Chapter 18

My Angels

 

Chapter 18: Young Miss Hyoyeon

Her heart was beating wildly against her chest and her breaths came out short and shallow. She was aware that she was slightly hyperventilating and that her jaw had dropped. She knew the broken pieces of the plate laid around of feet and that her hands were stuck in midair. All of these little actions were nothing compared to the bigger scene surrounding the tiny room.

Her very own boyfriend was bare-chested with a blanket covering his body from the waist down and right beside him was a very gorgeous girl who was tucked tightly on his left side, Kwon Yuri.

Yet, that was not even the whole picture.

Eunhyuk’s face was one of shock but his hands were still grabbing tightly onto those of Yuri’s. The female had a blanket covering up to her chest and was clinging onto Eunhyuk as hard as she could. But yet, it was the fear and trepidation covering their face that captured the attention of the girlfriend.

Easily, she found the reason of their fear and the reason of her own. Standing next to the bed was one of the most familiar faces that had haunted her dreams for most of her life, Cha Yong Suk. Just that three words was enough to send her shaking in fear and running for a life (if she could have); and right now, seeing him in person had all of her walls breaking down.

That man was one of those who had broken her spirit so freely and easily. Cha Yong Suk had attacked her verbally, mentally, spiritually, emotionally and physically. She wasn’t quite sure what kind of attack had not been used on her because she had gone through it all. What the girls had suffered, she had it ten times worse because her dad wanted nothing but perfection from her.

Right now, he was standing in front of her, a smirk on his arrogant face, pointing a gun at the duo on the bed. It was all she could do to keep from breaking down as she realized that her past had caught up to her. The freedom she had was short but well-lived.

They always say, ‘the last moment before your death, your life would flash before your eyes’. To her, it felt like she had entered the gateway to hell and all the moments from the past two months played back in her mind.

Tiffany, Taeyeon, Sunny, Siwon, Nicole, Seohyun, Heechul, Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Donghae and lastly, Eunhyuk.

It was mere seconds when all of this feelings and reminiscence took place, but yet it felt like 10 years had passed before someone spoke and that someone was Cha Yong Suk.

“Hello, young miss Hyoyeon, are you ready to go home?”

A/N: Hey guys, sorry that this update took awhile! >.< I'm aiming for another update next weekend. JC's workload is crazyyyyy. T^T 

But, on the other hand, I'm so excited for this fanfic! It's reaching the I guess~ Was this what you had expected Hyoyeon to see? Probably the part on Eunhyuk and Yuri, but definitely not from her past~haha. 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONS&VOTESARELOVED!~ <3