Chapter 12- I'm chaning Hyuna...(Hyunseung)

Prince Charming and Ugly duckling

The next morning was so different then last night atmosphere, between the two person who just shared kiss, Hyuna and Hyunseung acted as though it didn’t happen, and through that Hyuna acted that Hyunseung wasn’t exist and so thus Hyunseung.

Hyun Ji who became the eyewitness of the both frienemy became suspicious. Hyuna was like a statue, she didn’t say any words during breakfast, where Hyunseung was just keep on talking with their mother, and enjoy their breakfast so much and acted as though Hyuna wasn’t around. Weird is that the both doesn’t seem like always, where they both always, yell towards each other, even though their eoma was around. Adding to the suspicion of Hyun Ji thoughts, as the three of them strolled together to their school, Hyuna and Hyunseung was speechless, the one who was talk active was the only her. Hyun Ji talks about how lucky Hyunseung that he can go to school without worrying about his school uniform that day, because it was a non-uniform day, so all student must wear other clothes and not uniform.

“So, I guess…” Hyun Ji kept on babbling about something else, Hyuna and Hyunseung just being quiet. Hyunseung was listening but he was more to just nodding his head, Hyuna just look down and walk. Until they had reach inside the school, where Hyun Ji had left them continue walking together to the third floor of their high school, Hyuna change to herself as she heard her best friend calling as they got inside the class individually, meaning Hyunseung was behind her, Hyuna was stepping ahead of him.

 “Hyuna-ah…” Jiyoon exclaimed, Hyuna look up and smile so brightly. Hyunseung didn’t care, he just go to his seat. He watch JunHyung who was leaning his head on his table with his hand folding across under his head, but then his eyes ran to something that he suspicious about, a big travelling bag was sitting near his table and a small bag pack on his chair. He looks around to see if it owns by someone else, but then he caught a small paper sticking on the big travelling bag. He took it and read it immediately.

Young Master,

This is just your needs, you may been kick out by your father, but as we heard you were going to keep staying out from the mansion, I guess we had to help you out a little bit, this isn’t your eoma request or anybody, but you are also like my son, I had seen you since you were a baby, so I needed to help my own son. I also included your school things… oh and your phone is also in your bag pack…

FROM: KANG SUNG EUN

Hyunseung put the paper in his pocket and grab his back pack away from his chair, he sits down and put his back pack on top of his table, he took out his phone. He suddenly misses it so much, that he hugs it as though it was a person. ‘Ha-ha… I got you back…’ Hyunseung thought happily.  But then he remembers about his parents, he misses them more than his phone, he put back the phone back to his back pack. He sigh, remembering them and misses them was the first time he ever felt, even though he can decide to go back any time, but he wanted more time. ‘How about I go visit my appa once more’ he suddenly suggested ‘but I needed someone to accompany me go there… I’m scared to go alone…’ he thought again, but then he look at Hyuna who was enjoying having conversation with her friends, he was about to emerge when the school bell rang.

The homeroom teacher came on time and Hyunseung don’t have any choice but to wait until it was lunch hour.

 

Hyuna POV’S

The bell rang and it was lunch time, I put away all my things back inside my back pack. All 4 minute call me.

“Hyuna…” they all call me simultaneously. I giggle looking at them.

“What?” I asked.

“Let’s go to lunch…”

“Ah Anduae… I don’t feel like eating…” I said.

“Yah, this is the third time you rejected our invitation… come on, don’t tell us you have a new friend and don’t want to hang out with us any more…” Sohyun said, pouting her lips.

“A new friend…? I don’t have a new friend…” I chuckle on Sohyun childish behavior.

“You know, Hyunseung; even go to school together now eh… and maybe sleep in one roof now…” Jihyun said, making me jolt, I gulped slowly.

“Ane… we’re not friends… we don’t know each other… and who said we go to school together? And don’t tease me like that, he’s a total stranger to sleep in one roof with me” I angered but I was totally denying it so much. All my friends giggle.

“We’re just joking… we know your eoma would kick him out…” Gayoon said. ‘Ane…! Eoma let him in…’ I thought. I was holding my annoyance on eoma greeted Hyunseung in the first place and being too kind with him since he was part in the house.

“Well then would you come?” Jiyoon asked talking about going for lunch once again.

“Ane… seriously I’m not hungry…”

“Well then, if you say so… okay Hyuna, maybe we’ll buy something for you…”

“Not necessary, just kept the money for you…”

“Kerae then… let’s go girl…” Jihyun said, all the girls now exiting the class. I was now alone and lean my head on top of the table folding my hand under it. As I close my eyes, I suddenly remember about the kiss. ‘Aish…’ I rub my eyes on my folding arms. When suddenly a patting was on my right shoulder, I look up and saw Hyunseung waving at me and I was like being electric shock, I sat up quickly and clear my throat.

“Mwo…?” I asked him, he sat down on Jiyoon place.

“Can we talk privately…?”

“There’s no need to… just talk here… no one will hear you…”

“Please Hyuna; I need to talk to you in private…”

“Fine…” Hyunseung smile at me, then grab my wrist and exited the class, students that had saw us holding hand was shock to see us. JunHyung was giving a full glare, Yoseob, Gikwang and Dongwoon who was his snobby buddy was also stop talking and look at the both me Hyunseung, Gikwang was leaning on JunHyung ear, and I can see he was making a fist. Somehow he was mad, now I can see he still liked me. “Where are we going?” I asked Hyunseung as we were out of our classmate sight.

“Here…” Hyunseung push a door, and we had entered the announcement room. I was puzzle, for he had pick a wrong place, but who cares. “Okay…” he said, then let go of my hand. “Can you accompany to the hospital after school…?” he suddenly asked. I widen my eyes, not shock but he was making me puzzle.

“Didn’t you see him yesterday?”

“Ane… I was caught in the middle, so I didn’t see him…”

“So you lied to me…” I began to get mad.

“Wait, I didn’t lied to you, I just don’t want to tell you…”

“Oh what…? You just don’t want to tell me the truth? Is that hard?”

“Hyuna-ah… I don’t mean it to be like that… hmm, just skip that part… will you?”

“Will I what?”

“Will you accompany me after school?”

“Fine… but on one condition…”

“What?” he asked, then sat on something.

“You use your own money and don’t get to comfy with me anymore…”

“Okay… but why don’t you want me to get comfy with you?” he asked, his face was full of wonder. The thought that I don’t want to talk about the kiss suddenly appear now.

“I just don’t want…” I was cut off as he was leaning on me.

“What…? So I couldn’t kiss you again…”

“YAH…” I yelled.

“Hyuna-ah... I knew you would fall for me…”

“Yah… I never will like or love you Jang Hyunseung…” I call his full name this time. “And why did you kiss me anyway? And what’s with the gumawoo for?” I asked, now I had that opportunity to asked, I was confuse by his sudden reaction last night and wondered all night, but now I had this time to ask bravely.

“I just couldn’t resist you last night… you were so beautiful… I had turn an Ugly duckling into a swan last night… so seeing you under that moonlight, I just couldn’t resist it…” he suddenly admit it, he just couldn’t resist of me… that’s weird.

“And that gumawoo…”

 “That’s just for thanking you that you kiss me back…”

“I didn’t kiss you back…”

“So who’s saliva is that entering my mouth last night…”

“YAH… I didn’t…”

“Whatever then… as long I did taste it… its good… and oh yeah, I found a cute dress in your wardrobe…”

“Yah, who allowed you that you can undergo my stuff…? You can stay in my house, but don’t think you can easily make the house your own…” I stop when I saw the ON AIR sign was lighted. I was puzzle, isn’t that suppose to on when the mike is on, so I look at the microphone? The button was lighted to. I began to panic “YAH Hyunseung…” I stop saying when the door was burst open.

“Hyunseung, Hyuna…” we both turn around and saw the discipline teacher, Mr. Han with an angry face. Behind him were Gikwang and Yoseob, well they suppose to be like that when there was a big issue, and the both me and Hyunseung issue was HUGE! My secret had reveal; everyone in school knows that Hyunseung is living with me and the most that I don’t want people to know that Hyunseung and I shared kissed. “In the principal office now…” Mr. Han yelled to us, Gikwang and Yoseob was looking at each other, and then look at me so long. They eyes was like talking to me “Did you really share a kiss with Hyunseung?” it said. I nodded slowly. “Yah why are you nodding, GO NOW! To the principal office…” scolded Mr. Han again.

“Kerae-yo…” I said in a low tone, I walk along with Hyunseung going to the principal office, Yoseob and Gikwang was guiding us. All students in the hallway were looking at us, we pass by Hyun Ji who was smiling so widely to me and Hyunseung, she had her mind corrupted already and we even pass by the cafeteria too, and there my 4 Minute were like running to the door and look at me with a surprise look.

“Hyuna…” Sohyun called me in a fading voice. I look back at her, I mouthed at her.

“I’m okay, just go back to eat…” I feel like I was arrested or something, that I was a huge criminal, I can see why do all criminal feel they were shrinking to the bottom of the earth now. Student and teacher who we pass by were like whispering and angered and like they were stunned.

“Are you okay?” asked Hyunseung, when we were waiting to be called by the principal. I nodded; I suppose to be mad at Hyunseung right now but to think of it, its look like there no use, the incident happens already. The clerk who was sitting at her desk near the principal room stood up and was approaching the principal office, she look at us, shook her head and mumble, but we can still hear her mumbling then she went inside the principal office.

“Kids… don’t know privacy…” I gritted my teeth hearing this. Hyunseung touch my hand.

“Calm down… Mianhe Hyuna…” he whispered. I look at him and sigh, I feel like I wanted to cry right now. I bit my bottom lips and thought of how will I face my friends and other students and teachers right afterwards. Hyunseung was like reading my mind, he lean closer to me and hug me tight. “Don’t worry, I will kick their if they talk bad thing about you… I promise Hyuna…” he said, I was touch that I was suddenly began to tear, my tear drop on his shoulder, he look at me then wipes my tear. “Mianhe… I’m so bad… I always was a troublesome to you… I should have just gone home, when my eoma said I should…” he said looking down, I smile looking at him like that, I sniffs.

“You can stay at my place as long as you want to… but by now I want you to be a good boy…” I said, and then chuckle a little bit. He looks at me with a long gaze.

“Ne… I will be a good boy, I will listen and obey to you… and I will never make you cry again… Mianhe…” he said cheerful and was enthusiastic. I giggle so softly, he also follows me giggling.

“Okay good boy… don’t be naughty and listen to your mama…” I said closing my mouth holding my laugh, he smile so widely, he also was holding his laugh. When an opening door sound alerts us, we turn around and the clerk rolled her eyes before saying…

“The principal is ready to see you… don’t you dare romancing here…” she said, hinting us, Hyunseung and I look at each other, bobbed our shoulder then went in to the principal office. The principal was looking at us with a smile, just a plain smile. We approach her desk more closely.

“Sit…” she said. We both then sit on the two chairs that were facing her desk and her. “What a good commercial break guys… I really love the drama part you put on to it…” the principal said making a joke. She stood up, and then sighs. “I had given you a day detention the other day… and today here you are again… Hyunseung…” she stop look at Hyunseung “And Hyuna…” she stop again look at me “I now I will give you a week cleaning campaign… How does that sound?” she asked, we didn’t answer. “You will start tomorrow morning… don’t be late… must come to school before class started… do you hear that clearly Hyuna… you always being the late comers… now you have to come early, or I will add another week to clean this school… Oh I won’t really mind if you want this to happen, at least the garden lady would relax for two weeks, because I hired two new garden keepers here… understand?” she asked, we both nodded. “NOW go back to your classes, lunch is over…” we stood up and left the principal office.

Hyunseung was letting out an air from his mouth where I just sigh. We both side by side were going back our class when we bump to someone that urges us.

“Oh Prince Oppa, Hyuna…” we both look at the person who was Jessica. ‘What is she doing here?’ I thought.

“Oh Jessica… what are you doing here?” Hyunseung asked.

“Ah, I move here, I will start tomorrow…”

“When have you been here?” asked Hyunseung again. I become the middle person right now; just being quiet hearing both exes talking to each other.

“Since lunch break… good announcement guys…” Jessica teases Hyunseung who grins.

“Yah, what announcement…” Hyunseung said denying.

“Isn’t that you guys who were talking in the announcement room, I hear that you both really famous after that incident, they kept on talking about you both…” Jessica said laughing.

“That’s not us…” Hyunseung kept on denying.

“Well who was that Jang Hyunseung anyway…? I don’t suppose there’ll be another guy that name Jang Hyunseung right? Hyuna unnie…?” Jessica then asked me, she was smiling so sweet.

“I… I… err…” I was speechless; I really don’t want to talk about it. Jessica laughs.

“That’s okay… Oppa have a nice day with your new girlfriend…” Jessica said she was about to leave us.

“Yah, I’m not his girlfriend…” I shouted at her. She turns around to look at me and shrugged then continues to walk away. Hyunseung in the other hand was laughing. “Why are you laughing?”

“Nothing, it’s just funny…” I rolled my eyes.

“Let’s go back to class…” I said intensive then we both continue walking back to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Introduction of FUNNY EXTRA SECTION~

*Someone open the door, peek her head a little, then smile looking at you…, she moves closer… and sat immediately at the table provided in the interview room*

Anneyong! I’m Hyuna, Kim Hyuna in this story… you know why I’m here… well because this is the new extra section, that precisely about all of the character in the fiction… WHAT IS IT TO YOU? Well Author-nim, well let me call her first… Qiqi-ah…!

*Another person came in the scene… and it’s me… hahaha)

Me: Ne, Hyuna unnie… wae…?

Hyuna: Explain to them what this FUNNY EXTRA SECTION!

Me: Oh… ANNEYONG! How long have you been here? I was busy making the next chaps… Hyuna unnie kept on disturbing me, so I asked her to tell you… (Was cut off… because I was punch on the eye by Hyuna unnie)

Hyuna: YAH! You just like Hyunseung…

Me: (standing up, then giggles) Mianhe… hey Hyuna unnie, why are you talking about Hyunseung oppa… do you like him now?

Hyuna: YAH! (She ran out of the interview room and left me…)

*But another person came… I turn around and you look to… and the person was Hyunseung oppa*

Hyunseung: Why is she running away?

Me: Oh I was teasing her

Hyunseung: Again... I really hate this… Oh did you tell them already?

Me: Ane… she ran off… oppa company me here… the readers are waiting!

Hyunseung: Ara… *Walk near me and sat beside me…*

Me: Okay want to know what is this… well I usually made a short chaps, but today I will make an extra special section for YOUR USE to (so you guys can play along in the story and don’t feel bored anymore)… this will help you to communicate with whoever in the story… you can communicate with Hyunseung, Hyuna, Hyun Ji, Mrs. Kim, Mr. and Mrs. Jang, Jessica and lot more in the story… By just commenting… question or anything that you want to say… like maybe you want to compliment about Hyun Ji behavior or, what going on with her in the story? Or maybe asked about the feeling there felt in each chaps… you can start from the chapter 1… if you want to… Or maybe who is the dead person in this story that you still can’t figure who… Oh you can ask a dead person… (I and Hyunseung look at each other, shivering but then look back to you) but you can’t asked what next chapter will be… Haha that will spoil the story so much… this will answer on the end of every section starting on the next chaps…

Hyunseung: Oh please do not ask about something that is super secrets… I just might not answer... (I close his mouth)

Me: Sure you can… want to know what Hyunseung opinion about Hyuna? You can… or what type of boxer he wears today? I mean being frankly sure… (Let go of my hand, Hyunseung look at me with a sharp look, then sulk, he got up and left me alone) so I thinks that’s it for today… PLEASE COMMENT GUYS! I don’t like it you being so silent… it’s like I’m doing this alone (Someone open the door again)

Hyun Ji- Yah! Are you done yet? I want to know more about the next chaps…

Me: Ne Hyun Ji-ah… I’m coming… (Turn to you) I’m off ANNEYONG! (Bow to you, then left you)