Chapter 8

My Angels

 

Chapter 8

[No One’s POV]

The door to the Lee Mansion opened and in came Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk, walking side by side. The younger girl was laughing at something the older guy had said and the latter was just smiling at the girl who seemed to be much more relaxed around him now.

They arrived at the dining room and saw Seohyun and the Kingkas sitting there, in the middle of dinner.

Seohyun, the ever observant girl first saw her older brother and Hyoyeon, immediately sprung up from her seat and ran to hug the older girl, making Hyoyeon gasped from the surprise attack.

“Unnie! Where have you been? I was so worried about you!!” Seohyun asked in a high pitched voice, hugging Hyoyeon even tighter.

“Seo? You’re crushing Hyoyeon.” Leeteuk reminded Seohyun who then released Hyoyeon.

“Mianhe Unnie, I was just too caught up in the moment.” Seohyun apologized with her cheeks flushed pink.

“It’s okay; it feels good to know that someone is worried about me.” Hyoyeon smiled at the younger girl and patted her head in return.

Seohyun then pulled the older girl to the seat beside her and asked for the butler for two more sets of utensils.

“Erm, it’s okay, I’ve had dinner already.” Hyoyeon told the butler with a smile on her face, rejecting the Seohyun’s offer.

“Dinner? But, where did you get the money?” Heechul asked, curious.

“I treat her to dinner.” Eunhyuk who hasn’t spoken since they arrived home suddenly spoke up, making all heads turn to him.

“What?!” Kyuhyun gasped loudly at his Hyung’s abnormal behavior.

“I though Heechul Hyung is the abnormal one, not you Eunhyuk Hyung!” The Evil Maknae side of Kyuhyun’s came out as he spoke his thoughts out loud.

“Aish! You idiot!” Eunhyuk knocked Kyuhyun on the head, causing much laughter at the dining table.

After the laughter died down, Leeteuk then asked Eunhyuk for the full story as to why he was with Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk told them about it.

After the sun had set, Eunhyuk had brought Hyoyeon to one of the nearest restaurant for a quick dinner and came home after that.

As Eunhyuk told the story, Donghae had his eyes focused on Hyoyeon, gazing softly at the younger girl who was smiling up and Eunhyuk. The moment Donghae had seen them coming back in together, he hadn’t like it at all.

He knew it was his fault that Hyoyeon ran away but he didn’t like the fact that Eunhyuk was the one who brought her back and he certainly detest the idea of them getting closer to each other.

Heechul, who was sitting at the side, observed the situation and smiled to himself,

How interesting things are about to unfold.

 

A/N: Hey everyone~ Another update ^^ 

I'll be on a sort-of-one month hiatus after this chapter since my exams are coming up (: I'll post more after they are done ^^ 

No replies this chapter, I'm trying to update all my fics tonight ((: 

Hope you enjoy the chapter ^^ 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3