Chapter 17

My Angels

 

 Chapter 17: Bittersweet

For the first time in her life, Hyoyeon was happy and very much contented with how things were falling in place. Leeteuk and Heechul showed her what family was supposed to be like, Seohyun and Donghae taught her what friends were and Eunhyuk taught her love. The house she had seen as a refuge before was now what she calls home. The people whom she had treated as her saviours were now her family and people she had grown to love.

Love, what a special word it was.

Since her escape, she had learnt what love is, how to love, and why she should love. The people whom had saved her and given her love and taught her the different forms of love, and for that, she could not help but be grateful about it.

Amongst all those that she loves, she knows one man that captured her heart like no other.

Lee Eunhyuk.

Just the thought of him had a smile gracing her face and she continued preparing the popcorn and the strawberry milk for the movie marathon she was having later, with him. Leeteuk was out with the boys while Seohyun was staying over at Tiffany’s house for a sleepover. The invite had been extended to Hyoyeon but she had wanted some alone time with Eunhyuk and had rejected the offer.

The couple had been planning for quite some time for some alone time in the house, doing something simple and hence, having a movie marathon. Eunhyuk was currently upstairs in his room, setting up the place and the movies while Hyoyeon had went to make popcorn.

Humming a song she had heard Seohyun sing in the shower many times, Hyoyeon slowly made her way to her boyfriend’s room with a constant smile on her face. She thought of the fun times they would have later and the cuddling that was bound to occur –which she has grown to love, after Eunhyuk introduced it to her-.

Balancing the bowl and the cup of milk on one hand, Hyoyeon pushed open the door with a declaration.

“I’m here!”

And the scene that greeted her was one that caused the plate to break into half, along with her heart

 

A/N: Hey guys, I'm sorry for not updating for 2 months. School's hectic and I sort of lost inspiration for this fic again... But oh well, here's the next chapter! I want to end this as soon as I can, since I've beenn dragging it for so long. So expect dramaaaa! Haha~ I think you guys can guess what she saw? But, hmm, if you guys know me, I'm quite famous for twisting scenes and making you guys shock. So, be prepared. The wheels in my head are turning! 

COMMENTS&SUBCRIPTIONS&VOTESARELOVED!~ <3