chapter 8- we're just frienemy...

Prince Charming and Ugly duckling

Hyuna POV’S

I woke up in a familiar room, but I didn’t remember in getting in Hyun Ji room last night, so I turn around on the other side from my blanket and Hyun Ji was still fast asleep.

“Hyun Ji-ah…” I called her. Hyun Ji was still asleep, I softly shake her body, then she finally open up her eyes.

“Mwo…?” she asked in a dragging voice, still tug in the blanket looking at me with a heavy look.

“How did I get into my blanket?” I asked. She didn’t respond she was sleeping again. “YAH…” I shouted. She startles and sat up like she had gotten into an electric shock.

“Wae…? Wae…?” she asked repeatedly.

“I ask…how did, I get in my blanket…?” Hyun Ji looks at me with a blank look then smirk. “What’s with that creepy smile?”

“You really want to know…?” she asked creepily leaning forward to me. I shove my head backing from her head that was really getting creepier.

“Y…YAH… Hyun Ji, don’t play around with your unnie…” I was getting anxious. She then burst into laugh making me annoyed. I grab my pillow and throw it to her, but she dodge from it quickly.

“Okay, you better asked it personally towards Hyunseung oppa… he’ll know the answer…” Hyun Ji said.

“Ah…” I only said. ‘Did he lift me?’ I thought, ‘no… he wouldn’t do that…I’ll kill him if he did…’ I thought again.

“Well then, if you’re satisfied, I’ll be going back to my sleeping beauty…” Hyun Ji said, then gone back tugging herself cozily in her blanket. I rolled my eyes and hurriedly pack up my blanket and put it in Hyun Ji’s wardrobe. As then I walk out from her room, I look into eoma’s room, but she wasn’t there, ‘Guess she’s already out to the garden then…’ I thought. But then I heard a clearing throat sound, I turn around my head and saw Hyunseung 5 feet from me. He looks at me wondering.

“Did you sleep well…?”

“Ne…”

“Good, why should I care anyway…?” he said, walk away making me on fire again. He’s back to himself again.

“YAH… why did you asked anyway…?” I shouted him.

“It’s a metaphor…” he answered walking towards our kitchen. I followed from behind feeling so annoyed.

“Yah, what metaphor and did you lift me back home… last night?” I asked bravely. He turns around to look at me.

“Ne… your weight is so heavy…” he said, making me more annoyed, my hand was going to fly to his face again, but he stop it, touch my hand and push it away gently. ”That’s not necessary Hyuna… you know I’m handsome, so don’t ruin my face…” he said sarcastically. I gaze at his face for a moment as he was so up close to me, I thought that he was getting closer, and might afraid that our lips will met, so I close my eyes.

 

Hyunseung POV’S

That morning I woke up, remembering about last night tragedy. I was eager to see Hyuna, wanted to see how was her, but as I got outside from Hyuna’s room, she was already outside, and so I clear my throat to make her realize my presence. She turn her head and stare at me, I give her my wondering look.

“Did you sleep well?” I asked her. She turns her body around to me.

“Ne…” she only answered. I was really losing her attention so I quickly .

“Good, why should I care anyway…?” I said, making her annoyed. Adding it, I started to walk away, she followed me. ‘It’s working, I got her attention…’

“Yah…why did you asked anyway…?” she asked me.

“It’s a metaphor…” I lied. ‘It’s really for getting your attention…’

“Yah, what metaphor and did you lift me back home… last night?”  She suddenly asked me, I was in fact became stiffen but I try so hard to control, so I turn around and look at her.

“Ne… your weight is so heavy…” I joke. She was getting more annoyed, so she started to do her usual thing to me, wanted to punch me on the face. But I dodge it quickly and push her hand gently away from my face. “That’s not necessary Hyuna… you know I’m handsome, so don’t ruin my face…” I said sarcastically, hoping she might as well do something more to me but instead she gaze at my face, I was melting from her eyes, my heart beats. ‘Why Hyuna, you’re the first girl that made this heart beats again’ Hyuna closes her eyes; my face was getting closer to her. I couldn’t control anymore, my lips was going to crush her, but then…

“WOW…” Hyun Ji came bursting seeing us in an embarrassing condition.  Hyuna open her eyes into a shocking widen eyes and we both move apart from each other “You both, I know eoma is not home, but it’s not polite to do it behind her back, and you see I’m still less than 18 years old…” she jokes.

“AH… Hyun Ji – ah it’s not like that… we’re just rehearsing our play…” Hyuna said, I look at her with a blank face.

“A play…? When…?”

“Can you not ask to much question…” Hyuna argues. Hyun Ji laughs.

“Fine… if eoma asked what we have done while she’s out, I’m not going to lie what I saw…”

“Hyun Ji-ah…” Hyuna called her sister in a pleading voice, I was in fact holding my laughs, and Hyun Ji laughs.

“Okay, okay, I’m not going to tell…”

“Good…” Hyuna said she let out a heavy breath.

“Oh Hyuna unnie… can you cook for breakfast, I’m hungry…” Hyun Ji changes the topic already.

“Fine… go wash up first; I’ll go cook something…” Hyuna said. I was in fact in the middle of something that makes me confuse until Hyuna look at me. “You do something right…”she only said, and then went into the kitchen.

 

 

The time passes, Hyuna’s cooks was like the first time I tasted her streets food, it was delicious. Hyun Ji went out to her friend’s house, and left us all alone in the house. Hyuna was oddly silent, it’s like I’m an awkward and a stranger to her.

“Uhm, Hyuna can I take a fresh air outside…?” I asked hoping she will say something to me, but instead she just look at me and nod. I sigh, then gone out.

 

Nobody POV’S

Hyuna was all alone in the house; she sat down taking an air to breath.

“Oh god… did he tried to kiss me? Anduae… Should I ask? Anduae that will be awkward…” she talk to herself. Thinking what will happen after all those awkward moment with Hyunseung lately. “What will happen now? Should I stop thinking about this and act this like normal…” she say again, then she thought deeply. “Yes I should act this as like normal… he didn’t do anything yet right… maybe that was just something he joke around… yes something that I must get annoyed with… AISH HYUNSEUNG I’LL KILL YOU…” Hyuna began to get mad, she look outside her house and search for Hyunseung, then she found him sitting on a bench.

“Yah…” she called him. Hyunseung look at her with a surprise look.

“Owh Hyuna…”

“Yah… what are you doing?”

“I’m taking a fresh air… didn’t I told you earlier…”

“Whatever…”

“So… you okay?” he suddenly asked. Hyuna look at him puzzle.

“Why you asked?”

“I don’t know you look so moody earlier…”

“No… I’m not…” Hyuna grins, Hyunseung smile.

“Good… so we’re fine right…?”

“Hyunseung, you know we hate each other… how can we be fine?” Hyuna asked.

“Oh… okay… you’re right…” then that’s the end of their conversation. Hyuna and Hyunseung went into their own thought.

 

Sorry for the short chaps…
See you soon key… Mianhe, I got a lot to do these day…