Chapter 5- My enemy is my only friend

Prince Charming and Ugly duckling

Lunch Time…

“Hyuna aren’t you going for lunch?” ‘Well the jerk, eat my food, so I’m not going…’ Hyuna thought, she quickly shook her head answering Jiyoon question, then all her friends nodded and left her alone. When someone came by and sat on Jiyoon seat. Hyuna look at the person, Hyunseung smile at Hyuna.

 

Hyuna POV’S

“What?” I asked, annoyed that Hyunseung had came by and sit beside me.

“Not going for lunch?” he asked. I was rolling my eyes.

“Forgot…?… you eat my lunch… its okay, I can take it…” I said and then turn away from him and look somewhere else, when my eyes spotted someone was checking me and Hyunseung out. It was JunHyung, he was staring on Hyunseung. I look at Hyunseung, then back to JunHyung. ‘What is wrong with him…?’ I thought. ‘Oh no, don’t tell me he’s gay…’ I then chuckle to myself, making Hyunseung puzzle looking at me.

“Yah… are you crazy…?”

“Anduae… just don’t mind about me… go back to your seat… by the way… didn’t you hate me? Why are you here…?”

“I’m here, because, the only person that I’m close and know right now is you… beside we have detention today together…”

“Yah… I’m not a toy… go find some friends…”

“I can’t find one… I mean there’s nobody want to be my friend…” ‘Well there’s no surprise… you’re stubborn, stupid, weirdo, snobby… and…’“You’re cursing me inside right?” Hyunseung suddenly cut my thought, I was surprise at first but I cool it down as I shook my head. “Don’t lie to me…”

“Okay fine… I did… beside I’m your enemy… dummy…” I said. He was smiling.

“Well then, my enemy is my only friend…” Hyunseung said, sticking his tongue out. I then rolled my eyes.

“Childish…”

“Whatever…Merong…” Hyunseung said again sticking his tongue out.   

 

Detention time~

I and Hyunseung walk together towards the Detention room and to see the only people that were in were us.

“It’s look like, we conquer this room then…” Hyunseung said, strolled in first before me, I then follow him from behind. A few minutes later the detention teacher came and sat on the teacher chair behind the only big desk there. Hyunseung sat next to me, where we sat was in middle of the class area.

“Okay now be quiet and don’t go anywhere…” said the detention teacher, we both nodded, I lean my head on the desk and close my eyes, I wasn’t sleeping, because I knew Hyunseung was looking at me, I open my eyes back just to be sure he was, ‘YES he is…’ I look at him with a sharp stare hoping he knew what I think, ‘Don’t look at me… do something else’ I said, and he just shrugged and look away. I close back my eyes.

Time passes by, nothing was going on during the detention as I can see Hyunseung was still wide awake when I woke up from my nap. He was eventually rubbing his eyes though, he looks really tired. The detention teacher then stood up and gave us permission to dismiss, as we both when strolling out the school exit, Hyunseung hummed, annoyed my brain.

“Yah, don’t hum…” I angered him, he didn’t care, he just kept humming but in a sarcastically way. “YAH…” I yelled again. He jolt and look at me with an innocent look.

“Fine… I’ll stop, GEE…” he said, rolling his eyes, but then a few minute he continue humming again, I look at him with my sharp look.

“Stop it…” I yelled, then push him until he hit the wall, he groan and then began to approach me and push me, I groan and then began to attack him, we both does hand slapping, I wish I can hit his face, but then my hand began to form a fist and accidently hit Hyunseung face and he fainted. I was shock that I close my mouth with both of my hand. “Eotteoke…?” I asked myself, I began to grab his wrist and help him up and had just lift him until we got into the infirmary room.

“What happen?” asked the nurse as she saw Hyunseung fainted on me. I grin, after putting Hyunseung down on the bed, I then told her everything, and she shook her head so many times.

“I was doing it accident… I didn’t do it purposely…”

“I understand… well I’ll be leaving for a moment… I need to take some document in the staff room, stay here, if he’s awake, put this on his eye… okay…” I nodded took a small bottle from her, and then she left. I look at Hyunseung face. For a moment, I was thinking.

‘He never had been in detention? Where has he been before? He looks like a person who does many wrong doing… He’s rich but…’ my thought had stop as Hyunseung beginning to move his index finger.

“Hyunseung…?” I asked, I stood up and look at him. He was groaning after then.

“It’s hurt…” he frowns and touches his eye.

“Does it really hurt?” I asked and lean closer to him and look at his eyes. He opens his eyes slowly and for a moment he was looking at me, stiffens. I was still looking at his eyes, touching it softly then I accidently touch his most painful spot, he groan, I jolt. “Mianhe…” I apologize. He look at me with his fierce look, he then look at somewhere and he got up and took a mirror. He was shock, he then look at me.

“YAH… I LOOK LIKE AN OWL ALREADY…” he shouted.

“Well serve you…” I said, and then fake laugh at him, I didn’t know why it felt like I was so sorry for what I have done. And then the door was heard being open. We both look at the person at the same time.

“Oh, Mister Jang you awake already…?” it was the nurse; she was smiling towards Hyunseung, who was nodding his head. She moves closer, lean onto his eyes.

“Gee Hyuna, you really hit him that bad… did you already put on the medicine…?” she asked me.

“Ane… he just woke up…”

“Okay then, Hyunseung sat back here…” the nurse said and Hyunseung followed her instruction. “Okay, this would hurt a little bit…” she said, Hyunseung close his eyes. The nurse put the medicine on Hyunseung eyes, he hissed a bit, and then he began to open his mouth and…

“ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

 

We both got out from the nurse room and I laugh really hard on him.

“Yah stop it…” he said angrily.

“Anduae… I can’t take it… you’re just a scaredy cat…”

“Yah…” he was mad. I laugh more harder. When suddenly a fist hit my face. I suddenly went blackout.

 

As I open my eyes, I was back on the infirmary, and saw Hyunseung sitting down, sleeping, his head was hanging. I look around and felt something sting on my eye. ‘God, did Hyunseung hit me? Aish, I’ll kill him…’

“Ah Hyuna you woken up? You both really can’t stop fighting… just before, you hit Hyunseung, now Hyunseung hit you… You both just like cat and dog…” the nurse urge. I bit my lips and sat up straight.

“I think I better go now…”

“Wait… you should use this…” she said, giving me the same bottle earlier. I walk out the room, leaving Hyunseung still fast asleep. ‘We shouldn’t meet again… or I’ll swear I’ll kill you…’ I thought as I walk out from the school gate

 

At the night I was in my room doing revision when someone knocks the door. I look at who just came and it was my eoma.

“Eoma…” I called, she smiles at me.

“Why come home really late Hyuna?” she asked, approaching me.

“Detention again… and I got a little trouble and got in the infirmary…”

“Omo, that’s a big spot you got there…” she said surprise seeing my round black bump. “You got a fight again?” eoma asked, I look at her with a guilty look.

“Ne… I got a fight with a boy, it’s not really that big, we just kind of hating each other…” I answered honestly but it’s kind of awkward saying it to her.

“Ah… is that boy the person who standing outside the house?”

“Mwo…?” I stand up and look outside my room window, and there he was Hyunseung. I nodded towards my eoma. “Eoma… I’m going out for a moment…” I said she just nodded; I walk out the house and search for Hyunseung outside my place.

“Yah…” someone than started to startle me, I scream as it really makes me surprise, my heart pump so hard by that time. I turn around and saw Hyunseung.

“Yah what are you doing here?”

“Well, it’s a long story…” Hyunseung said. I then look at him with wonders, but then I saw he was shivering, he was wearing a PJ and no shoes at all.

“Yah did you ran away from home…? Wait? How do you know I live here?” Hyunseung then grin.

“I err… hmm; well remember that day when you made this…” Hyunseung said pointing his bump on his eye. I rolled my eyes then nodded. “Well I follow you as you went home late and I was also just got release from the nurse room… so I sneak behind you and follow you… then I got here, I saw your house, it’s ugly by the way…” he said, even had the time to annoyed me. I grit my teeth.

“Yah… why the heck did you do that?”

“Just because, if I found out where you lived well I can sue you…”

“Yah PABO…” I said; hit his head hard, he then yell in pain. “And why are you wearing PJ with no shoes to my place?”

“I did say, it’s a long story…” he said, waiting I stand there look at him but then he keep on shivering. He smiles “Can we go inside?” he asked, I widen my eyes.

“Ah Mianhe I forgot…”

“Mwo…? Forg…errrr… Come on I’m freezing here…” he said, as his body was like an ice cube, that he can’t even walks anymore, so I help him walk.  
 

We both at last sat in my living room, my mother also came sitting together with us, she just given Hyunseung a warm blanket. Hyunseung was given a cup of hot tea then from my sister. She was smiling sweetly looking at him. She went near and sat next to me, and she then lean forward towards my ear.

“Unnie… he’s handsome and cute at the same time…’ she whispered, I look at her, raising my left eye brow, ‘Handsome, more like a chicken to me… cute, he look like a Godzilla…’ I thought mocking Hyunseung.

“So Hyunseung why are you here again?” I asked, Hyunseung look at me while sipping his drink. He put it down as he done.

“Well it’s like this…”

-------------------------------------------------------------

Can't wait to know the story? Comment and subcribe...

sorry for the ERROR... it just some internet problem...