Chapter 6

My Angels

 

Chapter 6

[No One’s POV]

“Bbring~” The bell rang and students hurriedly packed their bags, wanting to get out of school as soon as possible.

“Unnie, I and the other Unnies are going to the library to study and then catch a movie afterwards, let’s go together alright?” Seohyun asked Hyoyeon with a smile on her face as Hyoyeon was packing her bag.

“Arraso. Kaja.” Hyoyeon agreed and the five of them started walking towards the school gate.

As they passed by the Kingkas, Seohyun told the rest of them to wait for awhile while she went to inform her oldest brother of her and Hyoyeon’s whereabouts.

 “Oppa, I’ll be going with the Unnies to the library now. We’ll be catching a movie later so ask Ahjumma to not cook my dinner. Thank you.” Seohyun said to Leeteuk.

“Okay~ Take care of yourself and Hyoyeon. Call me when you’re coming home, I’ll ask Choi Ahjusshi to pick you guys up.” Leeteuk said, patting his younger sister’s head.

“Oppa! My hair!” The younger girl complained.

Leeteuk just let out a laugh and asked the younger girl to run along.

Meanwhile, Hyoyeon and the three other girls were standing by a pillar, chatting away while waiting for Seohyun. Just then, a shadow fell over them and the girls greeted the person in chorus.

“Hi Donghae Oppa!” Taeyeon, Sunny and Tiffany greeted.

“Hi girls.” Donghae smiled.

“Hi Hyoyeon~” Donghae then greeted the younger girl individually, gaining the attention of the other three girls who were wondering what their relationship was.

“Donghae O-Oppa” Hyoyeon said meekly.

“Are you doing alright?” Donghae asked, paying full attention to Hyoyeon.

The younger girl was about to answer the older guy when a tall, slim and pretty girl appeared, putting her hand on Donghae’s arms.

“Donghae Oppa, where did you go? I missed you~” The girl cooed. Just then the girl seemed to realize the other four girls beside Donghae and wrinkled her nose in disgust.

“Eww Oppa, what are you doing with those nerds?”

“Yoona, please be nice.” Donghae sighed and said curtly.

Seeing the interaction between Yoona and Donghae, Hyoyeon closed her lips and decided not to speak. Something about Yoona just gave Hyoyeon the chills. She turn around with her head down, wanting to hide behind Sunny when she hit someone and fell onto the ground.

“Yah!” The person screamed. “Don’t you have eyes?!”

Tiffany and Sunny immediately helped Hyoyeon up while Taeyeon threw a dirty look at the person Hyoyeon had accidentally hit, Sooyoung.

“Hyo, you okay?” Taeyeon asked concerened.

Hyoyeon nodded and started apologizing to Sooyoung.

“Mianhe. I didn’t see you. Sorry.”

“ARE YOU BLIND?! You idiot!” Sooyoung scolded, slapping Hyoyeon across the face.

Sooyoung had a fiery temper and although Yoona was the meanest out of the Queenkas, Sooyoung wasn’t one to mess with either. If there was anything she hated the most, it would be having people knock into her. And, Hyoyeon just did the thing she detested most.

“Choi Sooyoung! Yah! She apologized already! What more do you want?!” Aghast by Sooyoung’s actions towards her friend, Taeyeon screamed at the taller girl.

“Shut up, Kim Taeyeon. You’re no matter than that loser, whoever she is.” Sooyoung smirked, knowing full well that she was adding oil to fire.

“You-“ Before Taeyeon could continue scolding Sooyoung, Hyoyeon grabbed Taeyeon’s hand.

“Please Taeyeon, it’s my fault. It’s okay. Don’t get mad at her. It’s my fault.” Hyoyeon then turned to Sooyoung and apologized once more.

“I’m sorry. It’s all my fault that I didn’t look where I was going, please don’t scold Taeyeon. I’m sorry.”

“Hyoyeon ah…” The three girls and Donghae whispered.

“Unnie! What happened to your face?!” Seohyun had just came over to the girls and was horrified to find that Hyoyeon had a huge red handprint on her face.

Hyoyeon and the girls kept silent. Yoona and Sooyoung were smirking by the side while Donghae gazed worriedly at Hyoyeon. It wasn’t that Donghae didn’t care about Sooyoung slapping Hyoyeon, it was just that he didn’t want to cause Hyoyeon more pain than ever.

He knew what the Queenkas were capable of if they ever found out that Hyoyeon was someone who mattered to him.

“Unnie, are you okay?” Seohyun worriedly put her palm on Hyoyeon’s burning cheek.

“That over here bumped into Sooyoung Unnie and got what she deserved.” Yoona piped up.

Seohyun’s eyes widened and she turned to Donghae with a glaring stare.

“And Oppa did nothing?” Seohyun accused.

Unaware of Donghae’s relationship to Hyoyeon, Yoona smirked and planted a kiss on Donghae’s cheek before saying in a menacing voice.

“Why must my Donghae Oppa help someone like her? Such a loser”

Seohyun ignored Yoona and glared at Donghae whose fist tightened but lips were still shut. Seeing Donghae’s actions, Hyoyeon felt hurt.

‘I thought I mattered to him. I guess it’s just my wishful thinking.’

“Seohyun ah, it’s okay. You know what, you go with the girls for the movie, I’ll go back home first, bye.”

Without waiting for a response, Hyoyeon departed, leaving her friends. Taeyeon then pulled Seohyun away from Donghae and left with Tiffany and Sunny, leaving Donghae with the two Queenkas.

They all wanted to go after Hyoyeon, especially Donghae; but somehow, he didn’t have the courage to do so. The girls knew it was better to leave her alone for now.

As soon as Hyoyeon realized that she was out of the view of the Queenkas, she started running. She had no idea where she was running to but she kept her legs moving.

After awhile, she stopped and took in her surroundings. She saw that she was in a meadow and there was no one there. Looking around the beautiful scenery, Hyoyeon took in a deep breath.a

She had always love being in the arms of nature. She walked a little future into the meadow and sat down.

Then, she let all her tears out, sobbing profusely.

“Yah. What the hell?!”

A voice spoke and the person who had been laying in the meadow sleeping woke up due to Hyoyeon’s sobbing.

Seeing the person in front of her, Hyoyeon gasped.

The person was none other than…

 

A/N: Hey guys~ I'm back with another chapter (: Have a guess who the person is ^^ 

Once again, I apologize if this chapter is weird and stuff. My ideas for this story are mixed up LOLS ._.

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3