Chapter 2

My Angels

 

[The girl’s POV]

I looked up and saw a very angry guy. His face was black and his stares were like lasers, I could feel holes in my body already. If looks could kill, I swear I would have died already. I step back and stuttered my apology. “Che…sung-gg…ha-aa…mi-ii….da-aa” The guy was really really mad. Steam was literally coming out of his ears. “DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS CLOTHES COST?! AND NOW YOU HAVE GOT DIRT ON THEM! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?” He yelled. I looked at him with pure fear in my eyes. Just then, I heard a “There she is!” I immediately snapped out of my fear for that guy. They were going to catch me. I’m going to be killed for running away.

Suddenly, I realized this guy could save me.  There were people behind him. “Oppa. Please save me. Please! I will die if you don’t. Oppa, Chebal!” His expression started to soften and realized those men were chasing after me. I looked at him with pleading eyes. He turned to look at his friends, after five milliseconds; he turned around and pushed me towards another guy. “Donghae, look after her.”

[The guy’s POV]

I was chatting happily with my friends when suddenly, ‘BAM!’ Someone had hit against my chest. I looked down and saw a dirty-looking girl looking at me. I stared at her. I was really angry at what just happened. She had dirtied my designer’s clothes with that disgusting body of hers. “Che…sung-gg…ha-aa…mi-ii….da-aa” she stammered. I screamed at her, unable to accept the fact that my precious new clothes were touched by a filthy stranger “DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS CLOTHES COST?! AND NOW YOU HAVE GOT DIRT ON THEM! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?” Her eyes were filled with fear upon hearing my words.

But, suddenly the fear disappeared as someone few metres behind her shouted “There she is!” A new kind of fear enveloped her. She stood there trembling at the words that came. Her eyes lit up suddenly, she looked up at me and pleaded “Oppa. Please save me. Please! I will die if you don’t. Oppa, Chebal!” Realization dawned on me as I caught on the idea that those guys were chasing after her. I took another look at her and saw that she was covered in bruises; there were faint marks of scars too. I knew then, it was up to me to save her or she would die.

I couldn’t be cruel to her, not to a girl who was suffering so much. I turned and look at Teukie. We made eye-contact for about five milliseconds before I held her shoulders and her onto Donghae. “Donghae, look after her.” In a mere three seconds, those guys who were chasing after her caught on and were now in front of us. The man standing in front spoke in a gruff voice “Give her back to us, if you don’t want to get hurt.” I looked back at the girl in Donghae’s arms, she was pleading me with her eyes. Then, I looked at my friends, one by one; Donghae, Teukie, Siwon, Eunhyuk and finally maknae Kyuhyun. They all had the same kind of determination in their eyes, wanting to save this girl from these men.

I turned back to the man who had spoke to me and gave him the famous Kim Heechul smirk. “Never.” Teukie spoke. “Well, then. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.” After saying that he sent a flying kick, aiming right for my face. I dodged it and signaled for Donghae to get away with the girl. Eunhyuk came in and grab hold of the man’s leg and twisted it.

As I stood up, another man attempted to punch my face. I blocked his attack and kicked his weakest area. The crotch. He yelped in pain and fell back holding that area. “Maknae, watch out!” I shouted as a man was creeping up on him while he was busy dealing with another man. Once he heard my warning, he turned around and punched that guy who was about to attack him in the stomach. I ran over and punched the other one across the face. We were both hurling attacks on each of our victims when Eunhyuk screamed “Hyung! Some help here!” I turned and saw Eunhyuk struggling with two men pouncing on him at once.

I was taken off guard as the guy I was hitting suddenly punches me. ‘That is gonna leave a bruise.’ I thought as I ended our fight by kicking that guy in the crotch too. I dashed over to help Eunhyuk. The rest quickly finished off the guys they were dealing with and came to assist Eunhyuk too. In barely a minute time, those guys were down and lying on the ground. I smirked again and slowly walked over to the leader, the guy who talked to me just now. I grabbed his collar and spit “Next time, don’t mess with us. ALL of us are black-belt owners. Think twice about attacking us if you ever see us next time.” I laid him back down on the floor and clapped my hands together, signaling for the guys to move towards the car. As we made our way there, Teukie shouted “! We missed out one! Pali!” Siwon, being the religious guy he was said “Hyung, don’t curse!” But, nevertheless, we started sprinting towards the car after seeing what happened.

Donghae was being attacked by the one man we left out.

 

[Donghae’s POV]

I was joking around with my hyungs and dongsaengs when someone accidentally bumped into Heechul hyung. ‘Uh oh.’ I thought. ‘That person is going to die in Heechul hyung’s glares.’ I looked around the area, not wanting to look at what hyung is going to do to the poor victim. Hyung was yelling his head off at the person when he suddenly begged him. I turned back, astonished to find a meek-looking girl pleading Heechul hyung.

A wave of uneasiness washed over me as I hear what she was saying. “Oppa. Please save me. Please! I will die if you don’t. Oppa, Chebal!” Her words captured my attention; they seemed so desperate. Her tone; it was a mixture of fear, panic and perhaps, a tiny hint of hope?  I have never seen someone looking so scared. Her whole body was trembling; her eyes were full of hurt and fear. She was begging hyung like it was the most important thing she could ever do.

Hyung exchanged glances with Leeteuk Hyung before ing the girl into my hands with a “Donghae, look after her.” The girl fell into my arms, eyes wide open with shock. I took her into my arms, carried her bridal style and started running towards the car which was a good 10 metres away. Damn it! How can things progress so differently in just a mere minute? I shook my head, unable to believe that we were actually helping a stranger. ‘Whatever. She’s my responsibility now.’ I thought as I looked down at the girl in my arms. I glanced at her, and realized she was covered in scars and bruises. Her body had stiffened, from the minute I carried her. She looked uncomfortable, and was kind of fidgeting about. “Agassi, would you mind staying still? It is a bit difficult to ca-” I never got to finish my line as a man suddenly attacked me from behind.

Surprised, I let go of the girl in my hands and fell to the floor. The man gave me a few good kicks before making his way to the girl. He pulled her up by the hair and started dragging her back. The girl whimpered in pain. She turned back and mouthed to me “Save me. Chebal.” I was still lying on the ground, but seeing her face, I suddenly have an urge to protect her. I sprung up, kicked the man on his back forcing him to let go of the girl. Once freed, the girl ran to hide behind me. But, dang! The man was too fast, he had been trained for this kind of incidents. He quickly grabbed the girl, before she made to my back, and slapped her right across the face. He even punched her right in the stomach.

I felt anger rising in me. That was definitely not how a girl should be treated. After being punched and slapped, the girl fell on to the floor, unconscious. The man was going to hit her again, but before he could do that, I quickly kick him in the chest, causing him to stumble backwards. I picked up the girl again, wanting to rush to the car before he recovered. I was no match for him. Even if I was a black belt holder, I had to protect the girl and myself; and that guy was trained for this stuff. Moreover, he was at least twice my size.

I was reaching the car, just two metres left when that man kicked my knees, sending the girl flying onto the ground as my hands gave way. I fell on to ground but it wasn’t long before the man picked me up by my collar and threw a punch in my face. He then went to the girl and kicked her harshly. Mustering up strength, I ran up to the girl and cover her with my body before the man could hurt her even more.

I don’t know why but I couldn’t bear the thought of having this girl hurt. She was so precious… to me.

The man, upon seeing me covering the girl, threw more punches and kicks at me. Knowing that I won’t let go of the girl, he took out a knife and ran its sharp blade against my right hand. Immediately, blood spilled out, adding color to the black cement ground. Nevertheless, I hugged the girl, trying to distract myself from the pain. I refused to give in to the pain and surrender to the man. The man, as if he could read my mind, raise up the knife and wanted to stab me in the back.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the pain to sink in. Five seconds passed, but nothing happened. I looked up and saw Siwon holding the man’s hand. “Hyung! Gwenchana?” Kyuhyun rushed towards me and helped me up. I gave a weak smile, signaling that I was fine. “Eunhyuk. Take care of the girl.” Heechul hyung instructed. “Teukie and Siwon, take care of this b*stard here. I will go start the car up.” Kyuhyun then help me towards the car. Eunhyuk carried the girl to the car and slowly laid her against the car seat. Within a minute, Siwon and Leeteuk hyung came to join us. And, Heechul hyung started driving towards Leeteuk’s hyung and Eunhyuk’s house. Soon, I fell asleep.

~~~

“Hyung. Wake up. We’ve reached.” I blinked and awoke to Kyuhyun staring at me. I sat up and stretched. “Ouch!” Pain shot through me. “Hyung! You are so forgetful!” Kyuhyun chuckled at me. ‘Great! I even forget that I hurt myself’ I rolled my eyes, in my mind. Looking around, I then realized that the girl was gone. “Where’s the girl?” I asked. “Leeteuk hyung took her to Seohyun.” “Right.” I should have known. Seohyun was clever and meticulous. She would take good care of the girl. “Hyung. Hyung!” I snapped back to reality, realizing that I had just spaced out. “Let’s go.” I said as I made my way out of the car.

As soon as I stepped into the house mansion, Siwon forced me to seat down and he started treating to my wounds. The others didn’t sustain much injury except for some bruises here and there.  Siwon was almost done with my wounds when Seohyun came down the stairs. She frowned and said to Leeteuk “Oppa. What did you guys do to her? Her whole body is filled with scars and bruises. There are three long scars on her back that seems to have been open up again and again before they even have time to heal. Oppa. What in the world happened? This is not the way to treat girls or even people!” She started lecturing us all in one breath. “Seohyun ah. We didn’t do anything to her. In fact, we saved her. I have absolutely no idea what happen to her before.” Leeteuk hyung explained. “Jinja?  Mianhe for wronging you, oppa.” She bowed slightly. “Gwenchana.” I stood up and went over to pat her head. “Did you change her clothes?” Siwon inquired. “Neh.” Seohyun replied. “I’ll go check on her. Is she sleeping in the guest rooms or in your room?” I said, directing the question to Seohyun. “Oppa, she’s sleeping in the guest room beside your room. By the way, oppa, she’s sleeping. Or rather, still knocked out.” Seohyun said. “Arraso. Gumawo.” I thanked her and headed up the stairs. 

A/N: Chapter 2 is here!!! :D Yay! LOLS Too many ideas for this fic xD

Two of the answers are  in this fic ((: For the second question, It will be revealed soon ((: Happy reading! :D 

Subscibe & Comment! <3