Chapter 3

My Angels

A/N: Hey hey everyone! (: I'm back with a new chapter. It describes Hyoyeon past. I'm afraid you aren't going to like her past at all. Don't hate/bash me for making her like that here! Remember it's just a fic. (: Enjoy~ 

Chapter 3

[Hae’s POV]

I opened the door slightly and peeked in. I found her lying on the bed, sleeping. I then pushed the door wide open and went in after I closed the door. She looked so peaceful sleeping there. Seohyun really did a good job in cleaning her up. The traces of blood were gone, though it was obvious that some of the parts were going to have bruises in a few days time. I sat down on the bed, making sure that I wasn’t hurting her in anyway and brushed her hair away where it was covering her face. Her face was so beautiful. She looked like an angel. Instinctively, my hand found its way to her face and I caressed her cheek. I was kind of shock by my actions. Why did I feel so protective of this girl? Why do I feel a need to protect her? Am I falling for her

No way, I can’t just for a girl I met like an hour ago. I shake those thoughts away and stood up from the bed. Lifting the blanket up, I covered her body and started making my way to the door. Just as my hand reached the door knob, I heard whimpers coming from her. Without hesitation, I ran towards the bed, and held her hand tightly. “Hush. It’s alright. No one is going to hurt you anymore.” I whispered while her hand. However, she was still shaking terribly. Soon, tears fell out of her closed eyelids and she started pleading in her sleep. She was having a nightmare. “Please. Appa. Don’t hurt me anymore. Appa. Chebal. APPA!” She screamed at her last words. 

Seeing her suffered like this, there was a sudden agony in my heart. Left with no other choice, I went onto the bed and lay down there, placing my arm around her waist. I closed the distance between us and hug her tightly while caressing her back. I kept speaking comforting words and soon enough, she calm down and fell asleep. Not wishing to let go of her incase of another nightmare, I planted a kiss on her forehead before falling into a deep slumber myself. 

[Hyo’s POV] 
My eyes fluttered open as I felt sunlight flowing into the room. Gradually, I became confused as I took in my surroundings. I was in a room that was definitely not mine. It was painted in white and had a dressing table and even a toilet. It was really beautiful unlike my room which I shared with three other girls. It was messy and untidy. There was no toilet and dressing tables. Just two mattresses that we have to share. 

Hold on, why do I feel like I’m being hugged? What happened yesterday? I clearly remembered escaping from Appa and asking help from someone. The last thing that happened before I fainted was being thrown onto the ground by one of Appa’s subordinates. I turned and found myself faced to face with a guy. I let out a slight gasp. He was the guy that was carrying me last night. ‘Was he like any of Appa’s clients? Did he do anything to me?’ I looked under the blanket and found that someone had helped me changed my clothes. ‘Was it him?’ as the thoughts were running through my mind, that guy stirred. 

He rubbed his eyes and looked at me sleepily. “Oh, you’re awake.” I stared at him and started apologizing. “Mianhe!” He looked at me weirdly and asked “Why are you apologizing? You did nothing wrong.” “It must have been disgusting for you to hold a **** like me. Also, I’m sorry for getting you hurt last night.” I wriggled out of his hold and scooted to the corner of the bed. I glanced at his bandage and hung my head in shame. 

“Hey. First of all, don’t call yourself a ****. You don’t look like one to me. Secondly, I saved you out of my own will, so there’s no need for apologies.” He sat up and looked at me kindly. I couldn’t help but stare at his big brown eyes, they were so mesmerizing. “Ani. I’m a ****. I have with who knows how many man. I…” I paused as tears started flowing freely out of my eyes. He came over and hugs me. “It’s alright. You must have been forced right?” I couldn’t do anything but just sobbed against his chest. 

I sat up straight and bit my lip. He seemed trustworthy, should I tell him about my past? He seemed to have notice my worries and started reassuring me. “Hey. You don’t have to tell me anything if you don’t want to. Just know that I will be here if you need me. By the way, I’m Donghae. What’s your name?” I stared at his face and decided to tell him everything. I wiped my face from the dried tears and began. 

My name is Hyoyeon, Kim Hyoyeon. When I was ten, I got into a car accident and because of that, I lost all my memories. When I woke up, the first thing I saw was a man looking at me and telling me that he was my father. After that, he got me out of the hospital. For the first few weeks, he was kind to me. Then, two months later, he brought back this woman and told me she was my mother. I never believed him because my instinct told me that she wasn’t my mother. 

She treated me harshly and my father never said a thing about it. They made me do all the housework and would beat me if I didn’t do what they say. When I hit puberty at 13, the woman told my father to use me for his business. And my father who was a greedy man did what that woman suggested. He made me a e. 

At the age of 13, I started entertaining all those ‘clients’ of my father. At first, it was just singing with them and drinking alcohol but when I reached 14, he started making me have s*x with all those men. I was considered one of the more famous girls in my father’s business. Mainly, because I was more pretty and that I was the daughter of the boss. Thus, I had suffered more than the other girls. 
I was ‘ordered’ more by the clients and they not only have s*x. Some of them take all their anger out on us. They would use their belts and hit us. They loved to hear us pleading them, and that would give them satisfaction and they would just hit us more to hear all this. They were all erts. But, I was stuck; I had nowhere to run to. 

Yesterday, I was running away from my father. I was running a high fever and was begging my father for a break. But, he had a deal with one of his biggest ‘clients’ and so, he wouldn’t let me go. I finally decided that I had enough and ran out of the house. Then, I met you guys and you were the only people who could save me from that hell. And you know the rest. I’m very thankful towards you guys for saving me. Thank you so much.

I hadn’t realized that I had cried yet again until Donghae used his thumb and wiped my wet cheeks. “It’s alright. We will help you. Ulgima. Don’t worry, I promise you that from now onwards, I, Lee Donghae, will be here to help you no matter what. Arraso.” He then hugged me again. I just laid again his chest, relieved that someone I had poured out my feelings to someone. 

A/N: Loving the HyoHae moments yet? xD Yup, some of you guess her job correctly (: sad that her job is like this :X Hope you enjoyed this chap (: