chapter 21

Prince Charming and Ugly duckling

Chapter 21- Be better ready! Cause all of this was JunHyung fault…

JunHyung POV

As I walk in the classroom, I look at my seat to where there’s no Hyunseung.

“Where the heck is Hyunseung?” I asked towards Yoseob who turn his head at me. He bobbed his shoulder and look at Gikwang, trying to know if he knows.

“Molla…”

“Ah you guys are useless… If that dude do not go to school… we can’t rehearse for today…” I told.

“What that’s not fair…” Gikwang argued. Yoseob nodded his head agreeing.

“I don’t have any choice…”

After settling down, I saw that Hyuna seat was empty and was almost the first period of the day timetable.

“Yah Jiyoon…” I call Hyuna’s seatmates/ and her best friend.

“What?”

“Where’s miss little too good for me?” I asked. Jiyoon smirk.

“She’s not coming…Something bad happen to her last night… If you want to know more, ask her sister… Hyun Ji…” she simply answered.

 

During lunch I came to approach Hyun Ji in her class.

“Hyun Ji-ah…” I call her. Hyun Ji turn her head and was abit surprise to see me and the boys.

“Ah JunHyung oppa…You want to see me?” she asked I nodded.

 

In the corner, alone, I began to have a private talk with Hyun Ji while the boys watches over us.

“Ah Hyuna unnie… well she and Hyunseung oppa sort of have a little fight when well I don’t know what happen, all I know is that Hyunseung is out from our house...”

 

Nobody’s pov.

While JunHyung talk with Hyun Ji, the three boys feel irritated being left out.

“JunHyung always act as if he’s our mighty leader…” Gikwang argue

“Well he really is hyung…” Dongwoon answer him.

“Shut up…” Gikwang anger.

“Whatever guys… I’m just worried if we don’t have that time rehearsing if Hyunseung kept on not showing up…” Yoseob then said.

“Well he just misses one rehearsal…” Dongwoon then answer him. Yoseob and Gikwang suddenly flew there punch on him feeling rather annoyed with their magnae.

 

BACK TO JUNHYUNG POV

After those talk, I walk back to the boys and seeing them punching Dongwoon really puzzle me.

“Yah!” I yell, they look at me and stand back straight “What are you guys? The soldiers? Let go have lunch” I instructed and chuckle. Taking Dongwoon head, I rub it roughly and he was grunt. For a moment I enjoy being a normal teenager but there’s a big concern that I need to settle.  

 

 Hyuna POV

I lay there feeling a bit ease, when the doctor came by to see me.

“Ah Hyuna… how are you?” he asked. I nodded and smile at him. He checks my fail and then when checking me out.  “Alright… you can discharge this evening I guess….”

“Hmm doctor can I asked what happen to me?”

“You fainted cause of staying in the rain to long… so you have a bad cold but after giving some antibiotic you seem pretty fine… we’ll give you some paracetamol later… and oh if your mother came in, please tell her I need her to see me… alright?” he asked. I nodded and smile again. “well it’s look like I’m done here… so if you need anything, just press the button to call me…” he said and left.

I sigh after knowing about the medicine, What about the bill?

“I guess I had to sacrifice my salary again… I need to call Gina unnie then…” and as I said that, I look for the counter desk. “Excuse me…” I call as I saw one of the nurses; she looks at me and smile.

“Yes miss… any problem…”

“No not a problem… but can I borrow the phone here?”

“Ne… here…” she said and moves the phone towards me. I smile and quickly I dial Gina unnie land line.

 

As she answers her first express was;

“Yah Hyuna… where was you last night…? You give me sick pressure…” she argues. I grin and immediately answer afterward

“I’m sorry but… Gina unnie… I need a favor…”

“Yah what kinds of labor are you… you say you sorry but then you need a favor… What do you need?”

“I need my whole salary this month…”

“What? why?”

“I just need it… please pass it to my mother… I really need it unnie… I owe you really much… and I promise after this I won’t let you down…” I hung up quickly, I just don’t want to get her worried over me that much, because she can be very intimidating when she found out, and she’ll treat you like a baby. SERIOUSLY

I thank the nurse for landing me the phone kindly and I got back in my room afterwards. I sigh again as I sat back on my bed. I look around and then it came to me

“Is Hyunseung’s father still in the hospital?” I asked whispering to myself. I then shook after realizing such a stupid thought to think. I slap my mouth many times and really feel so much ashamed of it.

 

Hyunseung POV

I woke up the next morning, not going to school; I still feel so disappoint in Hyuna so then during my breakfast with my mother in the dining room, the house bells rang. One of the maids came approaches us and said there’s someone want to meet both of us.

As we came to see who it was, an average old looking man, stand in the living room, viewing the pictures on the wall. I glance towards my eoma, who look kind of puzzle.

“May we help you…?” she asked.

“Hye… my name is agent Yoon So… I came from the FBI, and we here to report a case…”

“What happen?” My mother gasps. I held her in my arms as we both waited for the man respond.

“There seems to be a murder attempt towards your husband…” he said. I who already known the case wasn’t as shock as my mother right then, she fainted immediately. I quickly brought her up to her bed and put her in. I came back to see the officer.

“Tell me more…”

“Your father were attempt murdered from overdose and that was because a nurse had given it to him… and we found out she was paid… this was reported by the nurse herself… she was nervous breakdown and had kill herself after reporting in… we don’t have prove who it was but we do have suspect…”

“She kills herself…” he nods “Who then…”

He pull out a fail and as I opens it , it was a very big surprise to me because… the suspect was Yong JunHyung…

~~~~~~~~

 Thanks to all my commenter and subscribers to really appreciate my FF, I really love all of that… I wish I can hear a lot from you again…

Funny Section:

Hyuna: Why are we at CUBE high again? *she asked me and sigh*

Me: because I’m going to make a conference section for my dear readers… like fan meeting…*I said giddily, then stretch my head to look for someone*

Hyuna: *She look at me confuse* What are you looking for?

Me: *Look at her and then continue searching for someone* Not what, but who… I’m looking for Hyunseung oppa… he should be here with Hyun Ji and Beast with the 4minute…

Hyuna: Ah… kerae… hey Qiqi… isn’t that Hyunseung? *She said pointing at the school yard*

Hyuna and Me: *Both of us at the SY level 1 class… we can see all of the group coming inside the school yard and getting in the school hall way*

Hyunseung: *After a few minute he came* Ah… miss me? *he said putting his two hands in front, like wanting to hug us...*

Hyuna: *Rolled her eyes*

Hyunseung: What’s your problem?

Hyuna: I’m not talking to you…

Hyunseung: *Look at me* what’s her problem?

Me: *bobbed my shoulder, then turn to look at the door, to see everyone has arrive* YOROBOON…HELLO! *I shouted and pull in Hyun Ji*

Hyun Ji: *Chuckles* Qiqi… you are so hyper…

Hyuna: She maybe ate many candies? That’s why she’s boost up with energy…

Gayoon: How would you know that?

Hyuna: I already know her…

Hyunseung: Like I don’t *He smirk at Hyuna and rolled his eyes*

Me: *Rolled my eyes and sigh* Can you both be nice with each other? When will you both stop fighting?

Hyuna and Hyunseung: TILL DEATH DO US APART! *folded their arms and sigh harshly*

Gikwang: What their problem? *He asked JunHyung*

JunHyung: *bobbed his shoulder*

Me: *clear my throat and walk in front of the class… like a teacher I knock the desk* CLASS ATTENTION! NOW WE WILL HAVE VISITORS… SO DON’T MESS UP…

Everyone: *Look at me with a grin* NE! *they shouted and burst to laugh*

Me: YAH! I told you not to make a mess… stop laughing…

Yoseob: Ne songsaengneemeyo… *he chuckles*

Sohyun: Ne… that’s funny *Chuckles*

Me: *Pout…* whatever… okay let’s go and have fun with all readers…

*many readers then came…they all take turns to play with all the character and take photograph and also autograph…*

Hyunseung: *Chuckles toward BeeBlue* Well, to say it now, on that scene… I’m really upset so much… *he said emotionally, then bright up with a smile* Well, you want picture of mine… omo, I’m out of my single photo… well here’s mine that only left…*He blush* it’s my picture with Hyuna… she didn’t want to tell anyone about our date last time, but I post this on the internet, that’s why she’s maybe still mad at me…*look at Hyuna, who sat beside him*

 

Hyuna: *Rolled her eyes* I’m still not talking with you…

Hyunseung: *Sigh and smile at you* Oh well… girls usually cool down after a few more day… am I right? I hope so…*upset*

Hyuna: *Look at Hyunseung smiling* cute *she whispered*

Jihyun: *Overheard* Ah? What did you say Hyuna?

Hyuna: Ah Anduae… it’s nothing… oh look another readers to give signature… *She then sign a lot of autograph… very serious*

After many hours, we were exhausted… with all the fun we had, it’s time to stop and rest… so here’s go…

ME, Hyun Ji, 4minute and Beast: THANK YOU ALL AND GOOD BYE… HERE’S FROM JunHyung and Yoseob.. Thank to…

*Yoseob and JunHyung played Thanks To*

YOSEOB] The one thing that I want to tell you the most
Always, we always singing just for you
Thank you, the one who's always been protecting us by our side

[YOSEOB] You
[JUNHYUNG] You
[YOSEOB] You
[JUNHYUNG] It's you
[YOSEOB] Thank you
[JUNHYUNG] Thank you
[YOSEOB] For you

[JUNHYUNG] Just thank you everybody, thanks to ma fans
What can I say, I don't know if I'll be able express my feelings but
I'll write one word at a time, and keep on writing, and try to fit it into this short track to try to communicate myself to you
The love and care that we have received from you, to the point that it's even flooding us as of now
I won't be able to return all 100% of it but
Still, I hope that you will be able to feel a part of it

Yeah, the ones who let the unworthy, six fools stand on stage
the ones who placed the utmost precious microphone into our hands, was you, and so
Today, I'm still rocking' this stage, I'm flying like a g6
It feels just like I'm flying in the sky
Like I've fallen into a happy dream, like a child, flying through the air with our hands clasped you and me together

[YOSEOB] The one thing that I want to tell you the most
Always, we always singing just for you
Thank you, the one who's always been protecting us by our side
[YOSEOB] You
[JUNHYUNG] You
[YOSEOB] You
[JUNHYUNG] It's you
[YOSEOB] Thank you
[JUNHYUNG] Thank you
[YOSEOB] For you

[JUNHYUNG] Even if I find myself exhausted, as long as I'm with you
[YOSEOB & JUNHYUNG] It's alright, it's alright
[JUNHYUNG] Even if we're being separated far away, if we can feel each other
[YOSEOB & JUNHYUNG] It's all good it's all good
[JUNHYUNG] Even if I find myself exhausted, as long as I'm with you
[YOSEOB & JUNHYUNG] So fly so fly
[JUNHYUNG] If your heart in front of me right now is true
[YOSEOB & JUNHYUNG] Thank you, thank you

[YOSEOB] Like a paper and pen and beat and mic
[JUNHYUNG] Even if we're being separated far away, we will feel each other in our hearts
[YOSEOB] Your so unconditional love
[JUNHYUNG] During this one year which has been so long and short, it seems like we've become pretty close
[YOSEOB]Sometimes, you're like a blanket that envelopes me
[JUNHYUNG] You're like home, you're like a friend, sometimes you're like family
[YOSEOB] Please stay forever by my side

[JUNHYUNG] Together, together ([YOSEOB] Just two of us)
[JUNHYUNG] Let's create a hidden road Like ([YOSEOB] Columbus)
[JUNHYUNG] If I'm with you, is there anything I can't do? Even if I fall 100 times, I'll be able to get up again
[YOSEOB] Always I sing the song for ya [YOSEOB] Whenever, if you want it
[JUNHYUNG] I'll sing for you like a ipod
([YOSEOB & JUNHYUNG] I always thank you everybody, let's go)

[YOSEOB] The one thing that I want to tell you the most
Always, we always singing just for you
Thank you, the one who's always been protecting us by our side
[YOSEOB] You
[JUNHYUNG] You
[YOSEOB] You
[JUNHYUNG] It's you
[YOSEOB] Thank you
[JUNHYUNG] Thank you
[YOSEOB] For you

[JUNHYUNG] Even if I find myself exhausted, as long as I'm with you
[YOSEOB & JUNHYUNG] It's alright, it's alright
[JUNHYUNG] Even if we're being separated far away, if we can feel each other
[YOSEOB & JUNHYUNG] It's all good it's all good
[JUNHYUNG] Even if I find myself exhausted, as long as I'm with you
[YOSEOB & JUNHYUNG] So fly so fly
[JUNHYUNG] If your heart in front of me right now is true
[YOSEOB & JUNHYUNG] Thank you, thank you