KISS ME AGAIN… YOU ERT…

(Hyunseung look at you with an apologetic look)

Hyunseung: Mianhe, but my monster is here already… I better run now (He started to open his legs and left the place leaving Hyuna alone in the room…)

Hyuna: Hey… why didn’t I get any question? Why did he get it? Why? Because he’s a hunk in the story Yah! I’m the main lady in this fiction… (You all stood up and leave Hyuna, saying sorry and bow to her… I came in the room, looking at Hyuna who was pouting)

Me: Wae…?

Hyuna: No one questioning me today?

Me: (I look at her with an innocently look) Oh you didn’t know… the girls just want to see Hyunseung… (I impassively left her in the room alone)

Hyuna: YAH! (She then left the room, afterwards though)