Suprised!

Prince Charming and Ugly duckling

**I lost the original copy, so i write a new one... Hope you guys love this...and sorry for the long wait, been busy, and finally i'm graduating!! >o< hehehe***

JunHyung's POV

Today is the day where I'm being justify, or should i say, being counter as the criminal. I swear that this is the first and the last i would make friend from enemy. I guess, people don't get a chance to talk things right. I mean, Hyunseung is not how I see he was. He's a nice person but living under the same roof with his mother made him act like a fool.

I look at the mirror in my room, well suited, I grin. You see, out from school I never thought that I'll be going to wear a formal looks, other than school uniform. My mother baught this before, she said it's for formal occassion but I never worn them even if she forces me, i still wear things that i like and never a tux.

What do you think?

The door started to knock, as i turn around, to see who that was, my mom smiles. I know she was heart broken, but she knew that it wasn't me, that's why she hired a prosecutor for me. She sat on my bed, looking at me not fading her smile.

"My handsome boy..." she softly said. then she sniffs her nose.

She's going to cry, I know... her eyes started to redden, then tears started to fall. eventhough she's still smiling, but her eyes went watery. I walk right up to her, lean in and wipe her tears away. she touches my hand, holding it tightly in her hand, she looks at me in the eye.

"Whoever did this to you... I swear, they will have the heaviest suffer over this... my boy... My grown handsome boy..." she cried.

I lean in for a hug, then gave her a kiss on the cheek. My mother that always support me, is the toughest person in the world. I wish that she didn't know, and she would never bare any burden of holding her mix up feelings. we were hugging like it never gonna last at all.

 

~~~In the court~~~

People gathered in, silence, as the judge settle down, I sat still in the accuser sit. I didn't know what to expect. Hyunseung was there with his mother on the defender sit. His mother was crying. I can't believe this woman have stuck up with everyone crying like it's the end of her life. I didn't do anything still she believe nothing but to blame me. I guess, she's a pure heart of darkness.

"Witness..."

Hyunseung was brought up, and sat down at the witness seat. where he will be question by the prosecutor and the lawyer. The judges will afterwards decided weather i'm legit to be arrested or found that I'm not guilty. For noth having enough evidence. My lawyer stand there and look at Hyunseung.

"Hyunseung, do you thing that he really hates you?"

Hyunseung nodded. I knew that he doesn't want to give me chances. Seriously. If like this, I rather be shove to jail right now then being question and get humiliated for things that I didn't even do.

"What did JunHyung have done to you that makes you think he hates you?"

"He gets jealous..."

"Jealous over what?"

Does he have to mention about that?

"Over Hyuna..."

"And this Hyuna, is she the substance that make you think he did this to your father?"

"Yes... Yes I do..."

I'm totally dead.

"But..." Hyunseung suddenly sounded. "That was before..."

"Before what?" My lawyer questions.

"Before I found this..."

Hyunseung was holding a pendrive and then one of the security took it from him and gave it to the judge so he will slot in the pendrive and show what Hyunseung what he had found. The pendrive shows a video and they clicked it and played it.

'No... I don't care if you telling a lie, but you should do what ever it takes for me to win this case... I can't make this plan ruin... who knows what that old hag had told that JunHyung boy, by that, I had to get rid of them both quick... and that stupid nurse, does she have to tell the doctor that I ask her to give that old man more medicine than he is implying... the plan went well... and you know that I kill her because of that... so if I'm capable of doing that, you be sure to win this... understood?'

It was a video that showed Hyunseung mother talking to her appointed lawyer. But  how did Hyunseung do this?

"What just happen?" people went blistered. 

"Prince!! What are you doing? setting up your mother like that?" And that's what that crazy old woman had to question.

Hyunseung walk up to her, with a blink of an eye, he put down a paper on the table in front of her.

"You're not my real mother..." he said. "And with father in the ICU... I will accuse you for attempting murder on my father and for being a huge criminal around the globe..."

Did I just miss something out or did Hyunseung just said something that I wouldn't expect he would say. How the hell did he found out about this? How the hell? I look at agent Yoon Soo, he was also surprise. Hyunseung was indeed surprised everyone. After Mrs. Jang being drag and arrested, everyone was all in a maze. Things like this happen so suddenly.

 

Outside the court, I was there standing with my mother being congratulated and was happy for us. Hyunseung came towards me. He smile and gave his hand for a shake. I was still astonished by all of this.

"What's with that face?" he asked.

"Damn Hyunseung... How the hell you found out about this..."  I asked frankly.

"It was easy... I was fixing my camera, when I heard them talking in her office at the mansion, I captured it and was super in shock, I quickly went inside father's office... I found a secret file... a file that he should've handed towards agent Yoon Soo... but he got that file the day he got admitted in the hospital... it's a prove of her doings, her wrong doings...evidence where she should've arrested along time ago"

"Where's that file?"

"To where it suppose to be..."

"Where?"

"At me... I just got it at my office... so you're the one who had send these..." Agent Yoon Soo came up at us. It was a relieve that things had turn out like this in the end..."

"That was simple..."

Hyunseung chuckle.

"I feel bless though... I'm still wondering about something..."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Hyuna... good luck with her..."

"What are you talking about?"

Hyunseung clear his throut...

"You know what I mean..."

"What?"

"You and her..."

"Ahh... you misunderstood us... we're nothing... she rejected me..."

And he gave me a very surprise looks. I guess he's surprise now. Oh Hyunseung...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys... that's for today... hope you enjoyed it... ;) ;)