Chapter 17- I need your embrace…

Prince Charming and Ugly duckling

Nobody POV’S

Hyuna thought suspicious about Hyunseung running away suddenly, without telling her the reason, she quickly wears her uniform.

“Unnie… where are you going…?” Hyun Ji suddenly sleepy voice urges Hyuna, Hyuna look at her and just giving her sister a smile, then ran out the room, her eoma who just open up the bedroom door move her head towards the running Hyuna, but didn’t have any time to say one word as Hyuna already left the house. She looks back in her room towards her table clock, the time was still early to go to school that morning, and then she walks in Hyun Ji’s room.

“Where is your sister going?” she asked to her daughter. Hyun Ji look at her eoma, she was still laying in her blanket, but as she saw her eoma she sat up straight and look at her eoma really straight.

“Molla… she just gave me a smile…”

“The atmosphere felt kind of quiet… did Hyunseung left early to…?” Hyun Ji bobbed her shoulder. “Oh, why does that two always do something made us both wonder always…?” Mrs. Kim put her one finger on her chin.  Hyun Ji stood up, glare at her eoma before going inside the washroom, took her towel and said…

“I need to take a shower… do you wonder about me then?” she asked, then chuckle gone inside the washroom.

“Aish that child never take my words seriously…” Mrs. Kim said to herself then shook her head.

 

MEANWHILE~

Hyuna hide herself, as Hyunseung look behind him, but his head wasn’t wondering about someone following him that much because he was still in a rush. So he turn back and start to run, Hyuna followed him from behind. She can see Hyunseung was calling a cab with one whistle. Hyuna lost with it, but thank god that another cab came, so she call it quickly, glad she bought her purse so there wasn’t a problem so she told the driver to follow the front cab.

“Ne agasshi…” the driver quickly followed the front cab that Hyunseung was riding. Hyuna was wondering all the way but had stop thinking as they arrive in front of the hospital that Hyunseung appa was submitted. “Agasshi, Is that why you want to follow?” the driver asked, he pointed towards Hyunseung who just got out and ran inside the hospital.

“Ne… oh Ahjusshi… how many?”

“20 dollar…” the Agasshi said. Hyuna took her money out and pay. She got out and follow in. she didn’t know where to go as she got inside. So she went towards the counter.

“Excuse me… where hmm…” Hyuna thought before saying. “Hmm Jang…Jang…” Hyuna don’t know what to say.

“Jang…?” the nurse asked.

“Ne… ah I mean, someone last name is Jang here?” Hyuna asked, she hope that the nurse know what she had mean

“Mianhe, Agasshi, I don’t know what you mean…” Hyuna puffs her cheeks, turn around and that’s when she saw Jessica entered the hospital with a tall handsome guy, Jessica saw her too, quite surprise.

“Hyuna unnie… what are doing here?” Jessica asked. Hyuna look at her then to the guy beside her, and then turn back to Jessica.

“Oh Hyunseung…” Hyuna trailed off, Jessica was waiting but she smile lastly, understood.

“Ah… ne… DooJoon oppa… this is Hyuna unnie… she’s Prince Oppa new friend… or should I say girlfriend…”

“Yah…! I told you, we’re not a couple…” Hyuna didn’t know what she say didn’t prove much as her face was redden as tomato. Jessica poke Hyuna’s cheeks, made Hyuna jolt.

“Seems not…” Jessica chuckle, but DooJoon pull Jessica.

“Yah Sica… we need to go…” he said, Hyuna look at DooJoon, his face was full of worried.

“Ah… Mianhe oppa… Hyuna unnie, come with us…” Jessica said, DooJoon look at Hyuna with a calm face. Hyuna really like his looks, better much then Hyunseung, but something tells her that Jessica and DooJoon were look more like a couple, but she hid the doubt down in her maybe her pancreas. “Kaja…” Jessica said. “Say, why you are wearing your uniform… don’t you want to take a day off… I supposed to attend my first day today but I have an urgent situation so I cancel and told the teacher already…” Jessica whispered as they entered the elevator.

“Ah… ane… it’s still early… I think I still can catch up for school…” Hyuna said without a single doubt.

“Oh ne…” Jessica grins as she glare her watch, the elevator door open, they were already reaching the 4th floor. Hyuna followed Jessica and DooJoon from behind, but as they enter the right corner, there Hyunseung and Hyunseung eoma and also a man in a black suit stay in the corner, waiting outside the surgery room, Hyuna didn’t want to come closer. She can see Jessica look behind, but she didn’t say a word because DooJoon pull her hand, so she can quickly walk towards Hyunseung and the rest. Hyuna look from a far. Mrs. Jang was held by Hyunseung, she was sobbing, and her voice was heard till the other side of the corner. Hyuna wondered what had happen, she wanted to cry as she seen the drama, but the feeling really tense her so much, made her tear slowly strolled down to her cheeks.

She slowly lean her body against the wall, and cry so hard, she didn’t know why she cried that hard. Her heart ache, Mrs. Jang whimpering voice kept on being loud made her want more to cry, but the sobs finally drain away, as a rush footstep sounded, Hyuna look back, Hyunseung eoma, Hyunseung, DooJoon, and Jessica rush towards the main aims, the doctor of course.

The doctor told them what they want, even if Hyuna didn’t heard it, she knew it was a bad news, Hyunseung held the woman into his embrace. Hyuna sniffs, and then sigh. She slowly moves away from there. She got down back to the ground floor, near the waiting zone, Hyuna sat and felt sorry for Hyunseung.

“He must be feeling upset…” Hyuna said to herself.

“Ne I do…” Suddenly a voice startle Hyuna up, she look up and saw Hyunseung, walking nearing her. He sat beside her; he put his both hands in his pocket. For a moment they were silent, when Hyuna started to cry. Hyunseung turns his head shock for Hyuna’s sudden reaction. “Hyuna…” he called her soft, he put his hand on her back, trying to support her.

“Mianhe, but all of this made me remember appa… the tragedy, it rewinding again…”Hyuna said in her sobbing, Hyunseung smile weakly.

“Hyuna… my appa is not dying… he just got a really bad heart attack… he’s getting critical… and got transferred to the ICU room… that’s just it… why are you crying? It’s not your fault… the thing happen already…” Hyunseung said, and then pull her in his embrace. He smirk behind her “You know, the person who supposed to cry is me… not you…” Hyunseung said, Hyuna heard it, couldn’t take it she laughs slowly fading her tear and sobbing away, Hyunseung push her out but still holding her. “See I can make you laugh already…” Hyunseung teases. Hyuna hits Hyunseung shoulder many times, making Hyunseung groan many times. “Yah, I want to grow muscle not bruise…” Hyunseung tease again. Hyuna burst laughing, her sudden sad moment fade away and were replace with happiness.

 

They walk out the hospital walk side by side getting some fresh air, really felt stress about the bad day, their lips never stop smiling. When Hyuna stop and Hyunseung realize she did it, he turns and puzzle.

“Why you stop?” he asked. Hyuna smile, she ran into Hyunseung and hugs him. “Yah…!” Hyunseung startle, but the embrace made him didn’t mind at all. Hyuna hold him really tight, like she doesn’t want to let him go at all.  “Are you falling for me now?” Hyunseung whispered through Hyuna’s ear. Hyuna just chuckle.

“You wish… I just need your embrace…I feel so safe…” she said, hit Hyunseung heart, they heart began to be one. Hyuna felt she was on ease when she was with him.

“Prince…?” suddenly a voice interrupts them. Hyuna and Hyunseung quickly look at whose voice was. Mrs. Jang was standing right next to where they were standing.  Hyuna move away from Hyunseung, and look down.

 

Hyunseung POV’S

I look at eoma, who was staring so tense on me and Hyuna. Eoma look at Hyuna longer, and then she returns her glare to me.

“Prince… who is this?” eoma asked. I look at Hyuna, then back to eoma.

“Hmm eoma this is Hyuna… she’s my friend…”

“A girl…?”

“Ne… is that wrong?

“I…”

“Eomoni…” Someone had cut her off, Jessica skip approaching Mrs. Jang, she stop skipping as she saw Hyuna and Hyunseung in front of her. DooJoon also approaches.

“Ahjumma…” DooJoon also cut his own words off as he saw Hyunseung and Hyuna. Mrs. Jang looks at Jessica and DooJoon.

“Hyuna unnie…” Jessica called, and smile. Mrs. Jang was a bit shock that Jessica had known Hyuna all along.

“Jessica you know her already?” she asked.

“Oh eoma, mianhe, Hyuna here is Hyunseung oppa friend… He’s living with her…” Mrs. Jang just glares at Hyuna and Hyunseung coldly.

“Ahjumma… Mianhe, I should be nice, Na Kim Hyuna imnida…” Hyuna said, bowing towards Mrs. Jang, but she just gives her a cold stare. Hyuna stood up immediately. Hyunseung look at his eoma, he don’t know what is it wrong with her, she use to like every friend he had, but with Hyuna she was different. The situation became to be tense, when DooJoon broke it.

“Ahjumma… Kang Butler is waiting in the limo for you…” DooJoon said Mrs. Jang nodded very tense. She look at Hyunseung, not smiling, nothing… but she just said, as she walks passes Hyunseung.

“I’ll fetch you later…”

“Eoma…” Hyunseung stop her, she stop her step, didn’t even look behind. “I still don’t want to go home…” Hyunseung said, Mrs. Jang didn’t want to listen she just continue walking and enter the limo that had came in front of her. DooJoon walks towards Hyunseung.

“You know she will fetch you… even if she doesn’t know where you live…” DooJoon said put his hand on Hyunseung shoulder. DooJoon look at Hyuna afterwards. “Hyuna… I’m not really a friendly guy but you’re Hyunseung friend… and you really look beautiful… let me introduce myself… Na Yoon DooJoon…” DooJoon said. Hyuna look at him disgusted. “Yah, what’s with that face?”  Hyuna rolled her eyes.

“Hyuna…” suddenly Hyunseung called her, Hyuna look at him. “Let’s go to school…”

“Ah ne…” Hyunseung started to walk without saying goodbye towards DooJoon and Jessica. Hyuna look behind, Jessica wave at her, Hyuna greeted it back. DooJoon just look at Hyunseung.

So do you think Hyunseung will leave Hyuna and her family? Well let’s found out the truth and MYSTERY…

Funny section:

(I walk in the interview room, everyone was there… I’m so happy to see you all)

Me: I am glad you came… (I said with a bow…When you: Lamgiang_30041998 made words…) Ah gumawoo… I really do care of my reader… I never made them feel bored, I think so… (I shrugged…) as a word of thank… I will make Hyuna and Hyunseung sing THE WORDS I DON’T WANT TO HEAR…FOR ALL OF YOU…

(I left and called Hyuna and Hyunseung; both get ready with their performance and sing for you THE WORDS I DON’T WANT TO HEAR)

oneulman nun gamajwo maeil geuraetdeon geotcheoreom chamajwo
niga hwanael ttaemada jakku geureol ttaemada jeongmal mianhae Uh~

[Hyuna] jakku niga naege geureol ttaemada jeomjeom neon meoreojigo
itdan geol molla deo isang seulpeun pyojeonghamyeo ulji ma
dasin ireon sarangeun jeongmal sirheo

[All] gajang deutgi sirheun mallo pinggyereul daego isseo
neo gateun sarameun jeongmal
deo isang andoeneun mannaseon andoeneun
saranghaeseon andoel saramin geol

[JS] ajikdo nal moreugenni naega eolmana neol saranghaneunji
jeongmal neo animyeon andwae nan neo hanamyeon dwae
dasi naege (naege) han beonman gihoereul jumyeon

[Hyuna] maebeon ttokgateun mallo nal sogyeowa geureol ttaemada
nae gaseumeul joyeowa deo isang urin eoullijiga anha
dasin nunmul heulligo sipjin anha No~

[All] gajang deutgi sirheun mallo pinggyereul daego isseo
neo gateun sarameun jeongmal
deo isang andoeneun mannaseon andoeneun
saranghaeseon andoel saramin geol

[JS] neoreul irko sipjin anha i malbakken
hal mari eopdan geol ara
[All] jigeum neoneun naega gajang deutgi sirheun mareul tto
hago isseo

[All] gajang deutgi sirheun mallo pinggyereul daego isseo
neo gateun sarameun jeongmal
deo isang andoeneun mannaseon andoeneun
saranghaeseon andoel saramin geol

soe i really want to put up the video but really i can't, i just don't know...