Chapter 24- We’re Friends (JunHyung and Hyuna)

Prince Charming and Ugly duckling

HYUNA POV

As i went out from the school gate, a fancy looking car park in front of me. There i saw Hyunseung was escorted in. I wanted to move but seems like i couldn't, i was paralyzed. What can i do now? I wanted to say something too but should i? As i was thinking, Hyunseung in the car watches me and that had made me turn around and walk away. i puffs my cheeks, my heart beats fast, aigoooo!!! he shouldn't stare back at me at all.

"Hyuna-ah..."

I turn around, JunHyung had catches me from behind. He wave his hands and came closer. Hyunseung car isn't going yet. well, what the heck.

"Yes, JunHyung, do you need anything?" i asked back with a smile.

"Yeah... hmm, i wanted to tell you something...but first let's walk down the streets... find something to dine...and I’ll walk you home afterwards" JunHyung said with a grin.

"Well..." I look at Hyunseung car, he wasn't moving. Is he checking us out? "I guess..." Oh well, whatever.

"Key... come on..." JunHyung said eagerly then he pull my hand.

 

Hyunseung POV

After being escorted in, i saw someone outside, Hyuna was looking at my way. Was she checking out? I smirks. I guess it wasn't really unfortunate to leave that place. At least she's kind of missing me. I stare at her again, but this time she jolted and look away.

"Sir... should we go now?"

"Hmm..." i was about to say yeah when i saw JunHyung walking over to Hyuna "Wait...hmm give me a minute..."

"Sure thing sir..."

"What the hell?" I muttered curiously. I waited there, looking at them. Hyuna was in fact smiling, she's smiling???? What the hell? JunHyung is talking to much... Aish... Hyuna stop encouraging him talking. My heart is burning, why is it burning? 

In a few second, JunHyung pull her hand and walk away.

"Driver, don't tell eoma about this... follow that two creatures..." I demanded. My driver nodded and drove following Hyuna and Hyunseung.

 

Writter's POV

Kim Hyuna and Yong JunHyung walk side by side, walking along the shop, then seeing so many food stalk. they stand right at the fish cake stall.

"Ahjusshi..."

"Yeah... just 200 won for one stick..."

"Omo so cheap..." JunHyung said. he took out his wallet. "Hyuna take it..."

"Ne..." Hyuna said and took one stick of fish cake for her. JunHyung took his, then paid at the ahjusshi who sold it.

"Kamsamnida..."

"Ne..." JunHyung said then they both eat it while it's hot. Still on the stall they continue with some conversation.

"So what are you going to talk about JunHyung-ah?"

"I'm not BEAST leader anymore..."

"Mwo??" Hyuna jolt. "Jinjja?"

"yeah… surprise ah? Me too…”

They both walk away from the stall, continue their conversation.

“Papa Hong said that they found someone, a new someone…”

“A new someone, who?”

“I don’t know… he said that this dude just move to our school, maybe our senior…”

“Senior?”

“Ne…”

“I guess now that you’re just being a singer eh?”

JunHyung chuckles, he shook his head.

“I can’t sing…”

“Jinjja?” Hyuna asked with her eyebrows rise and got her face close to him. JunHyung push her face, he chuckles again, Hyuna kind of hyper so suddenly.

“Ne…”

“Jinjja? Jinjja?”

“Yes… Yah! You’re being creepy Hyuna…”

Hyuna flinched, she didn’t realize that she suddenly turning friendly with JunHyung. Maybe she’s opening up, or maybe she just want to be who she is now, just wanted to make JunHyung comfortable with her.

“Sorry…” Hyuna grins.

“It’s okay…I…” JunHyung clear his throat. “I like it that way…” he said, but somehow it sounded like he’s swallowing his words in. Hyuna smile a little, seeing JunHyung suddenly shy.

“Yah! JunHyung, you’re red…” Hyuna teases, she poke her little finger on his face, then ran away from him. JunHyung starts to chase her from behind.

*********************

“What the hell???” Hyunseung flew his fist on the cusion in the car, he was burning. Flame ignites inside his heart and mind. Hyuna was being close with JunHyung. “They both are the same…they are just good for each other…”

Hyunseung didn’t realize that tears went slowly down his cheeks. He wipe it harshly, look in front.

“Palli… let’s go home!”

“Ne…”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

FUNNY SECTION!!

ME: So sorry for the late update so much…

Hyuna: Ne… Qiqi just hung us up…

Me: Unnie…I wasn’t, just that I’m busy with school works lately… it’s not like high school, it’s college…

Hyuna: Ah…*Look left to the right*

Hyunseung: Looking for me ah?

Me: Oppa!!!

Hyuna: Yah! He’s my oppa…*reaching for Hyunseung hand, then walk away from me*

Me: *Looking at you* Oh well! So guys, I’ll be updating maybe a little more I guess…

Hyun Ji: Yah Unnie… palli, we need to work more hard for the next chaps!!! So our reader comment us… I miss their words… so much *so suddenly she cried*

Me: Mianhe… arrassoo… kaja…*I walk, pulling Hyun Ji along, persuading her…Aigoo!!* ^^,

ANHYEONG!!!