Chapter 16

My Angels

Chapter 16: Her Swear

 
Two weeks had passed since the incident at the ice cream shop and Hyoyeon-Eunhyuk couple had been as sweet as any new couple would be. The news of them being together shocked many, the Queenkas, Hyoyeon's group of friends and the Kingkas as well. In fact, the only person who was not surprised by the news and took it relatively well was Heechul.
 
Ever since Hyoyeon had knocked into Heechul and caused Leeteuk to adopt her, Heechul had taken a special liking to the girl though he did not often show it. However, Heechul's protectiveness had shown for the younger girl as the couple announced that they were dating. He warned Eunhyuk that should he break her heart, Eunhyuk was going to be even uglier than he was right now. That in turn, caused uproar of laughter as Eunhyuk was deemed the ugliest among the Kingkas.
 
Not everyone was happy with the news but everyone accepted it begrudgingly and no one had dared to touch Hyoyeon or even glared at her when she walked by for she had been 'claimed' by the Kingka. At the top of the chain of people saddened by the news of Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk dating were two individuals, Donghae and Yuri.

For as long as the Kingka and Queenka system had started, Yuri had thought of herself as Eunhyuk’s ‘girlfriend’. Although it had never been made official, it was widely recognized by the students that Yuri and Eunhyuk were an item. However, between the two of them, Eunhyuk had told Yuri that he was not looking for a relationship and just wanted to have fun; to which Yuri had agreed as well.

Alas, unknown to Eunhyuk, the Queenka that was adored by many boys had really fallen for him.

As Yuri stared at the both of them who were walking pass in the hallways, she swear that she would not let some ugly duckling that had appeared halfway to steal Eunhyuk away from her. She could not understand why Eunhyuk had fallen for Hyoyeon when he had claimed that he did not want to be in a relationship.

Kwon Yuri was definitely better than some ugly duckling that appeared out of nowhere

 

A/N: Hey guys, I'm so sorry this chapter took so long! This chapter is not the best, and I had a hard time trying to figure out how to express out what I want to write. Like I said, drama is coming up soon! Haha. 

Anyway, for those of you that read the A/Ns, this is good for ya! I've started a One-shot request shop only for my readers! I've hit more than 2,400 subscribers in total and since I've been back the number of subs have been decreasing and increasing so I'm really glad to hit that number! However, due to the limited amount of time I have, since school is starting again -.- I can only accept 30 requests in total. First come, first served. If I don't hit that number, I'll be closing the requests in a week. Perhaps I'll do this oneshot request every 100/200 milestone? Haha. It depends on your responses. So grab your chance and request if you want me to write your oneshot! Remember, only 30 requests in total! And I'll be posting this on all of my on-going fics! This is to thank you guys for the support! ^^ 

Link to Request Shop--> Click me! 

Also, my good friend on AFF has participate in a fanfic competition, please like/comment on the post if you like exo fanfics. The deadline's today, so it would be really lovely if you guys could just help her win the competition! Click here!

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3