Chapter 6- Hyunseung's life...

Prince Charming and Ugly duckling

Hyunseung POV’S

Flashback*

I was woken up as I felt asleep in the infirmary by the nurse, I thought Hyuna would still be there, but she just left without me knowing it

Forgetting about her, I start to walk home, I wanted to call my driver but my phone was on out of battery. I frown and decided to take a walk then. After sometimes, I had reach my mansion, and like yesterday tragedy, my appa was there and still looking at me with a mad face, I ignore him first, I walk upstairs and clean myself and change my clothes afterward into my PJ and get ready for an early night to sleep. But then my bedroom door when BOOM!

Eobojie came and drag me out of my room, I was surprise though, I tried to yell and begged him to stop. He said.

“Your principal called me this morning, you got into detention, and now you just take it as nothing… PABO… GET OUT FROM HERE… YOU’RE NOT MY SON…” he said, then throw me out from the mansion, without mercy. I tried to knock the door many times, I can hear my appa yell towards my butler and the maids, not to let me in…

When the time really goes on, I was shivering from the cold night. I was wondering, sitting in front of the entrance door and hug my arms around my knee, I sat on the stair for long.

“What if i go to DooJoon hyung house?” I said to myself, I walk away from my place, slowly and gently because I didn’t have the time to wear my shoes, because all of it is inside my room…”Aish” I groan. I walk and walk until I had finally reach DooJoon hyung’s house. I rang the bell, and for a few minute someone finally answered the door.

“Oh, young master Hyunseung…” it was one of his maid, I smile at her and nodded.

“Where is hyung DooJoon?”

“He’s inside… I’ll go on fetch him then, please come in young master…” she said, politely making a way for me to get in, I walk in mannerly and wait for DooJoon to be call in the hall.

“Hyunseung… what are you doing here?” he asked shock to see me.

“Why can’t I go here?”

“Ane… it’s just…”

“Wae…?” I was puzzle for DooJoon hyung answered.

“Hmm…”

“You can’t stay here Hyunseung…” suddenly a voice interrupted us, it was DooJoon hyung eoma, she was strolling down the stair.

“Ah Ahjumma… wae…?”

“Your father had called me earlier, he said, if you came here, he asked me to kick you out, I’m not being rude son, but your father is my husband sharing partner…Miane… but please go before our business relationship will be ruin just because we had help you…” I look at DooJoon, who was looking down on his feet.

“But…”

“Miane…” he said.

“Maids, please lead him out…”

“Ne… madam…” on of the maids came and push me out. I was hesitate at first but then I was already out. I took a sit near the bench outside DooJoon gate, thinking of regret.

 ‘This would never happen, if I never meet that girl… Hyuna… I...’ I had stopped my thought, when I just thought a thing that can make survive from freeze to death, ‘HYUNA’S HOUSE…’ I quickly ran towards Hyuna’s house, glad that I can still remember her path; it’s still really quiet over there, creepy.

When I got in her front gate, I was thinking second thought ‘What if she doesn’t want to let me in?’ I look around her place, but then I saw someone throwing some trash, it was a women, she was like in my eoma age, and ‘Maybe that’s her eoma…’ I look at her for so long,, when she saw me and wonder look on her face.

“Oh may I help you son?” she asked politely.

“I’m Hyuna’s friend… can I see her?” I asked her back.

“Kerae-yo… caka, I’ll call her…” she said, then left me out, she did open the gate for me to get in, but I was uncertain, I mean she didn’t offer me to get in though. After a few minutes, I can see Hyuna came out, so I decided to hide to surprise her. She looks like looking for someone, when I approach her from behind and BAP…

“ARGHHH…” she screamed.

END OF FLASHBACK*

Hyuna look at me with a sharp look, she was mad that I earlier. Her eoma and her sister laugh so hard. She then looks her watch.

“Omo… I’m late… I’m going now eoma… oh Hyun Ji… I’ll sleep in your room tonight… I’ll let Hyunseung sleep in mine…”

“Ah kerae…” Hyun Ji just said. I look at Hyuna with a puzzle look.

“What?” she asked.

“Where are you going?”

“hmm… just some place…”

“Oh… can I come?”

“With that?” she asked, pointing my clothes from the bottom to the top.

“Oh unnie… borrow one of your clothes then…” Hyun Ji suggests. Hyuna looks at her.

“Yah… I’m a girl…”

“So… your clothes all are boys…”

“Yah… Aish but it won’t fit him, but I guess I had some oppa Hyun Joong kept in the closet…” she said.

“Omo, Oppa clothes…? You still kept it? He’s not going back you know that…”

“Whatever… he doesn’t need it anymore right?”

“Ah kerae-yo…” Hyun Ji nodded. Hyuna then began to walks ahead me, bringing me with her, and we were in her room. She was then went to her wardrobe and took out some jeans and a simple t-shirt.

“Here…” she said as she handed it to me. “I’ll wait for you outside… and don’t take too much time, I’m already late…”

“Ne…” I said. She’s finally out and I change my clothes. A few minute later I got out from the room and Hyuna was already on set.

“So you ready?”

“Ne…”

“So come on…”

“Where are going?” I asked, walking following her from behind.

“You’ll see…”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So where do you guys thinks she’ll be going then?
Haha… oh yeah, yes I know a few chaps before Hyunseung was very pitiful but hey after this it might make you guys smile so widely…