What was that all about?

Prince Charming and Ugly duckling

JunHyung POV

“What the hell are you saying?”

“I’m saying that I need your cooperation… we know that you didn’t do anything…”

“But why did you blame me? Why did you told Hyunseung that I was the criminal…? I would never kill his father…”

“But it stated that Hyunseung had share to me that you hated him… is the information wrong?”

“No…”

“So are you saying that you kill his father?”

“No… not that…”

“Are you saying that you didn’t”

“Yes…”

“Clearly, you said you hate him but never to attend killing Hyunseung’s father at all”

“Yes… Believe it…”

“Not at all…”

“Aish… Yah! I didn’t kill Hyunseung God Damn Father!!!!” I was blistered, I didn’t know what to say to prove that I’m innocent… what’s the use?

“Calm down… we just did some simple test…”

“What the !”

“Chill… Key JunHyung… I made you a deal, if you follow what I asked you to do, then I’ll let you go and live your life normally but you still works for me…”

I sat back, my head began to think. This dude in front of me just bail me from jail, yet he offers me deal that might give my freedom back again, what the hell is that? I don’t know why I’m in this situation again.

Earlier, as I was release, this dude name Kim Yoon So, the dude that had questions me and that had causes me to attack Hyunseung too. He introduces himself more, and apologizes for causing chaos; eventually he is a rent agent that was rent by Hyunseung’s father. Eventhough he is in the Incheon Police Station, he isn’t one of them, he told me he is like a CIA, whatever.

He was assign to locate Hyunseung’s father late friends family. He also said that he needed some information about Hyuna, that lead for him to asked my cooperation.

“I guess I could help…”

“Well that’s a deal...”

“So what will I do?”

“tell me, What happen to you and Hyuna now? I mean your condition with her?”

“I guess we got a little bit close…”

“How CLOSE?”

“As just acquaintance”

He suddenly grins, maybe kind of insulting me.

“Okay I get it… we’re not that close…”

He went silent, listening.

“Ever since she found out that I had this sort of crush on her, she started to be coldly with me…”

“Oh I see… I get it now, I know what we gonna do now…”

“What?”

 

 

Hyuna POV

That night I went out throwing the house trash, when I heard footstep behind. I turn and squeaked.

“Hyuna… It’s me…”

JunHyung looks at me straight on the face, shaking my body so I would realize that it was him. I grins when I thought that it was funny how I shown JunHyung how much I was scared.

“JunHyung ah…can you let me go?” I asked, JunHyung still holding me.

“Oh sorry…” He apologizes and grins, with his left hands on the back of his neck.

“It’s okay…” I said and started to walk away, when he call.

“Hyuna…” I turn around “Can we have a talk for a moment…?”

 

A few minutes later,

JunHyung had taken me to the nearest café, the night was really cold, it’s spring, and so it must be cold especially at night. We ordered some drinks before moving on to what JunHyung wanted to say to me.

“Hyuna…” he starts “Did you and Hyunseung broke up?”

It’s funny how he asked that, I smile.

“No… I mean we never had started any relationship…”

“So there was nothing between the two of you?”

“No…” I sigh “JunHyung-ah, why are you asking all of this all of a sudden?”

“It’s just…nothing…” he didn’t say anything afterwards, it got me thinking, and does he still have feelings with me?

“Do you still have feelings with me JunHyung?”

He glared at me, lingering, somehow he was surprise that I bring that question up.

“I guess…”

“So what’s your point here now?”

“I…”

“JunHyung-ssi, no matter what it is, please keeps it to yourself now, I don’t need a rich guy on my side…beside aren’t you suppose to marry someone in your league…”

It’s hurt, I’m in pain, why JunHyung doing this to me? Hyunseung too. They both know how rich people never be allowed to marry anyone who isn’t their league. I stood up, about to leave, but…

“Mianhe… but I think you get the wrong idea here…”

I glare at him, silent stood me in, waiting for him to say more.

“Hyuna, you still living under fairy tales, aren’t you? Wake up… even though you think we only marry accordingly to arrange marriage, but that’s just some stupid myths… I know that I do to getting married with my parents’ choice, but they also said that I could choose someone other than her…”

“And that someone isn’t me…”

JunHyung  smirks, looking at sharply.

“That’s depends… Believe in faith…” He said and chuckle a little, he stood up and leave some cash on the table, leaving me.

 

Writter’s POV

The next morning brings another different atmosphere, 4minute who was in the dancing studio of CUBE studios. Trying to get to their feet with their music.

“Music…”

Jihyun stops the music, she sighed, it’s been 2 hours since they started, she stills think they need a lot of works to do.

“JiHyun-ssi…don’t you think you went too far now?” Sohyun potted. She was exhausted, her legs cramp a lot today, because of her they had to redo a lot of their dancing steps many times.

“Yeah…” Hyuna encourage Sohyun words. Jihyun smile, she nodded.

“Okay…I guess we need some rest…”

They all rest, that's when they heard a music sounds from the recording studio, it's must be the BEAST.

"Is JunHyung and Hyunseung getting together?" Jiyoon asked her fellow friends.

"Molla...but i heard they both are getting even now, Hyunseung's is sueing JunHyung for some reason... i heard tons of rumors of it... i don't know" Gayoon said with her wavering voice.

"Whatever... as long as it doesn't bother us then i'll be fine!" Hyuna said arrogantly, she grab her towel and wipe her face. Her friends all look at her, somehow they were all thinking maybe it was Hyuna the reason why?

 

~~~~~~~~

"Beautiful my girl... oh oh.." Yoseob sang his lungs out for the recording. Finally they can have their recording done, afterwards their dance routine, because of Hyunseung, they had to start very late after the 4Minute does.

"Okay Yoseob...it's a beautiful..."

"It's a beauty if you didn't kill anyone..."

JunHyung turns around, Hyunseung sipping his drinks, looking away. Gikwang and Dongwoon stare at him, then glare at each other.

"Whatever" JunHyung wasn't in a mood to fight, he still have more important things than Hyunseung is.

"Whatever as in you willing to get in the juvy..."

"What the hell is wrong with you!!" JunHyung couldn't ignore that his face being squeesh by Hyunseung like that.

"ME? what the hell is wrong with you!! you attend to kill my father!"

"I did not..."

"Yes you did..."

"Guys!!!"

"WHAAT!!!" JunHyung and Hyunseung turns around and became extreme startle to see Papa Hong was the person who had called them.

"Is there something wrong?" Papa Hong asked.

"ermm..." JunHyung look at Hyunseung, Hyunseung just let JunHyung speak his own language. he sigh "Nothing... we were just taking some vocal task... so Hyunseung, it's your turn..."

"I see... hey JunHyung, can i see you for a second..." Papa Hong said. JunHyung nodded. they left the place leaving The three muskeeteer thinking.

"What was that all about?" Yoseob asked.

"Molla..." Dongwoon answered. They glare at each other. then flinched their shoulder.