Chapter 4

My Angels

A/N: Hi guys! I'm now on semi-hiatus~ Problems still there but I thought I update anyway~ Hope you guys will enjoy this chappie! ^^ Sorry for the short chappie! ><
PS, I added their ages in the prologue (: 


Chapter 4

[No one’s POV]

After Hyoyeon had dried her tears, the duo then proceeded down to the dining room; where everyone was having their breakfast. 

“Omo! Donghae Oppa, why did you bring her down? She’s supposed to be resting now; I was going to bring her breakfast later.” Seohyun, being the caring girl, told Donghae off.

“Agassi? Please don’t scold Donghae-goon. I told him to bring me down; I wanted to thank you all for helping me. Gamsahamita.” Hyoyeon bowed down, a full 90 degrees, causing her to groan in pain. 

She wasn’t supposed to move around too much as the wound she had received from the punch yesterday was not going to heal so soon. Upon seeing the girl in pain, Donghae hurriedly help to sit Hyoyeon sit on a chair beside Eunhyuk, while he took a sit opposite her. Siwon sensed the awkward atmosphere that hung in the air, and attempted to break it. 

[Siwon’s POV]

“Hi, my name is Siwon. What’s your name, Miss?” I said. 

“An-Annyeonghasayo, Cho neun Kim Hyoyeon immida.” She stuttered; her voice sounding like a melody, that is, before a someone broke it. 

“Yah, shouldn’t you be going home right now?” Eunhyuk grumbled, in a pissed off tone.

I shot Eunhyuk a glare, as Hyoyeon started squirming about in her seat. She was about to stand up when Donghae spoke. 

“Leeteuk Hyung, can she stay with at your house for the time being? She’s having problems now and I can’t bring her home; you know my mum will ask me tons of questions if I bring a girl home to stay. Besides, Hyunnie can take care of her.” Donghae explained. 

I’ve never seen Donghae being so caring towards someone before. Sure, Donghae is a caring guy but he would NEVER go to such extend of asking Leeteuk Hyung to let someone live in his house. His eyes were filled concern. As his vision flickered from Leeteuk Hyung to Hyoyeon, the gaze changed from a pleading one to a loving one. 
‘Did he fall for her already?’

I saw Hyoyeon shaking her head at Donghae, her expression telling him that she didn’t want to bother us. What I was curious about is what had happened to her? What were the problems they were talking about? Will she tell us? 

[No one’s POV]

Seohyun was urging her oldest brother to agree to let Hyoyeon stay while her other brother was flaring up. 

“Hyung! Why must we let a stranger stay in our house?! We don’t even know her! You mean saving her wasn’t enough?!” Which earned him a scolding from Heechul. 

“Yah! You brat! What is wrong with you? Do you know your words are making Hyoyeon-ssi very uncomfortable?” Heechul yelled. 

“Aish! Whatever! I’m going off!” Eunhyuk grumbled, grabbing his jacket and went out, slamming the door.

“Chesonghapmida. I didn’t know my coming would bring you so much trouble. Cheongmal chesonghapmida.” Hyoyeon was about to bow again when Leeteuk stood up and went over to stop her. 

“Hyoyeon ah, don’t bow. Just ignore that monkey. You can stay here for the time being. So, welcome to the family, don’t be so formal with us.” Leeteuk smiled, flashing his dimples at the dumbfounded girl. “Oh, by the way, when’s your birthday?” 

“Neh? Twenty second of September, I’m six-sixteen.” She stuttered a little, shocked at Leeteuk’s statement. 

“Ahh. We’re all your Oppas except for Hyunnie.” Kyuhyun, who haven’t spoke up since they had come down, commented. 

“Alright, let’s get down to work. Teukie, you go with Siwon down to the school to do the administrative stuff. Seohyun, find some clothes for Hyoyeon. Evil Maknae, get the maids to prepare a room for her. Donghae, get Kim Ahjusshi to prepare the car.” 

Yes, that was the Hee-dicator dictating everyone around.