chapter 19- all was a lie...

Prince Charming and Ugly duckling

Time’s ticking, Hyunseung kept on being all down and frown, not one of his collogue dares to ask why, you know, he’s kind of popular but dude he don’t CARE! Girls all in school fall for his good charm looks and some of them even created Seungie- CHARMIES… Hyunseung very own FAN CLUB, thus he doesn’t even realize or care. Back to what happen, Hyunseung kept being stare and glare, and all of his subjects teachers all bugs by his attitude and attention was leasing, but some of the girl classmates all thinks he has a cute frowning face, excluding 4minute and especially Hyuna.

“Okay class, we’ll continue next class, goodbye and have a nice day as school is over…” Mrs. Ki the KOREAN literature teacher said and all SY LEVEL 1 student stood up and greeted her goodbyes and they all went their own ways.

4minute girls got out from the class and gone without Hyuna, who occurs to excuse herself towards the ladies room, until…

“GIRLS…” voices had called them. 4minute turn around and saw running Yoseob and Gikwang, the both boys panting after running so fast, catching the girls. They just came from the teachers’ lounge and came to see the girls for a reason.

“What?” Jihyun asked. Gikwang handed them all a CD box, and also some papers to each of 4minute While Yoseob explained to them.

“Here’s your debut songs, your schedule and the song CD, it’s the visual one… it’s contain the melody… practice this and memorize every words… remember your not a full academic student anymore, so half day of academic and half for art, practice till 7… Arrasso…?” all the girls observe their papers and then nodded without even looking away.

“Oh where’s Hyuna?” realize, Gikwang asked.

“She went to the restroom… she’ll be with us later…” Jiyoon answered. Gikwang and Yoseob nodded, then left the girls without a words.

“Speaking of Hyuna, I don’t think she’s in the ladies restroom… or maybe she forgot where it is…”Sohyun said looking out the transparent window beside where they were standing. Hyuna who in the parking lot, with Hyunseung and a lady. 4minute immediate being clumsy and busybody through the glassy transparent window.

 

Hyuna’ POV’S

I made an excuse to go to the restroom towards my girls, my heart kept on being bothered, it kept on wondering about Hyunseung. What had happen to me? I usual asked what’s going on, and he’ll tell, but today seems kind of different. I kind of hated to asked and bother about him, but I’m worried, worried that this whole thing would be my fault, you know since his mother gave me cold shoulder and he rejected her offering to come back home, I felt like it’s all blame to me. of course I felt like that, after he had met me, everything changes. I guess…

I walk away downstairs, in the hall, I had found Hyunseung walking out the exit. I followed him, maybe it’s the best time that I should asked him. So as I got nearer to him, out in the middle of the parking lot. Wanted to grab his wrist…

“Prince…” the attention went out, we both look at the voice who called simultaneously, Hyunseung nickname, the name I’ve known from Jessica and his eoma and as I guess from the both of them it’s his mother.

“Eoma…” Hyunseung called out, surprise I guess. I turn to look at his face, yes he is, he was surprise. All I could do right then was glaring and waiting what will happen, as it occurs I was also in the scene. Maybe it was a really bad idea to ask him right then earlier.

“Hyuna…?” she call my name, looking at me with her chin up high.  I look at Hyunseung who was in shock for the second time to see I was there. So I grins and didn’t spoke any words at all. Hyunseung puzzle for when I got there, thus he was thinking about his mother.

“What are doing here eoma, if you came to take me home, I don’t want to… I still want to stay at Hyuna’s…” Mrs. Jang smile. A kind of a different, not evil, not suspicious but something behind it.

“I’m not here for you… I’m here for Hyuna…” she looks at me, Hyunseung also looks at me. I pointed myself with my finger. Mrs. Jang nodded. I was about to take a step forward, when Hyunseung block my way with his one arm. Surprise to see what he was doing…

“Why…?” Hyunseung asked. Mrs. Jang sighs, a very light sigh.

“Cause, I needed to talk to her… Hyuna, come with me, I’ll send you home... Hyunseung you can stay, as long as you can… but I need a privacy talking with Hyuna” the voice was kind of awkward. Something tells me, she was up to something. She looks at me with a very light unknowing meaning smile. It’s really hard to tell, what’s on her mind. “Hyuna, come…” she said. I nodded, then walk away from Hyunseung and got inside the car along with Mrs. Jang.

 

Hyunseung POV’S

“What is up?” I asked towards myself, and that’s when I felt a hand tapping my shoulder. I turn around and saw JunHyung.

 

~ Somewhere in a streets park, sitting on a bench~ (With JunHyung)

JunHyung sat beside me, sipping his cola. Before heading here, JunHyung told me about our debut song. So he told me completely about it and the next thing I know we ended up on a bench. He got his cola in a nearby store and as for me, just a water might hit the spot. We were silent, nothing really hit our mind, because we’re not a good friend or any close to as being a friend.

“So tell me why don’t you want to go home?” but then again he finally broke the silent. I look at him, his question gave me puzzle mania.

“How do you know that?”

“Dongwoon…” he simply asked, his cola was already empty, shake it for a little check up and throw it in a nearby trash bin. SCORE! He looks at me, with a serious look.

“How did he know that?”

“his cousin…”

“Cousin? And how does he knows…”

“How should I know, he got it from you…”

“Me…?”

“Yoon DooJoon… don’t know him?”

“Oh DooJoon is Dongwoon cousin?”

“Yeah…”

“Okay… why do you want to know anyway?”

“Because…” JunHyung stretch his hands up in the air and then put it down, extended his both legs and put it straight and rest it on the ground. “Because first… you should share this to some friend… second, I’m still not your friend, though I’m you leader from BEAST… and third, because I’m curious…” Okay his last word made me don’t want to hold my smile.

“Well good answer… hmm, how should I answer…”

“Okay let me answer the first answer… the correct answer is Hyuna…” JunHyung said as if he was having a quiz show. I nodded. “How long have you been getting this sort of crush on her?”

“Since I live with her…”

“Oh… that’s why all the changing…”

“I really didn’t know what the feeling can be anymore, because the last time I felt it was 6 years ago, and it’s already been close, but it’s reopen after I meet Hyuna. I try to change her, so no one can tell me she’s not my type… I kiss her because I thought I can make her like me back… but all of it was a waste… I try to be nice, but it keep on messing up, I try to tell her my care towards her, but she doesn’t seems to care and never likes me back… all I can do is just stay by herself, until she likes me back… and do you really want to know more?” I look at JunHyung, it’s kind of awkward to tell someone who like the same person as I do. JunHyung clear his throat.

“so you telling me you like her?...Just keep on…”

“ Yeah, it’s not like I’m falling over the heel for her, it’s just like more than a friend and a sister...if you really… maybe I just tell you the second reason… it’s because I suddenly thought of finding out who is my father murderer…”

“Murder…?”

“Yes… you the first to know…” I said, JunHyung nod, “You see, that’s why I can’t go home, and it’s really hard for me to do investigation when mom’s around…”

“oh well then… hope you get what you’re finding.. I guess…” he said, wasn’t really sincere. He stood up . “So hmm, I better go, don’t forget to listen to the CD, practice tomorrow…” he said, then left.

“So much for a listening friend, though this is a start…” I said to myself, then walk away from the bench. It’s time to head home.

 

BACK TO HYUNA POV’S

I got to be joking, why did I do this? Why should I bother, if I do this, I might not seeing him anymore. But I have to, I have to make the right choice and prevent a complication between him and his mother.

I took all his clothes that were all over my study desk, and some of them on the floor, I folded them and put them in his bag, saw his things, I put it in… Hyun Ji on the other hand, was poking her head from my bedroom door, and maybe she was shock to see all of the blue, I was doing a crazy stuff, but it’s worth a life. Eoma wasn’t home, she was at somewhere…

“I had finished everything…” I said, dragging Hyunseung luggage out and strolled it towards Mrs. Jang.

“Good… now Kang…. Bring it to the car… and Hyuna, this time don’t you dare to cut in the line and leave this problem to me…” Mrs. Jang said intense, I just nodded, Hyunseung luggage were taken away by the Jang’s loyal butler. Mrs. Jang had step away from my house and waited for Hyunseung arrival.

“Unnie… don’t you think, he’ll be mad about this?” Hyun Ji suddenly asked. I look at her, sigh.

“This is the right choice, okay that’s it, let’s have something to eat…” this is it, maybe I have to let go.

“But I know you love him…” Hyun Ji sounded again, I turn my head slowly and I look at her straight, no words coming out from my mouth. ‘WHAT SHOULD I DO?’

 

Hyunseung POV’S

I arrive at Hyuna’s but there’s something bad happen, eoma sat on the front yard, seems like she had waited for me. I wanted to ignore her, trying to get in the house, but its lock. I look at eoma.

“What have you done?” I asked.

“Come home…” she said.

“No…” I insisted.

“Here…” eoma said, Kang butler show my luggage. I was shock.

“B…B…but how…?”

“Why do you want to live here anymore Hyunseung? Hyuna kick you out… she’s the one who pack your things… she’s the one who let this happen…”

“Why…?”

“Because she doesn’t like you… you just a bugger in the house… if you think she’s great… she’s not, she’s a fraud… you better go inside the car… she doesn’t need you here, you’re just a troublesome to her … she told me…” eoma said tensely. I look at her.

“You lying, she never say that to you… how can you talk bad thing about her…? she never done to hurt you… why you hate her? is it because of her I didn’t want to go home…  whatever if the reason was her, but I’M NOT COMING WITH THE REAL FRAUD…” I shouted, and then move back towards the door, even though it’s lock, but it’s not soundproof, so I can hear whatever inside.

BACK TO HYUNA POV’S

“Who say?” I denies. Hyun Ji jolted for what I had said, I don’t care I won’t admit. “Who say, I love him? how can I fall for a childish and ruthless person… I would never fall for that stupid snobby spoil brat… that boy never give me a pleasure in life…”

“Stop saying that… what if he heard this…?”

“Let him…”

“How dare you unnie…” Hyun Ji said, and then she ran towards her room, before that she purposely hit her shoulder on mine. I was stunned for what I had said, but why? Why should I care, he’s a bother for me, he never make me an easy life, all he ever did was making a trouble. A LOAD SOME TROUBLEMAKER. I need to take a break, it was when my phone rang.

“Hyeobseyo…”

“Hey girl… you busy?” it was Jihyun.

“Yup I need to work… wae?”

“Well, then let’s see at Gina convenient store then…”

“Wae…?”

“I need to give you something…”

“Ah yeah…” then the line were cut. So I walk out from the door, and I had bump with him. Hyunseung was in front of me, with a very disappoint and sad face. ‘so he heard it… Omo…’

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omo… Hyunseung and Hyuna… what you are doing?

Funny section:

Hyuna: Guess what?

Me: What?

Hyuna: Hyunseung is out of my house and I think…

Hyunseung: Who said *Poke his head from the outside of the interview room* I’m out but I’m still yours… *He chuckle, step inside…*

Hyuna: *Blush* Shh don’t tell anyone yet… we’re…

Me: Who cares… everyone love you... oh yeah, I told Hyunseung oppa, to bring our guest… who are they?

Hyunseung: *Nodded, step outside then brought Lamgiang_300498 and HanJiHee*

Me: Ah my loyal dongseang-ah… *Chuckle… both of you sat with us…* Okay question… *Lamgiang_300498 start*

Hyunseung: When? Hmm, I had fallen for her, since the day we sat on the bench... it’s quite silly, but I did… I was an ego, so who really want to admit their feelings?

Hyuna: *Nodded like a kid* Yeah it’s quite hard to admit feelings, both of us just meet so why should we start to like each other, that fast? It’s freaky…

Hyunseung: *look at Hyuna with his raising eyebrows* Anyway, it’s okay being evil, Hyuna is more evil…

Hyuna: YAH! *One hit on the face toward Hyunseung* Okay let’s continue… You were saying, he admits his feeling in his mind… but you know, all I can say it’s sweet but, it’s kind of weird to be so quick… we take things slowly… it’s complicated…

Hyunseung: *Panting, slowly touch his eye… scoffs* she’s just too rough…

Hyuna: Not anymore, I promise I won’t… Mianhe… *she stoke Hyunseung cheeks*

Hyunseung: *About to kiss her, but ended Hyuna turn around quickly*

Hyuna: So next *HanJiHee then take her turn… Hyuna chuckle* not ready yet…

Hyunseung: BONUS… we’re already a COUPLE… *Hyunseung then quickly out the interview room*

Hyuna: it’s nothing… we’re still taking a slow relationship… just wait for the next chaps… okay…

Me: ANNEYONG! * we both stood up and bow, then left the scene…