Chapter 25

My Angels

Recap: The guys have managed to found out under Dong Hae's father, Min Seok's help that Hyoyeon was captured by a huge mob. An operation was carried out by the KNP SWAT team to rescue the victims of the mob. (Chapter 24) Meanwhile, Hyoyeon has finally met up with her Father and endured another round of torture. (Chapter 23)

Chapter 25: Chaos, White and Black

It was chaos.

Hyoyeon had been knocked out cold after her latest and toughest session that was directly supervised and instructed by her Father. It wasn’t till she heard gun shots and felt that she was bouncing upside down that she realised they were under attack.

A minute later, her lips curved upwards for the first time since she had met Yong Suk that night.

She and the girls were either going to die, or they were going to be saved.

Either way, they were leaving this hell.

She didn’t bother looking at who was carrying her and merely closed her eyes to pray that at least the girls were going to be able to leave this hell; even if she couldn’t.

Hyoyeon felt the sunlight on her skin before even opening her eyes.

They were outside, on top of the ship.

Father had probably prepared a small boat to get them away from this operation.

Regardless, it was nice to feel the sunlight for what might be the last time in her life.

Suddenly, she felt herself falling and pain exploded on her sides; not that she made a sound. She stayed quiet and just laid on the hard ground wishing for everything to end. Gunshots sounded in the air and shouting continued for what seemed like an eternity before the noise lowered and was replaced by rustling sounds.

She felt herself being lifted into someone’s arms and heard whispers of what she supposed was comfort and consolation or maybe threats that this wasn’t over.

Hyoyeon didn’t really care anymore.

In her mind, she was just repeating the happy moments that she had in this short life of hers. She saw the faces of the kind people she had made friends with for the past two months. She saw Donghae’s face of anxiety and protectiveness when she had first awoken. She saw Eunhyuk’s love and adoration for her when they were together.

As those memories faded, she was suddenly faced with two faces she couldn’t quite identify.

There was a woman who was smiling at Hyoyeon kindly with love and a hint of worry in her eyes. A man was looking at her encouragingly with his hands out, as if asking Hyoyeon to go towards him. Hyoyeon felt herself moving forward towards the man before her vision of the man suddenly turned sideways.

It appeared as if Hyoyeon had fell onto the ground and suddenly three heads entered her vision. A new face of a young boy showed up looking apologetic and close to tears. A bicycle was removed from under her and the man lifted her up in his arms while the woman looked her over for injuries. The boy on the ground was crying and appeared to be begging her for forgiveness. The man mirrored the expression of a proud man and the woman seemed relieved.

“We love you, our precious baby Hyoyeon.”

Were they her parents?

Hyoyeon didn’t get an answer before a bright light engulfed her and her world went black. 

 

A/N: Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating for 10 months. Again, my pathetic excuse is... studies... because, welcome to the Singapore Education System. I was preparing for my A Levels... I know this is a really pathetic excuse after reusing it for like what, 10 times already. But, I have no choice... 

But, I'm really sorry to have keep you guys waiting for so long. 

Anyway, I think I've mentioned before that I wanted to finish this fic before 2014 ends but it doesn't really seem possible now lol. 

BUTTTT, I'm really working on the future chapters right now. Definitely less than 10 chapters and hopefully, I can clear it by January! I already have chapter 26 done, and I'm going to work on 27 now! 

Thank you for your continuous support as I take ages to complete a fanfic... As seen with Fate which took 4 years. 

I hope you guys will stick with me till the end! Chapter 26 will be coming up in a few days!! ((: 

Till then, MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! 

I hope you guys have a great year ahead! <3 

Love, Yukeez. 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSS&VOTESARELOVED!~ <3