Chapter 20- What's happening...

Prince Charming and Ugly duckling

 

Hyuna POV’

Life, Fate, Destiny… GOD… what do you want? What happen to me? Appa…

 

~~~~~

“Hyuna when you grown up… promise me something…” Appa had said to a 6 years old me.

“Yeah… what is it appa?” I asked taking a sit on appa’s lap.

“One day… when you have found someone who can take care of you… or maybe someone who can take you away from where you have been and change you into someone good and better…please never ever take it any risk…”

“What…?” I was confused so I asked. Appa chuckles, I was 6 how can I understand it anyway…

“Okay just promise to be a nice girl, never turn your back on someone and also never say dishonest things…”

~~~~

APPA…

 

No One POV

The rain started, and that is when Hyuna eyes that had suddenly turn from blur to more blurry. Hyunseung was walking away from her and entered the limousine. Hyuna actually was standing out from a shelter and was leak of rain water. She had everything feel painful, Her heart, her cheek, her eyes and her brain.

Flashback~

Hyunseung had heard everything, Hyuna on the other hand just quiet down. Mrs. Jang and Butler Kang was there watching them. Hyunseung suddenly grins.

“You really so mean, you hate me don’t you?”

“I…”

“I know that…”

“Please Hyunseung… I can explain…” Hyuna suddenly begged. She look at Mrs. Jang, what should she do? She bit her lips. Hyunseung was waiting for her to explain. She suddenly remembered about that afternoon.

 

~~~~

In the limousine, the thought of having a conversation was filled with quietness. Hyuna looks around the limo, while Mrs. Jang was quiet as a soundly air breezing. She was cold to Hyuna, Hyuna knew that ever since she faces her.

“This…” Mrs. Jang suddenly gave Hyuna an envelope which looks so pack. Hyuna look at it with discomfort.

“What’s that for?” she asked politely.

“Take it… it’s yours…”

“What is that?” she still being polite, unlike her real self actually.

“Money… Now… if you please… take it…”

“But what for…?”

“For everything… but one last thing… please kick Hyunseung out…” Mrs. Jang said looking at Hyuna sharp in her eyes, folding her arms. Hyuna just felt a little startle.

“But… he’s your son…” Hyuna gave a reason, Mrs. Jang smiles.

“What is your relationship with him anyway?” Mrs. Jang asked suddenly. Hyuna was more alarm, in her mind she was wondering why she had asked about that… when it’s clearly Hyunseung and her just not more than a…

“We’re…”

“We’re what? Listen I don’t care if you had any relationship with my child, either it’s a love interest or not, you don’t deserve to be with my son…” Mrs. Jang angered. Hyuna was more than shock, she was ashamed of what had made her like this.

“I know…” she said upset, she look down holding her tears. “What do you want me to do?” Hyuna asked. Mrs. Jang smile evilly.

“I  told you… kick Hyunseung out from your place and give him back to me… and then promise me that you never, ever came back for Hyunseung… not ever…”

~~~~

SLAPPP!!!!

“How cheap… now you’re blaming my mother… how rude…?” Hyunseung angered. Water started dripping, both from the sky and Hyuna eyes.

“Hyunseung… I….” Hyuna stop saying. She was hurt enough, she couldn’t say it, if she did, Hyunseung won’t trust her. Hyunseung walks away as the rain began to fall heavily. Hyuna cried more.

Hyunseung left Hyuna wet and sad and gone back with Mrs. Jang. Hyuna just kept crying, even if the rain kept falling heavily and the storm started; thunder all over. It was an unpleasant night for Hyuna.

 

Mrs. Kim just got back from her works, after she had her payment, she went straight home. The day was oddly heavy and so frightening, she fasten her footstep and when she got back, she had saw Hyuna on the ground. She was getting anxious and scared, she quickly called Hyun Ji from inside and together they brought Hyuna to the hospital.

 

Hyuna POV

I woke up after resting for so long and now I found out that I’m in the bed at a hospital, I felt relief though but the fact is inside it wasn’t feeling so nice. But I had to keep quiet.

“What happen?” Hyun Ji asked after finding out that I had woken up.

“Nothing… I just fallen down after I ran out from the house… it was rainy so I guess I had slip my foot and fallen hard on the ground and fainted…”

“You sure…? Why is your cheeks look so swollen…?” eoma asked. I had to lie…

“I just hit my face first on the ground… so it swollen because of that… I guess… it was a really hard knock…”

“Where were you going anyway?” eoma asked again. She look at Hyun Ji as if she wanted to know what happen from her, but I know Hyun Ji don’t really want to tell the part that we had a fight last night… truthfully because if she did, eoma will ground her or will cause more pressure to eoma and we know she have blood pressure.

“I had to go meet up with Jihyun, she was going to give me something… but somehow I couldn’t make it and maybe she had waited so long…” I answered. thinking about Jihyun, how was she? Did she waited for me? poor her…

“It’s okay… I’ll call her later unnie… just take some rest… I’m sure the swell is really sting… okay… we’ll see you tomorrow… after school…”

“Yeah… thank you Hyun Ji…”

Eoma and Hyun Ji had gone back home and I had slept in the hospital, but then I thought about Hyunseung again. What happen next?

 

Hyun Ji POV

I woke up that morning, feeling rather fresh. Last night was horrible, Hyuna unnie had gone to hospital because she had fainted in the rain and she had to be treated there. I sigh.

Usual it’s school day, so I wash up and wear my school uniform and gone to breakfast. Eoma was still asleep, so I guess I just let her be, we went home at 3 in the morning just because she wanted to wait Hyuna unnie woke up from her unconsciousness.

After breakfast I got out and use my bike to go to school. Okay since unnie got into the hospital and Hyunseung oppa return with his mom… I just hate being alone… when…

“Oh Hyun Ji… going all alone to school?” someone also cycling beside me had urges. I look at the person, he was Lee Min Hyuk and coincidently he’s from one of my classmate. Min Hyuk is one of an art and academic students in Cube High… so he’s pretty popular… plus he’s so cute…

“Oh Min Hyuk… yeah I am…”

“Mind if I join you then?”

“Sure… there’s no one in the way…” I smile to him. Min Hyuk smile back, he really is cute. Okay, before we never had any friendly conversation, but today was a start.

“Where’s your unnie anyway? Usually you go with her right?” he asked again.

“Yeah… but she got admin in the hospital… she fainted in the rain…”

“Omo… is she okay now?”

“Well define okay… she’s fine, but she’s still need to rest there… maybe later she will go home…”

“Oh well… I wish her to get well soon then… and the monthly task performance is not far… she’s also an art student right?”

“Yeah… how did you know?”

“Words go around…”

“Oh… Hyuna unnie is pretty popular… not like me…” I guess I like to be down to earth with my unnie.

“Eh…” Min Hyuk suddenly chuckles. “You don’t know… don’t you?”

“What about?” I got confused.

“I mean… you are most popular from the sophomore year students… with your hyperactive attitude and always hanging out with senior… I bet anyone will know your name already… and last Monday… your unnie and this new guy got caught of being in the recording studio and well people talk about you and your sister… and this new guy…hmm what his name again…?”

“Jang Hyunseung…”

“Oh yeah… is he still staying at your place…?”

“Nuh…” I look down, but hey I don’t want him to misunderstand me, so I quickly cheered up.

“Really…? how come he stayed at your place anyway…?”

“Don’t ask me… I don’t even know where to start talking about it… or even knew if this okay to talk about it to you… I mean this is my sister problem… not mine…” I explained, while taking a second of glance and back to look at the road. Min Hyuk nodded his head.

“Yeah… I guess… well we better hurry up… school start any minute… mine if I sit with you in class today…?”

“Why?” it’s so sudden… the most cutest and handsome guy in my class asking me if he could sit with me… ah what a life… but then again, I prefer Hyunseung oppa… hehe

“Just cause…” Min Hyuk answers impassively.  Just cause… is that even an answer…?     

We got to school finally, but then something horrible might will happen to my life. The vice principal came up to me, but I wasn’t even being late. Min Hyuk still with me, I guess he just really had a connection with me today or JUST CAUSE???

“Where’s your sister…?” he asked tense.

“She’s not going to school… why?”

“Oh well then… she owes the principal and me something… and same goes to that little new troublemaker that always hangs with your sister… where’s he?”

“Who…?”

“That boy… the one with a pretty faces…Jang Hun Sung” I think he’s talking about Hyunseung oppa.

“I don’t know...” I answer harshly.

“What did you say?”

“I said… I don’t know…” I said again. But then from my left side, I can see not far from where we were standing Jessica walks with her school bag and books on her arms, she was happily getting into the school. “Jessica…” I called her, not even care if the vice principal is getting madder.

Jessica looks at me, at first she was puzzle, but then as she finish scanning my face, I think, she smile and went after me.

“Yes…” she answered. then look at the vice principal with a shock face. “Oh Vice Principal-nim…” she bowed.

“Very polite…” The VP said, he then look at me, very mad now. “Why is she here?” he asked tensely.

“Well VICE PRINCIPAL HAN… or Mr. Han, Jessica happens to know about that guy Jang Han Sung… you said earlier…” I guess I like playing him. I smirk.

“She does?” he then looks at Jessica up and down. “Where is Jang Han Sung…?”

“Jang Han Sung???? Who is that?” Jessica got more puzzle. Okay if the VP wasn’t here right now, I sure laugh out loud… give me a break… Jessica it’s oppa Hyunseung… oh dear…

“It’s Jang Hyunseung oppa…” I whispered to her. Jessica was holding her laugh, maybe she was the same as me, mocking VP inside.

“Oh Prince Oppa… he’s my hmm well we go along before…” she said. VP started to look at me and Jessica really tense.

“Where is he then?”

“Well I heard he didn’t want to go to school… I heard he was sick…” she answered. Jessica maybe didn’t know what happen, well what should I know, and I don’t even know what happen…

“Okay then… if that’s what it is… because both of you are close with those two troublemaker… you…” he stop pointed and me…” and you…” pointing at Jessica “And…” stop at Min Hyuk, got confuse “who are you?” he asked.

Min Hyuk suddenly gives a forceful smile. I guess he had to tag along.

“Aish… I don’t care… well the three of you then… by being generous to your dearest seniors… you are punish on behalf of that both troublemaker and go clean the school yard…”

“What…?” The three of us said it simultaneously.

“I don’t even have any relative with them…” Min Hyuk protested. Jessica and I both look at him. Then back to VP.

“Don’t care… just hurry now…” he commended us as like we were his military trainer. POO…

 

No One POV

“I’m just curious… I mean… I called her so many times already last night… but she didn’t pick it up… What happen to Hyuna?” Jihyun asked towards Jiyoon, the both of them on their way to school.

“I guess she’s busy…”

“Busy? I waited until Gina unnie convenient shops closes… something smells fishy…” Jihyun started accusing.

“Well then... Wait…” Jihyun stops, they both already arrive at school, but coincidently they saw Hyun Ji, a girl and a boy talking with the VP. “Look… its Hyun Ji…”

“Yeah… what is she doing with the vice principal?”

“Well maybe they have a problem…”

“In the early morning… the first period haven’t started yet… and it’s not that late…”

“Let’s have a peep…”

“Peep… isn’t it illegal?” Jihyun hesitate. Jiyoon look at her, with a lame look.

“How long have you been my friend?” Jiyoon asked. Jihyun grins, quickly she nodded, understand what Jiyoon had meant. Both the Ji, gone sneaking behind the walls, trying to hear clearly, what is happening.

 “Jang Han Sung???” Jiyoon asked whispering towards Jihyun.

“Maybe it’s Hyunseung…” Jihyun corrected, Jiyoon seemly nodded. Then continue hearing the conversation. “He’s sick?”           

“Maybe that’s why Hyuna couldn’t make it up to you…” Jiyoon giving a thought to Jihyun…

“I don’t know… I mean, by the look of it, it doesn’t makes any sense…”

“What sense?”

“You know Hyuna… if she isn’t coming, she might call me and tell me she couldn’t make it and sort of that… but…”

“Maybe she forgot…”

“Then what about Hyuna now…? Where is she? Its look like the principal is looking for the both them…”

 “How would you know that?”

“Because VP punishes the three kids on behalf of Hyuna and Hyunseung…”

“A… oh look Hyun Ji is coming…” Jiyoon quickly grab Jihyun hands and pull her approaching Hyun Ji and the other two kids.

“Hyun Ji…” they both called. Hyun Ji saw them and smile.

“Oh Unnie… so nice that I could see you…”

“Yeah… us to… we were wondering… where’s Hyuna? And Hyunseung…?”

“Hyuna unnie is staying in the hospital because she fainted in the rain last night…”

“Mwo…?” It was shocking, to Jessica and also Both Ji… well because one Jessica, still doesn’t know that… and the both Ji, well they also just found out.

 “What about Hyunseung…?”

“Well last night, I heard he return home, so we haven’t heard about him since then…” Hyun Ji answered. Jihyun and Jiyoon look at each other, what had happen towards Hyuna and Hyunseung still question in their minds?

‘what happen?’

~~~~~~

Okay you all knows what had happen right? But we still don’t know how’s Hyunseung doing or Hyuna condition then…? So what will happen next? Another tragedy…? May 2hyun be safe…

Funny section:

Me, Hyuna and Hyunseung: *Came in the interview room… we sat, like usual, we saw the lucky readers… smiles* ANNEYONG!

Me: I think I have to tell you guy this… all happen in the FUNNY SECTION, all were the future… though, I’m not telling all just some funny things…

Hyuna: YEAH! It’s kind of like a change right?

Me: Not really, though all the things happen in the story already happen before… anyway, we will go away for today, and we’ll invite the object today… but we’ll come back later…

Hyunseung: AWW… we can’t stay here?

Me: Nope oppa… we’ll go somewhere else… but I promise we’ll come back here later…

Hyuna: so who’s coming?

Me: I don’t think you guys want to know…

Hyunseung: If she says like that, I’ll be going then *quickly gone from the room…*

Hyuna: *Shook her head…* don’t mind him; I’ll be going then…

Me: Ne… just wait for them… kerae-yo

Hyuna and Me: *Bow* Anneyong…

After a few minute~

*Arrival, of JunHyung…*

JunHyung: *Kind of shy…* Anneyong! *sat down* so you guys wanted to see me? *Let me start with Hollowen98 first* Ah well, I don’t really know how it felt that time… but it’s okay I guess, I mean, I’m kind of with Hara… so I guess it was okay, if Hyuna happy with it, I’m happy… To be exact, I feel friendly… and not really mind of it anymore… but a little jealous… *He chuckle…*

*Door swung open…Mrs. Jang got inside…*

Mrs. Jang: anyone seeing me?

JunHyung: Ah, Qiqi did tell me… Mrs. Jang, I’ll be excuse…

Mrs. Jang: Ne…

*JunHyung left*

Mrs. Jang: You mad? So sorry of my character, I do kind of evil here… so sorry for it… *Hollowen98 continue her question* Mianhe… I really do *Then HanJiHee and Lamgiang_300498 STRIKE HER, MRS. JANG QUICKLY STOOD UP AND BOW* mianhe… to Hollowen98 I really do everything to him… for the best yes… but for his feeling… I’m so selfish yes… but that’s what all mothers do to her son, just because she just love him so much… it’s kind of hard… Hyuna… I like her, but I hate her because she’s just want to take Hyunseung from me… Mianhe, but that’s the true feel I’m feeling… Mianhe… I think I should go *She left the interview room…*

*ANOTHER PEOPLE CAME…*

Me, Hyuna and BEAST: *Had entered*

Hyunseung: You guys really were rough, but it’s okay… I’m honor that you all really care of me…

Hyuna: Yeah… but it’s not really good for you to do that to elder…. But that’s okay… I feel the same way as you guys…

Me: Okay let’s restrain this… let’s make music here… BEAST OPPA

Beast: YEAH *the all stood up and salute… Hyuna and Me chuckle…*

Me: SING… BECAUSE OF YOU OST FROM MY PRINCESS

Gikwang: Oh I act as the chef…

Yoseob: Yeah he was cute and STUPID…

Gikwang: Yah! *Behind them Dongwoon came and put his both arms on the both Gikwang and Yoseob shoulder, like hugging them*

Dongwoon: Hyung… let’s sing…

DooJoon: NE… PALLI *the entire beast set to sang because of you…*

ME: I RECOMMANDE YOU GUYS HEAR THE SONG, WHILE READING THE ROMANIZATIONA… WELL THEN THAT FOR TODAY GIRLS… ANNEYONG…

*BEAST ON THE STAGE AND SANG FOR YOU…*

oh, oh, oh
wanna stay with you
oh, oh, oh, oh yeah...
wanna love with you
oh oh oh oh oh oh
i tell you something listen.

Jo keum sik da ka seo bol ge noel wi hae woot seol bol ge
Baby girl oh my baby girl yeah
ah jik keun ah nin cheok hae do eon jen kan woot seo bol ge
baby girl oh I know neo do nal won hae
du geun de geun ma- eum seol-rae-go jakku jakku neo man saeng gakna
mal eun an hae do al jan na

neo ttae mun in geol (girl)
Neo mol reul neun geol (girl)

Na mae il neol bwa do bwa do bo go shi peo wa ih rae

sarang ih ran geol (girl)
nan mol lat deon geol (girl)

Ih jae ya al jan ha na go baek hal gae my girl
Neo ji geum cheo reom man it sseo jwo oh my shiny girl

baby baby want you want you girl
Sa rang in ga bwa
oh oh oh oh yeah oh oh oh oh yeah

baby baby want you want you girl
sa rang ha na bwa
oh oh oh oh yeah oh oh oh oh yeah

sal myeo si da gas wa ju lae nal mal bwo myeon woot seo jul ra
baby girl oh my baby girl yeah
ah jik eun ah ni ra hae do eon jaen gan woot seo jul rae
baby girl oh you know nae mam al ja na
dugeun dugeun ma eum seol rae go jakku jakku nao man saeng gak na
ih reon neon nae mam al jana

neo ttae mun in geol (girl)
Neo mol reul neun geol (girl)

Na mae il neol bwa do bwa do bo go shi peo wa ih rae

sarang ih ran geol (girl)
nan mol lat deon geol (girl)

Ih jae ya al jan ha na go baek hal gae my girl
Neo ji geum cheo reom man it sseo jwo oh my shiny girl

neo ra neun ah kyeong reul sseu ba ra bo neun sae sang
meo deun ge ye ppeo bo yeo neo mu ah reum da wa
ih reon pyo hyeon jal an ha neun style ih ji man
neol bo myeon na do mol rae na oh neun mal ri ji mwo
huh huh ga seum ih ttu geo wa dae chung
baek do jeong do deae neun geot gat eo
teol ji ki jik jeon ui pung seun cheo reom ja kku keo ji neun
ma eum reul eo seo ga jyeo ga jwo

(Neo ttae mun in geol)

Neo ttae mun in geol(girl)
Neo mol reul neun geol (girl)

ha ru jong il ah mu geot do hal su eobt deo po tteok hae

al go it neun geol(girl)
sarang ih ran geol (girl)

nae geot eh it seo jwo nae so jung han neo my girl
Na ih je neo man ba ra bol ge oh my shiny girl

baby baby want you want you girl
Sa rang in ga bwa
oh oh oh oh yeah oh oh oh oh yeah

baby baby want you want you girl
sa rang ha na bwa
oh oh oh oh yeah oh oh oh oh yeah-

 

It's been a while... i finally updated... I'm sorry for the delay, but surely it's because i hurt my eye and injured for a month and a week... now i'm a bit okay but still got blurry vision...