Chapter 13

My Angels

 

Chapter 13

[Hyoyeon’s POV]

The weekend flew by and soon, Monday had arrived. And that only meant one thing; school. I was dreading to back to school after all that had happened. To be honest, I have no idea what had happened last Friday, except that Eunhyuk had somehow managed to save me, sneak me back into the house after we finally took the last bus and help me came up with some alibi to cover up on Saturday.

We had not converse in the past two days. Well, I was slightly avoiding him. Okay, I was totally avoiding him. It seems wrong and weird but I couldn’t ignore what we had on Friday at the bus stop. There was something… something special. And I wanted to keep all of it, I didn’t want to try and struck up a conversation with him only to have him brush me off like before.

It was the first time something like that had happened to me and… I… liked it. I like his concern for me, I like him smiling at me, I like his little excuses for the things he had done because he had wanted to, I like the way he called my name and I like that he doesn’t force or question me but just listen and care for me.

I like all of those things Lee Eunhyuk had done for and shown me at the bus stop on Friday.

I did not want any of those to change back to the arrogant jerk he was before.

“Unnie? We have to go now. The car’s outside waiting for us. Are you done with your breakfast?”

I looked up from the cereal I had been stirring since forever and saw Seohyun looking at me. I glanced back at my uneaten breakfast and sighed mentally. My thoughts had apparently drowned me so deeply –and my cereal- that it was already time to leave.

“Arraso. Give me a moment, I’ll just wash up my bowl and grab something for later.”

I smiled at Seohyun before she could stop me and went into the kitchen with my bag. Leeteuk Oppa and Seohyun had been telling me to leave the dishes and let the maids wash it but I had refused, seeing as I was already receiving so much help from them already. It was the least I could do.

I hurriedly washed the bowl and decided to grab some granola bars from the fridge in case I was hungry later on. As I was heading to the front door, I bumped into someone and almost fell if not for the person’s tight grip on my hand and waist.

I looked up only to see the person I had wanted to avoid, Eunhyuk.

“Stop avoiding me.”

His three words immediately had me in denial.

“I-I-I’m not. Thanks but I have to leave, Seohyun is waiting for me.”

“Hyunnie? You head to school first; I’ll bring Hyoyeon to school later.”

“Okay Oppa. Bye Unnie, bye Oppa.”

Before I could even protest, I heard Seohyun close the car door and the car drove off. Now I was really stuck here with Eunhyuk.

“Eunhyuk-shi. I have to go to school, please let me go.” I tried to stand firm and stick with my excuse.

“Only Seohyun goes to school this early, you go because she’s your ride to school. And, you wouldn’t want to go to school this early with all the bullying going on.” Eunhyuk said in a firm voice, his hands still on my hand and waist.

I looked away, embarrassed and ashamed that he had caught me red-handed.

“Now, I don’t know why you’ve been avoiding me but I know you have your reason and I’m not going to force you to say it. I just want you to stop it okay? Last Friday happened, and what had happened before is the past, it’s over. I want to start afresh with you, I know what we had on Friday was something special and I want to see how it goes. Can I?”

At this point, he released me and set me on my foot, my right arm swinging back by my side. He looked me in the eye and took out his right hand, “Hi, my name is Lee Eunhyuk, what’s yours?”

I didn’t hesitate and took his right hand.

“I’m Kim Hyoyeon. It’s nice to meet you.”

 

A/N: A little more on Hyoyeon and her feelings on Eunhyuk. I'm still trying to potray all three main's characters and I'm still trying to see who and what their personality are like. So do bear with me if they are stereotype-like. Really sorry for my bad writing skills, nowadays I'm trying to step up the game and do more with the characters. So far, I have had Donghae's personality down. And this chapter help me found Hyuk's one. The deciding one and difficult one would be Hyo. She's changing throughout the fic so I apologize for my writing! >.< I'm trying my best(: Improving as I go along~ 

Alright, enough with the lengthy words~ This chapter has Hyohyuk again! I'm sorry, Hyohae fans! Wait awhile more >.< Hyukkie's stepping up to his game, isn't he? :P Hope you guys enjoyed it(: 

Also, I've created a twitter account for my fics, do follow! --> http://twitter.com/#!/Yukeez

A little test, I'm currently doing for all my fics :D Shout 'Pancakes and waffles' if you've read my A/N in the comment box below! ^^ 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3