Chapter 16- 2hyun Moment

Prince Charming and Ugly duckling

Hyuna, Hyunseung, Hyun Ji and the 4minute girls, were inside a karaoke room, Hyuna and Hyunseung still in a bad mood, sitting next to each other they were speechless. While Hyun Ji dance like crazy along with Jiyoon who was the singer right then, the other girls were laughing. Sohyun was watching Hyuna and Hyunseung, she felt like so bored with the two people who weren’t alive with joy, so she nudge Gayoon who sat beside her.

“Eh Gayoon-ah… look there…” Sohyun whispered, she point with her eyes towards Hyuna and Hyunseung, Gayoon look at where Sohyun was looking, she smirks as she saw it herself.”Time to do some cheering up…”

“Ne…” Gayoon said, then she nudge Jihyun, she told Jihyun about their plan, then the three of them stood from their sits.

“Ah girls, I want to eat some steaks, let’s eat first then we’ll come back later…” Hyuna and Hyunseung was about to stand up but Jihyun stop them. “Ah caka… you both stay here, so no one will take our place…” she said tense, behind her Gayoon and Sohyun were holding their laughs, Jiyoon and Hyun Ji were confuse but soon they will find out.

“But I want to eat to…” Hyuna frown.

“Don’t worry we’ll bring something on our way here…”

“Kerae-yo” without a warn Sohyun budge in.

“Fine… but why do I have to stay anyway…” Hyuna said again frowning.

“Because you need to stay here and watch this karaoke bar…”

“But he’s here, he can be alone…”

“I don’t trust one… you can’t depend on one thing…”

“Aish, but he’s a man…” Hyunseung who was hearing this just kept on being silent, but his eyes were moving looking all the girls.

“Don’t depend on one,” Jihyun words trailed off as they were walking away leaving Hyuna and Hyunseung alone. After a few second, the sound of big noise was now silent. Hyuna sat opposite from Hyunseung. She look down don’t want to make a move.

After a half hour, Hyunseung feel so bored.

 

Hyunseung POV’S

I felt bored as the girls aren’t back yet, I puffs my cheeks, I look at Hyuna, somehow I wonder if she still mad.

“Are you still mad?” I bravely asked. she look at me with a calm look.

“Not really… I still feeling kind of tangle up with my own emotional…”

“well hmm, I’m bored I want to sing… want to tag along…” I said stood up and walk towards the karaoke sets, took a mike, I look at Hyuna, she was making an awkward look. “Hmm, wae…?” I asked.

“I don’t really sing well…”

“Well you can rap well, try to sing and dance… I’m not sure either if I can sing, but hey sometimes you have to roll the dice…” she look at me, palm face, first time she ever did like that make me jolt inside and want to pinch her cheeks.

“I’m not sure…” I sigh to her, with force I pull her from where she sat, then we both were on the center of the small stage, both of us look at each other.

“Okay what to sing…?” I asked.

“Hmm, what about this?” she asked me back, pointing towards a CD.

“You mean SEOUL by Super Junior and SNSD?” I look at her, she nodded. “Do you know this?”

“I think I do…”

“Well then… let’s sing…” the music start.

 

eoneusae haruka ddo jinago

jibeuro hyanghan nayeh balgeoreum

bupun gaseumeh cheoeum shijakhaettdeon keu man keudaero

 

gakkeumeun pi gonhan ilsangsokeh

jichyeobeorin nae momeul ikkeulgo

gireul ddaraseo sumswigo ittneun nayeh jayu

 

Yes~! neukkyeobwa huimang gadeukhan sesang

Yes~! jeogi nopeun mirae hyanghaeseo

s.e.o.u.l hamkke bulleobwayo kkumi irweojil areumdaun sesang

eodi seona jeulkeo umi neomchineun got~ saranghae~!

s.e.o.u.l hamkke oechyeobwayo eodiseoreodo useul su ittneun

haengbok~~ moduga hanadwoeneun sesang

 

eodiseo kkeojyeobeorin naemoseub

huhwoe eobshi saljin anhattneunji

bupun huimangeh cheoeum seolettdeon geumam geudaero

alsueobneun naeil ii kungkeum hae

eoryeobgo heomhanil ii saenggyeodo gyeondil su isseo negeh bukkeuryeobji anhdorok

 

Yes~! neukkyeobwa huimang gadeukhan sesang

Yes~! jeogi nopeun mirae hyanghaeseo

s.e.o.u.l hamkke bulleobwa yo kkumi irweojil areumdaun sesang

eodiseona jeulkeoumi neomchineun got~ saranghae

s.e.o.u.l hamkke oechyeobwayo eodiseorado useul su ittneun

 

haengbok moduga hanadwoeneun sesang mandeureoyo

 duryeoun naldo ddaerun himideulddaedo

moduga himeulmoa kkumeh nalgae pyeol chyeoyo~~~ ooh

 

s.e.o.u.l (Weo ooh hu~~)

hamkke bullyeobwayo kkumi irweojil areumdaun sesang (sesang~!)

 eodiseona jeulgaumi neomchinneun (neomchineun got~) got saranghae

s.e.o.u.l hamkke oechyeobwayo eodiseonado useul su ittneun

haengbok moduga hanadwoeneun sesang mandeuleoyo

 

“Wow, I never thought you can sing Hyunseung…” Hyuna said, after we had finish the song, we both went sit back on the sofas.

“I never thought about it too… I guess I can sing and dance, you also can sing well, you thought you’re not sure about your voice… now look, you can rap, sing, and dance…” as I said that, I can see Hyuna blushes, I smile so widely. A moment we were silent.

“I know all about it actually…” she suddenly starts to make a conversation, but it jolts me much.

“About what…?”

“About, I can sing, rap and dance…”

“Then why did you say you don’t know how and not sure… and so whatever…” I said with a puzzle tone.

“Because all of this reminds me of him…”

“Him?”

“Do you remember all the clothes you had worn, well it’s his…?”

“Oh you mean Kim Hyun Joong… what about him? Who is he anyway?”

“He was my late cousin…”

“Late… you mean he’s dead already…”

“Ne…”

“Mian…”

“It’s okay…it was long time ago… he dies along with my appa…”

“Oh Mian…”

“Don’t say that again…” she said with a chuckle, but seriously I was feeling guilty and sympathize with her, she’s really a strong girl.”You see, he was the one who teaches me singing and rapping and also dancing, I don’t know why but I really like it, but as he died, I buried all my talent inside of me… but as you came, everything went back to it place… then I realize now, that thanks to you I really appreciate you made me came back…”

“Ah you’re welcome… I really don’t know what I did…” I said truthfully but she giggles hearing it, don’t know what’s funny but hey at least she’s happy. Hyuna look at her wrist watch.

“What took them so long…?” she asked with a worried tone.

“Try calling them…”

“Ah, Mian, but I left my phone at my home…”

“Aish, let me call them then…” but as I search my back pack, I just remember that I had left my backpack and my luggage were still left behind outside the school gate. I froze of shock and my eyes were widened.

“Wae…?” Hyuna asked.

“I just left my backpack and my stuffs in front the front school gates…” I said slow and steady

“Mwo…?” Hyuna voice was shock and I can see she was also widening her eyes. “Eotteoke~”

“Molla… if we go, the girls will get mad if we left this place…”

“I think we’ll go find a public phone…”

“A public phone… Yah… then it’s the same story, we also going to left this place to…”

“Okay now we’re stuck… but what if someone stole your stuff…”

“Now you’re making me worried Hyuna…”

“Mianhe, but what if…?”

“Stop saying that…”

“Ah, Mian…”

“Well then what can we do…?”

“Let’s sing another song then? You Pabo… let’s find some public phone…”

“Well then go yourselves, I’m taking care of this place first…”

“Now look who being responsible?”

“You make me like this…”

“Well then thank you for me…” Hyuna said stood up and bow like a princess, I giggle.

 

Nobody POV’S

“Whatever…” Hyunseung saw Hyun Ji had entered the room. “Hey look Hyun Ji~” Hyunseung called, Hyun Ji look at him, she was smiling so bright towards him.

“Oppa, unnie here your foods, I was worried that you guys might go hungry, so I pack my foods and both of yours to eat here together…”

“Mianhe Hyun Ji, we appreciate you came and bring this food to us, but I think we should pass, Hyunseung stuffs were left behinds in front of the school gate… so can you please take good care of this place…?” Hyuna asked, with a serious calm look, Hyun Ji didn’t have any choice, she nodded immediately. “Gumawoo baby sister, I love you…” Hyuna kiss Hyun Ji cheeks, and then left with Hyunseung.   

 

As they got in front the school gates, thank god that the stuff weren’t stole like what Hyuna had thought that gave Hyunseung nervous breakdown.

“Oh… that was close…” Hyunseung said, letting out a relief sigh.

“Next times… don’t be careless…” Hyuna insinuate (Kind of like mocking) toward Hyunseung.

“Careless, I wasn’t being careless, I was dragging it about to bring it along while we both heading towards ~~~ Hospital, to visit my appa…until the three musketeers came in front of me and drag me instead and it were left behind and you left it too, so it wasn’t my fault but it’s your fault…”

“My fault…? How can it be my fault?” Hyuna said with a surprise tone.

“Well you left it to…”

“Aish, Hyunseung I don’t want to fight anymore…”

“Good, cause I’m not speaking to you…”

“Suite yourselves…” Hyuna sighs, sometimes she always feel like meeting Hyunseung at the first place was the ridiculous fate ever, up until now, Hyunseung was still the arrogant childish boy she ever known, but at least he became nicer when the time being. They both were quiet along their walking but Hyuna suddenly broke the silent. “So, I guess we cancel the visit to your appa thing eh?” Hyuna asked, but Hyunseung didn’t bother to answer. “Yah…!” Hyuna yelled, Hyunseung jolted, he look at Hyuna with his irritate face.

“Yah… I told you I’m not speaking to you…”

“Whatever childish…”

“Childish? Yah who you calling childish…?”

“Yah…! Don’t yell at me…”

“I’m not yelling… I’m angry… you’re the one who was yelling first…” Hyuna and Hyunseung gaze at each other eyes but upon then Hyuna look down, Hyunseung had lose his tempered somehow. “Mian, I should keep my promise that I should listen to you… it just we kept on doing something hurt each other feeling… Mianhe Hyuna…”

“It’s okay; it’s my fault that I blame you too… I guess us really frienemy after all…” Hyuna said in a soft tone. Hyunseung nodded.

“Well what about we go visit my appa tomorrow?”  Hyunseung suggested changing the subject. Hyuna look at him with a more brighten look.

“Well sure, after a long day, I think you should go have a rest… let’s go back to the karaoke sets… before the girls get worried…” Hyuna said pulling Hyunseung’s hand, without realizing their hands was twine together. Hyunseung had realize it as they were half on the way, his heart pumps harder again. ‘Seriously this is the third time I felt this…’ he thought. Hyuna kept on running still haven’t realized their hands. But as they got near the karaoke place, Hyuna just realize and let it go immediately, she looks at her wrist watch, her eyes widen. “Omo, I’m late… Hyunseung please tell the girls I can’t join them anymore…”

“Wae…?” Hyunseung asked.

“You know…” Hyuna said, Hyunseung look at his own wrist watch.

“Oh Gina nonna… kerae-yo… Take care…” It was his last words, as he got back inside the karaoke place. Hyuna was stunned for a moment.

 

Hyuna POV’S

‘Is my ear drum malfunction, did I heard he say take care… is he caring about me? Anduae, Yah Hyuna we’re just friends…. No, more than that, we’re frienemy… okay now I have to get down…’ I thought as I ran as fast as I could, Gina unnie will be pissed, this is the second time I ever being late, and still Hyunseung the reason, why is he my life troublemaker so much…”Aish” I frown, as I got in the store, unnie was working behind the counter. She looks at me straights.

“Where were you?” she asked.

“Mian… I was spending time with my friends until I forgot about the time…”

“Fine, do it again you’ll get punish… arrasso?” Gina unnie said with her intense voice, I nodded and as she left I took her part behind the curve counter. Many customer had comes but somehow I really was in my own world. I was thinking, what will happen next after being an art student, though I’m half an academic student. I was proud at the same time that, my real dream had really come true.

While I was hallucinating far away beyond the trees of Columbia ( I don’t know why I’m imagining that-author-nim), a customer interrupted me by his tapping sound of the food can that he was about to buy. I look at him with an apologetic look.

“Cusamhinida… Jongmal-lo… I was thinking of the price of this…” I stop, looking at the food can he bought. I grin looking at him “This cat food…” I said, the customer really paid the bill of my lies, he immediately gave me his money as I told the price and then left before that I even said “Gumawoo for coming, please come again… I promise next time I’ll think fast about the item price that you buying…” I said, and then he was gone. I scoff. “How can I be like this…?”

 

As the morning came, I woke up feel fresh as ever, Hyun Ji slept like a baby, I got home really late last night, as I got home everyone was fast asleep, no sign of Hyunseung too. ‘Say where is he?’ I thought. I got out took my towel along and about to enter the washroom as I saw Hyunseung came out from it. I was stunned looking at the wet Hyunseung. ‘Omo… why do he looks so hot?’ Hyunseung saw me and approaches, making me more anxious. “Yah why are you approaching me?” I asked kind of nervous.

“Why are you looking at me?” he lean his head a little closer to me. I gulp, and then suddenly he burst to laugh. “I can’t believe you would like me wet? Well I think I’m going for a shower again…” he said, was going to enter the washroom again.

“Yah…! Wait… I want to go shower…” I said. he turn his head.

“Well, let’s go shower together…” I jolted, but realize he was teasing.

“Yah… Hyunseung, ert… I’m going…” I said harsh, then push him aside and rush entering the washroom with my redden face.

 

Hyunseung POV’S

I smirk, looking at Hyuna who was running inside the washroom earlier; I can’t believe she’s so immature. I shook my head, heading inside Hyuna’s room. As I entered the room, my phone rang. Knew someone was calling, I pick it up immediately.

“Hyeobseyo…?” I answer.

“Hyunseung…” I can hear eoma’s voice, she sounded like sad.

“Eoma… wae?”

“Your appa…. He…” her voice trailed off.

“Wae… eoma, wae?” I asked more anxious to know.

“He had a heart attack…” my heart suddenly stops beating, my head spin, my body was shaken, and I felt like I can’t live anymore.

“A…ap...Appa…” I said through my phone.

“Hyunseung please come here now…”

“Kerae eoma…” I ended the phone, than speedily go wear my clothes. As I finish, I quickly fasten my step to exit the room, and saw Hyuna puzzle looking at me wearing my clothes and not school uniform. “Hyuna, I have to go…” I just said that then left, not saying anymore and went towards my appa as fast as I could.

 

Funny section:

(The door was open… it’s me…)

Me: Anneyong! Again… okay, what about we go out to get some drinks, on my treats… I’m actually bringing you guys seeing Hyuna, Hyunseung, DooJoon and Dongwoon… Okay… (You: Andi97 and Hallowen98 followed me behind and left the interview room, we were walking along the streets of Seoul, I look at you both) So how do you feel going on a tour with me? (I chuckle then here we were at COFFEE BEAN shop… Hyuna, Hyunseung, Dongwoon and DooJoon sitting together and were having a fun conversation… we all approaches them) Anneyong guys… hope we weren’t late…

Hyuna: not at all… come on sit with us (the three of us sat together with them, fitting to each empty sits…)

Me: So here are the girls… girls you can start to asked… (Andi97 start the question)

Hyuna: Ah, oh hmm, well because… (She was sad of telling it but Hyunseung put his hand on Hyuna’s shoulder, to support her to answer) Well, the truth is, I’m hiding it because I don’t want to remember about my late cousin, Kim Hyun Joong… he really teaches me everything… I love to sing, dance and rap at the same times, but doing those making me keep on remembering him (Hyuna suddenly burst into tears) Mianhe (As you Andi97 feels sorry for her, you give her a handkerchief. Hyuna grab it and blow her nose, she was going to give you back but you didn’t want it, so Hyuna shrugged and impassively put it back in her pocket)

Hyunseung: Okay that was awkward (Hyunseung look at Hyuna with an award look, but then look at Andi97) Okay my expression, Well I was shock, didn’t know what to say… I was going to drop down on the flo… (He was cut off by Hyuna)

Hyuna: Don’t lie about that…

Hyunseung: (Grins) Okay, I was feeling a bit speechless okay… wasn’t expecting anything that came from this girl…

Hyuna: YAH…

Hyunseung Mianhe I’m just telling the truth… and oh JunHyung (He chuckle) I love your question there (He burst to laughs)

Hyuna: Didn’t sound funny…

Hyunseung: (Stop laughing, look at Hyuna with his rolling eyes…) Well what do I do then…JunHyung does seems a little pissed off right… but I guess well (He thought deeply) I guess I try to make Hyuna kiss him…

Hyuna: YAH!!!! Aish Pabo (Hyuna hit Hyunseung shoulder many times, making Hyunseung groan many times…)

DooJoon: Don’t mind about them… let’s continue (He looks at Dongwoon…and then looks at who was asking now, Hollowen98)

Me: Oh! You are welcome… you asked didn’t you… so I let your wish came true…

DooJoon: (Chuckles…) They kissed…

Me: Ne oppa they kissed… hush (I said whispering, hoping that Hyuna and Hyunseung didn’t heard me, but it’s look like Hyuna was giving me a sharp look, so I pretend nothing happen) Okay Dongwoon oppa you may now answer the question…

Dongwoon: (Smiling) Okay… hmm yes he is… he’s the son of my aunts who was the sister of my eoma…that’s how it happens…

DooJoon: Ne… we do really a cousin… don’t you believe that…

Dongwoon:  (He chuckles) Okay, we do talk, right now we do… but we rarely seen each other… due to you know… well I don’t even know… (He ends it with a chuckle…)

DooJoon: Silly! (He shook his heads…) Okay my answer to your question… well, actually I want to visit Hyunseung, but apparently in this story I haven’t known where they live yet… so you hae to wait when is my appearance on seeing Hyunseung… Okay… I’ll grant your wish someday… and it might shock you to… hehe

(Suddenly somebody came in the picture… and it’s Papa Hong…)

Me: Oh Papa Hong what are you doing here?

Papa Hong:  I saw you guys, so may I join…

Me: Sure… (Papa sat down wherever it might be empty space…when my phone rang) Hyeobseyo… oh coincident sure you can come…. At the Coffee Bean…. Okay… anneyong! (I put down the phone)

Hyunseung: Who was it Qiqi?

Me: Oh there someone want to say something to papa Hong…

Papa Hong: Na? 

AFTER A FEW MINUTE SOMEONE CAME:

(YOU Lamgiang_300498 came already)

Papa Hong : Anneyong, you want to say something… (You suddenly burst on saying what you want and hug and kiss his cheeks… papa Hong was stunned and blushes…) Ah Gumapta…

Me: Okay I think this is it… I’m going to treat you guys some drink, now go order some coffee… and cake… (All of you was happy…)

Papa Hong: Mianhe Qiqi but I have to go… I have some work to do at the cube studio… okay then Annyong (Papa Hong was out of the scene)

Me: Okay its look like we’re done… lets have some fun… (We all enjoy the day, drinking and eating with our dearly readers and the day ends really fast… I couldn’t figure how long)