Chapter 18- Was the accident a purpose…

Prince Charming and Ugly duckling

Hyunseung and Hyuna had walks home, like 15 blocks away, even though it’s tiring for Hyuna, and to think it’s really like opposite. Hyunseung kept silent. As they got inside Hyuna’s house, Mrs. Kim was surprise to see the two people who kept her wondering came back home early and to see Hyunseung was just going back to Hyuna’s room and came back out wearing his uniform.

“Err…” Mrs. Kim was about to say something but Hyunseung already out, she looks at Hyuna. Hyuna gave her a calm look, but then she went out. “Ah really, sometimes I think I’m not an adult to them anymore…” she frowns then get inside her bedroom.

 

~~~

Hyuna and Hyunseung had reach school in time for the bell to ring. Hyunseung was quiet, all the entire class was on.

“What’s up with Hyunseung today?”  Asked Jiyoon, she was wondering why he was so tense looking.

“Uhm… something came up…” Hyuna said.

“Something what…?” Gayoon who sat in front of her turn around along with Jihyun, Hyuna bit her bottom lips.

“Nothing… it’s not really important” all the three of her friends nodded, then went back to what they were doing. Hyuna look at Hyunseung, Hyunseung eyelid was having a dark circle, he really no strength a lot, he change ever since his mother said he’ll get him, what’s wrong with that?  What happen truly?

 

Flashback*

Hyunseung and the other had waited for the doctor info, and to hear, it’s a real relief but his appa had gone in coma and transferred to ICU and that’s when.

“Prince… come home, I’m so alone…” Mrs. Jang said hugging him and sobbing. Hyunseung thought for a while.

“I’m going to think about it first eoma…”

“Why? Why you really want to leave me?”

“I… I…”

“You what…?”

“I found someone…”

“You found someone… and this is the reason you don’t want to be with your eoma… Prince Jang Hyunseung… I’m your eoma…”

“Ara… but I really sorry eoma…”

“Who is she?”

“She’s someone you shouldn’t have to know…”

“Mwo…? I’m your eoma, I should know about this…”

“Mianhe… I’m…”

“You just like your appa… aish… Fine, don’t see or cried to or even need me anymore… you’re not my son…” Mrs. Jang cut him off and stomp off from him. Hyunseung tried to catch her up, but something attracts his attention.

“Mianhe, doctor… someone paid me to do this… I wasn’t…”

“You know you’re a nurse and even if you are paid, it isn’t a reason that you can do that to our patient… look at him, he began to develop before but now he’s in the ICU…”

“ICU…? Appa is in the ICU… it’s mean someone paid to kill appa…” Hyunseung whispered in shock. The doctor inside heard someone babbling outside his door, so he went checking it when Hyunseung ran away and went to the corridor tagging with Jessica and DooJoon.

“Prince oppa… is everything okay…? You look pale?” Jessica asked, held his back. Hyunseung nodded, even though he felt really unease but somehow he needed to hide the secret. Someone occur to about to kill his appa, Hyunseung gulp and sigh.

“You look tired man, you should go have a rest… anyway, that girl you with, she’s somewhere…” DooJoon look behind but Hyuna wasn’t there anymore.  

“I think she’s downstairs…” Jessica said, with a smile. Hyunseung look at the both of them, DooJoon and Jessica was like teasing but in a hinting way, so Hyunseung just nodded and left to see Hyuna, and as he got downstairs, he heard Hyuna mumbling to herself, and he quite as so heard the last one and it was his queue to get near her. Hyuna made his heart not feeling unease anymore, they both felt the same thing, but Hyuna hasn’t figured that Hyunseung had fallen for her.

END FLASHBACK*

But up until now, Hyunseung hasn’t figure that himself either just thought that he always thinking about her. Hyuna and her girls when to the cafeteria, eating lunch.

“Ah… this is what we called like always… Hyuna is back with us…” Sohyun happily said and hug Hyuna from beside, Hyuna just smile awkwardly. She never felt this guilt to see Hyunseung sad face.

 

JunHyung POV’S

As always, I and my friends hang outside my class corridor. Hyunseung that I can see he was upset about something, so I asked Dongwoon for information.

“Did something happen to Hyunseung?” I asked curious.

“Molla… let me asked my cousin first…” Dongwoon said taking his phone and texted to his cousin, his phone then made an alert. “Ah, he’s father had a heart attack and got in ICU…”

“Hey didn’t you visit him yesterday…?” I look at Yoseob who just asked me, but there was no answer from me so I look at Hyunseung, really observing.

--------------------

So what with JunHyung? Does he know about this? Or does it seem like something complicated…

Funny section:

*Hyuna and Hyunseung walks in the interview room*

Hyuna and Hyunseung: Anneyong! *Hyunseung yawning so Hyuna punch his shoulder…*

Hyunseung: Ah what?

Hyuna: Don’t be rude… let’s do our usual…

Hyunseung: Why can I go to sleep anyway?

Hyuna: Because we care about our fans and Qiqi’s readers… *Hyuna push Hyunseung shoulder gently…*

Hyunseung: Aish you getting softer…

Hyuna: YAH! DON’T MAKE ME BE TOUGHER…

Hyunseung: *Startle and nod his head* Okay I won’t… well should we start… (Hear from Hollowen98 first, Hyunseung grins, looking at Hyuna, Hyuna widen her eyes…* Aish this cute girl, she really…

Hyuna: Shut up Hyunseung! Okay, well hmm… well I really don’t know what to say… at that time, we couldn’t say anything, I feel really ease when he hold me, so I think we going to fall for each other… just you wait okay…

Hyunseung: yeah we will fall for each other, I think…*Look unsure, because Hyuna had made a death stare to him…* what…? I’m not saying something wrong…

Hyuna: *rolled her eyes* whatever… next question *Andi97 asked her question…*

Hyunseung: I don’t know either, my eoma always okay with any friend I got… it shock me so much..

Hyuna: *Look down* I really hate your eoma…

Hyunseung: Yah! That’s my eoma…

Hyuna: Whatever, she hates me…

Hyunseung: even though, but she gave birth to me…

Hyuna: SO… Okay next *HanJiHee question*

Hyunseung: what will I do next? *Chuckle* well hmm, let’s fate decides it…

Hyuna: Pabo… the fate who decide is Qiqi…*Hyuna laughs*

Me: *Came in* Yes did you call me?

Hyuna: No I just use your name in a sentence…

Me: Ah well don’t do it again… *See my readers…* Oh readers, I miss you all…*Laughs…* Okay I know the story getting tense, but I won’t forget to made some funny parts… bad thing might happen guys… that’s what life is… to all please don’t be sad for the both Hyuna and Hyunseung…

Hyuna and Hyunseung: *Like an idiot* I don’t understand, why they are sad about us?

Me: *Hit their both head* your acts made them emotional…

Hyuna: *Rubs her head* It’s mean you made an amazing story… you succeeded…

Me: *Chuckle* Nah! I’m not succeeded yet… wait till the story gets more…

Hyunseung: I’m off, I want to go to sleeps… Okay to all the cute girls who love me, I love you girls, I need to sleep to protect my beauty for you guys…

Hyuna: Beauty much…*she rolls her eyes…*

Hyunseung: You’re just jealous *Merong*

Hyuna: YAH!

Me: *Pull Hyuna’s hand, Hyunseung left the interview room* don’t make that scene anymore… okay, back to what I was saying… I will never make them split up… I will force them to get married, have child and… *Hyuna close my mouth*

Hyuna: I don’t want to get marry with that boy… *Let go of her hand*

Me: oh please, you know you wanna…

Hyuna: QIQI-AH *She stood up, hold her anger…*

Me: Fine… we better go now… ANNEYONG! *Hyuna and I walk out, while we were walking Hyuna kept on babbling and hit me like a piñata...*

 

~~~~~

HMM I WANT TO MAKE 2 SHOT BUT I HAD A LITTLE TIME TO FINISH THIS UP, AND I REALLY WANT TO UPDATE THE OTHER STORIES BUT THAT’S THE RESON… MIANHE L